Categories > Original > Humor > Imaginary

Ein

by Mort_Permanente 0 reviews

Imaginary friends are the most annoying people in the world. *Tokio Hotel BandFic (they don't have a TH category yet)*

Category: Humor - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Fantasy,Humor - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2008-10-12 - Updated: 2008-11-02 - 665 words

0Unrated
"Bill, stop it,” I muttered harshly. He was jabbing me repeatedly with a fork during dinner.
“Why? It’s amusing,” he answered.
“It’s annoying.” Bill’s brother, Tom, laughed. “Shut up.”
“No,” Tom said back, bothering me.
“Clam it.”
Nein.”
“Claudia, sweetie, please be quiet. Your brother’s trying to tell us something,” Mom asked of me.
“Sorry.” Charlie, my brother, continued with his story. In case you’re wondering, my mom didn’t reprimand Bill or Tom for a very simple reason: they only exist in my thoughts. Strange for a sixteen year old, isn’t it? Having imaginary friends? Well, I do.
“Haha, you got in trouble! You got in trouble!” Bill sang. God, he’s annoying. Without my parents or brother seeing, I flipped Bill off; he just laughed, as did Tom. Bill turned to his brother. “What happened to Gustav and Georg?”
“Beats me,” Tom replied, shrugging. “Gussi! Georg! Get down here!” thundering footsteps were heard coming up the stairs from the basement, and the two others showed up by the door.
Ja?” Gustav asked, a bit out of breath.
“Just wonderin’ where you were,” Tom stated. The two newcomers rolled their eyes.
“So you shouted at us, stopping our video game?”
“Yeah, pretty much.” Tom smirked at them, earning a glare, before Gustav and Georg left to the bottommost floor. After a few minutes, I finished dinner and was allowed to go to my room.
“Ow, scheiße!” Bill shouted suddenly. I turned around, probably looking weird to my family, to see him holding his wrist.
“What’d you do?” I questioned, a laugh sneaking into my voice. He mumbled something incoherently. “Huh?”
“I poked myself with the pen....” I couldn’t hold the laughter in any longer. Mom and Dad stared at me, while Charlie acted as though I wasn’t there. “Quit laughing; it hurts!”
“Now you know how I feel!” Bill glared at me.
Sie sind ein Idiot!” Tom laughed. He also earned a glare from his brother. It was sort of scary how much they were different, yet the same at one time.
Both had the same chocolate, almond-shaped eyes, the same lips, nose, facial build, laugh, voice, and almost the same mind.
However, they weren’t the exact same. Bill had dyed his hair black, wore dark make-up and dark nail polish, had a more ‘feminine’ air about him, and dressed in insanely tight clothing. Tom, on the other hand, had dark blond dreadlocks, constantly wore hats, wore clothing that seemed to swallow him up, and never wore make-up. Well, as far as I know, he hasn’t. Tom was also the pervert of the pair. A huge pervert, I’d like to mention.
“-don’t give a damn, Tom. It’s only ten minutes. Big wow,” Bill said sarcastically. They were arguing again; Tom was extremely proud of being the older twin, by ten minutes, as Bill stated.
“So? You’re still my little brother!”
“Shut up you two!” I half-yelled. They were getting on my nerves.
“And if we don’t? You can’t hurt us, Claudia; remember?” Tom answered back.
“Yeah, I remember.” He came over and patted me on the head, like I was a dog.
“Good girl.”
“Fuck off.”
“Only to your lovely face, Claudia.” He smirked.
“Blekh. Didn’t need to know that, Tommy-boy. Really didn’t need that bit of information,” I said, repulsed, adding a fake gag for effect. The twins laughed at my act.
“You’re a good actress, you know that?” Bill asked through his laughs.
“Yeah, sure. And you’re the king of England.” This caused more laughing. “Shut up. I need to do my homework.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N
~Sie sind ein Idiot! = You're an idiot!
~Scheiße = Shit

I know Gustav and Georg weren't in this that much, but it's still the first chapter. Please tell me your thoughts on it; if you don't like it, I'll delete it. Dumb ending, oh well.
Sign up to rate and review this story