Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I Don't Wanna

Can it get any tighter?

by disturbedangel6 5 reviews

Finding the correct pants for Frank's friend.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2008-11-03 - Updated: 2008-11-03 - 1590 words

1Ambiance
"Thanks for everything!" Viola hugged me again.
"Its okay," I chuckled. "Come back soon yeah?"
"Totally, once my mum accepts me back."
"Which won't take long," Troy patted her back.
She giggled and waved and got into her father's car who waved also.
We watched them get out of the driveway and drive off.
"Oh, its so lonely now," I pretended to wipe a tear.
"Gosh how unloved I am," Troy pouted his bottom lips and turned towards the house.
I started to pity him and with a smile I jumped on his back which made him leap. "But not as lonely when you're here."
"I knew you'd come back to me," Troy gave a cheeky smile.
I laughed, "Ah shut up," I playfully slapped his head.

I cuddled against Troy as we watched 'City of Angels' on the LCD television that my mother bought as a present when we moved here. Troy has been my friend for ages, and when I scored a place in uni but miles away from where I lived my parents agreed on me living closer to it. Troy tagged along because he just thought he would start a new life here, not that his life from before was bad but he liked changes. I'm glad that Troy came along with me, or this whole city change would have been hard for me.

I sighed and shifted my head on his chest.
"Oh you know what one of my work mates said to me today?" Troy said as he absently stroked my hair.
"Yea?"
"We were like talking about everyday issues and he said that I sounded very mature for my age. He said its probably since you're parents are divorced. I kinda agree with him, don't you?"
I lifted my head up, "Does that mean I'm mature too?" I asked.
"Well, sure."
I nodded, "Yea, because we have to deal stuff on our own in that period of time."
He nodded in agreement.
I laid my head back on his chest.

My parents weren't exactly divorced, they were never really married in the first place. Just highschool sweethearts and had a night together and I was produced. So my dad didn't like the idea so he supported my mother with the money but moved elsewhere. I still do visit him occasionally, but yeah. He never really liked the idea of me moving in with Troy somewhere far. You see, my dad is middle eastern... well european kinda, to be accurate he's Turkish. Like most Turks he's muslim which obviously makes me muslim because he didn't want me to be Christian like my mum. Well as I grew up I didn't want to have that little ceremony of Christening so yeah. So I'm half Turkish and half American, which is an interesting mix. Anyway, I don't pretty much put in my nationality or religion in my social life.

"We should so go to Patricia's party," Troy spoke up.
"And why is that?" I asked as I wrinkled my nose.
"I don't know, I just need to go to a party."
"Ah," I nodded. "I'll think about it."


I groaned at the sound of the alarm ringing from my phone. I sat up and immediately felt the stiffness of my neck.
"Fuck," I muttered to myself and shook Troy awake.
"What Ruth?" he said in his sleep.
"Its time to wake up," I stood up and stretched every part of my body.
I didn't like falling asleep on the small 3 seater couch with Troy, always ended up stiff. I limped into the kitchen and started the coffee then open the radio, 'To those who just woke now, good morning. What a glorious Thursday morning, the sun is shining and the birds are singing and new music never stops coming! We've got new music from Fall Out Boy called I Don't Care. A nice song, lets hear it,' and the song started.
"Ah gay," Troy frowned at the radio.
"Glad that you're up."
"Of course I am, but how the radio people even dare to play Fall Out Boy first thing in the morning!" he pointed evilly at the radio.
"Yeah, well go and complain to them."
"I will!" he walked off muttering.
I chuckled.


Ah, Thursday my most hated day. Its always busy on Thursdays, since we are open till 9pm. I watched my co-worker neaten the racks of clothings. We both had different shifts but we worked together on Thursdays. I decided to go and do the same thing too. Gosh today was going to be ever so boring and it was only 11pm.
"Uh, excuse me? Ruth was it?"
I turned and was almost surprised to see the customer from yesterday... Fred... no Frank was it? Yes, he asked me to mind those pants. "Hey, you're here to pick up the jeans?" I asked and bit my bottom lip for my almost informal language.
He nodded.
I noticed that he bought his friend along with him like he said he would. The way they both dressed were alike. Black skinnys and a random shirt with black leather jackets over it. They were like clones, though the only difference was that Frank was cute and his friend was hot.
"I'll go get it in the backroom," I excused myself and hurried to my destination.

"Dude! Did you even check the size of this thing?" Frank's friend who I now know as Gerard called out from the changeroom.
Frank giggled which shocked me.
It was like a cute girly giggle for a guy, which made him look so cute and almost vulnerable. I flicked my eyes from him to Gerard who walked out of the changeroom in the most tightest skinny jeans possible. My eyes widened at the sight. It wasn't one of those scary sights where you like the package sticking out and stuff, but it was surprisingly an interesting... and well a sexy feeling sight.
"Its like almost cutting my circulation man. I swear Frankie, if I can't have kids later on, I'm blaming you!" he spinned around which was a great view.
I noticed how stupid I must have looked by staring at a hot guy in very tight jeans and maybe how I must have been drooling or something. "Uhh, I'll go get a size bigger."

"That's sixty seven dollars fifty," I told them as I put Gerard's jeans into the shopping back.
"Whoa, you serious?" Frank asked with his wallet in his hand.
"Yea,"
Gerard giggled, "What's the matter Frank? Short of money?"
Frank frowned at him and quickly turned to me with puppy dog eyes and pouted his bottom lip, "Ruth, my friend, my buddy, oh how much I love you and I'll love you even more if you gave me a discount."
I shut my eyes for a few seconds and opened them and Frank was still looking like a lost puppy which was irresistable. I looked around to see my co-worker busy with the other customers and my manager was no where in sight. "Oh fine, but only once."
"Yes!" Frank jumped up and grinned very widely.
"Fifty dollars then," I opened my hand for him to hand out the money.
"Oh thank you, thank you, thank you!" Frank grabbed my hand and started rubbing the back of my hand on the side of his soft face.
I let out a giggle, "You're welcome, just don't make it obvious."
"Oh! Yea, sorry. I mean we wouldn't like you to be sacked," he let go of my hand and handed the money.
"Yea, I like you, you like spent your whole hour on me finding the right jeans. Ruth right?" Gerard asked.
I nodded stupidly.
"We should hang out sometime, like all of us."
I felt a rush of blood to my face.
"Yea, I agree!" Frank pitched in and smiled.
"That'll be nice," I agreed.
"Anyway, we'll see you later and thanks for everything."
"You're welcome."
"Yea, we'll see you soon princess!" Frank winked and they both walked out.
"And who are they? New sex buddies?" I heard my co-worker ask from beside me.
I scoffed, "No, stop being dirty minded Sheri."
"Sorry," she swinged back to another customer.
I scoffed again, what did she think? That every guy I ever talk to, I fuck? I shook my head.

Just then a group of chicks walked into the store and handed a poster to me.
"What's this?" I asked as I examined the poster.
"The band Poison Love is playing downstairs on the stage next Saturday, just thought you might wanna advertise it or something." One of the girls said.
"Oh ok," I nodded.
"Thanks," and they left.
I looked at the poster and the question mark disappeared in my head. Poison Love... that was the band that the guy that I fell hardest for was in. The one that Patricia fucked up. Damn, I guess him taking time off for his band kinda worked. I sighed and was stuck in between of going and not going to the gig for next week. I bit my bottom lip and let the old feelings rush through my body and mind but I ignored them. Meh, I'll go if I had time.
"Ruth, you can stick that poster behind you on that wall there." My manager called out.
I nodded and pulled out sticky tape.











Dozes off to sleep....
Yay exams are finishing on thursday!!!
And what a nice way of ending it with an art exam xD


Review?
Sign up to rate and review this story