Categories > Original > Drama > Just How Things Go

Leg it While You Can

by AliceAlexiz19 0 reviews

Category: Drama - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2008-11-02 - Updated: 2008-11-02 - 981 words

0Unrated
“Ok ladies if you would please come and take a seat so we can do your hair and make-up.” says a guy that definitely has the gay factor. We take a seat and the guy leaves.
“His name is Teddy. He’s mean but the best.” I look over and a very hot dude is looking back. OMG. It’s Moore from Sick Puppies.
I stick out my hand. “Roxie”.
He takes my soft hand into his hard callus guitar hand and says. “Moore.”
“So has he got a hold of you?” I ask flirting hoping he will flirt back.
“No, I’m thinking about legging it while I can.” he says looking all around like he was really going to run.
“I’ll try to think of an excuse for you.”
“Sorry Roxie I had to make sure I know what your outfit looks like.” Teddy says coming up to me.
“That’s fine.”
“That better be.” he says cocky. “Moore I’m sorry its taking me so long let me go and get my assistant handsome.” he says taking his hand off of Moore’s shoulder that he placed there sometime during the convo and left.
I giggle. “I think he likes you handsome.” I say mimicking Teddies last word.
“I cant blame him, I am pretty good looking.” he licks his hand and pretends to slick back his shaggy hair.
“Sounds like someone sure is full of themselves.”
“Who?” he asks acting all innocent.
“I’m back.” Teddy sings.
Moore winks at me. Teddy brought back a girl.
“Sosha you will be working on this young man right here.”
Teddy walks over to me and says, “Oboy do I have my work cut out for me.” Do I really look that bad? I look over at Moore and he mouths good luck. I mouth back you too. He winks and turns back.
I think my forehead has grew a few inches. That’s how hard he has pulled on my hair. The funny thing is that my hair is down in loose curls except for my bangs which are in a poof. He does my make-up. I look good if I do say so myself. I look over at Moore so he can see how good I look but he is to busy flirting with the assistant that I already forgot he name.
“Roxie go change into your outfit so I can make sure you look as good as possible.”
Of course. I go change into a pair of purple skinni jeans, rainbow colored converses, and orange plain tee, and a green sleeveless vest. I put on black fingerless gloves. I walk out like I own the place.
“Spin.” Teddy says moving his finger indicating me to spin. I sigh on the inside. I do what I’m told.
“You look very pretty.” he walks away with a triumphant smile.
I go and find Kaycie we got separated in the mix of who is doing what with us. I find her she is talking to We the Kings.
“Hey guys.” I say cool but on the inside I’m screaming it’s We the Freaking Kings.
“Hey what’s up I’m…”
“I know exactly who you guys are.”
“Sorry my love but we don’t now who you are.”
“Sorry my name is Roxie.” I shake hands with all 4 of them.
“Ladies you need to go and get ready.” Tim says heading to the sky box.
“Come on Rox we better go.” Kaycie says trying to pull me away from the guys.
“Bye guys see you out there.” I say before being completely drug away.
“Bye.” they say back.
“Before we go we need to do a teeth and hair check.” we look.
“Good.”
“Good. Wow Kayc I just realized what you are wearing and I likie.” she has on dark blue skinni jeans, black soft material mid-calf boots, a purple flowy shirt with a jacket/sweater with big black buttons.
Pete came up behind us and put an arm around our shoulders.
“You ready to rock this joint and blow their minds later.” he says throwing a wink in my direction.
“O yea you better believe we are.” I say.
~~~~*~~~~
“And that my friends was Sick Puppies with the song All the Same. They will be back later.” Pete says. “Now I would like to introduce my two new co-host for the week. Give it up for Roxie James and Kaycie Lutz.” we come running out from back stage and up to Pete.
“Hey Pete.” Kaycie says.
“So ladies why don’t you tell us a little bit about yourselves.” I open my mouth to talk but Kayc beats me to the punch. I knew I shouldn’t have let her drink that Monster energy drink.
“Well as you know my name is Kaycie I’m from North Carolina. My moms name is Stacy. My dads name is Ronald. I’m an only child. My boyfriends name is Mason and I work at buckle not at that exciting.”
“Nice what about you Roxie what’s your life like?”
All the cameras turn on me. Thank gosh we are prerecording.
“I don’t know if I can top that. Where to begin?” I lightly tap my chin. “I have a little sister her name is Gabriella. She is 13. My moms name is Sapphire. I know weird name I think my grandma was on crack or something. My dads name is Jack. I live in North Carolina, right next door to Roi Mabeo if any of you who know who that is. Him and Alex have their own big hit you tube account. Must watch its hilarious. Umm at the moment I am currently single.”
“Did you hear that guys she is single.” Pete says then whispers in my ear, “Not for long now.”
I laugh hopefully not.
Sign up to rate and review this story