Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Sweetheart Rebels

Hook-Up Game

by Noizchild 0 reviews

Rose breaks the news of her clean break from Tony. Ryan, Travis, and Vicky-T suspect that something is up with Pete. Beth gets everyone to play a hot little game with her. R-E-V-I-E-W!!! (Please)

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Published: 2008-11-03 - Updated: 2008-11-03 - 1363 words - Complete

0Unrated
Hook-Up Game:

The next day was the start of another wild hurricane. It all started when Rose broke the news about dumping Tony. She came in all cheerful and smiling. Her outfit today even reflected her mood. Rosie had on a short jean skirt with a light orange halter top that added attention to her lovely upper curves. Her shoes were cute little white sandals. Everyone noticed her rosy glow about her. Vanessa naturally had to investigate. She leaned of Rose's cubicle. The star journalist looked up at her.

"Yes Vanessa?" she asked.

"You're in a great mood," her friend went on. "What's up?" Rose smiled at him even brighter. She signaled her friend in closer. The gossip hound leaned in.

"I broke up with Tony!" the star journalist whispered to her. Vanessa's eyes grew big in surprise.

"Get out!" she yelled. Rose nodded at her.

"It's true!" she said. That rocked Vanessa's little world. She turned to the office.

"Hey everyone!" she called aloud. "Rose broke up with Tony last night!!!" Within seconds, everyone surrounded her. Rose was over flooded with congratulations. Her co-workers were all happy for her.

"This calls for a party!" Sakura yelped out.

"Yeah!" the others called.

"We'll all talk at lunch!" Vanessa said.

"Yeah!" the others agreed. Rose just shrugged. "What ever you want!" she thought. "Just as long as they're happy!" The crew all remained chatting until the boom was lowered on them again.

"Hey!!!" Katherine yelled out. "This is a workplace, not a social club! Do that on your own time! Get back to work!!!" Everyone quickly scattered away. Rose just sat at her computer smiling. She knew it wasn't over yet. In fact, it was all beginning. But what did Rosie care? She was going to start fresh with Petey. After Tony completely pissed off from her for good.

Meanwhile at the hotel, Petey was in a great mood himself. After all, he just banged the newly single Rose. It wasn't time to break the news at the moment. He needed the divorce papers first. The man just needed a good opportunity to do so.

"Hey Pete!" a voice called to him. The emo hottie quickly looked up. Travis was standing of him smiling. The other man relaxed.

"Oh Trav," he said. "It's you." His pal sat down next to him.

"Whazz up?" he asked him. Pete just shrugged at him causally.

"Not much," he said. Ryan was sitting near by listening. He could only guess what Pete got up to last night. However, he couldn't prove it. No one could prove a thing. But that didn't stop the mind from guessing.

"Anything good happen last night?" Ryan came out and asked. Pete shook his head smiling.

"Maybe," he said. Now, both of the men were curious. Travis and Ryan came by either side of Pete. Their boss/friend kept his serious face. He knew they that they knew something was going on between him and Rose. Mind you, Pete had every intention of telling his crew about his new relationship with Rose. But not just yet. There was some red tape to clear up first.

"Can I help you guys?" Pete asked them without anything to hide. Ryan and Travis leaned in closer.

"Come on, spill it!" Ryan said. "What happened last night?" Pete just shrugged again.

"Nothing much," he said. "What do you want me to say?" The other two men kept staring him down.

"Hey guys," a voice called to them. The boys all looked up. Vicky-T was in the lobby looking at them as she stood in the doorway.

"Hi!" the boys said together.

"What'cha talking about?" she asked.

"Not much!" Pete spoke up before the other two could talk. Then, he got up and walked away. Victoria, Travis, and Ryan looked after him.

"He's up to something," she said boldly.

"Maybe with Rose," Travis added on.

"But can we prove it?" Ryan asked. The three of them went silent at that question. Could they prove that something was going on? And if so, how?

"Okay everybody!" Beth called out with she and the BRM crew were all having lunch. "I have a little game for us to play while we eat lunch!" The crew looked at her half-interested. This was one of those rare moments where the flock all had lunch together. Everyone usually had lunch separately or in small groups. But today since Rose broke up with Tony last night, this lunch was called for a special occasion. Beth looked at everyone with that bright smile of hers on her face.

"Oh come on guys!" she called. "It'll be fun!" When no one commented, she pressed on. "Okay then," she called. "Then I'll begin!" Then, Beth pulled out her little notebook and pen. She drew a line right down the middle and wrote names down on either side. Everyone watched her in small interest. Beth looked up smiling.

"Okay!" she said again. "Here is what I have. It's called the hook-up game. I have written down our names and the names of the Decaydance posse! You all call out a name and I try to fix you up with them." The crew was now all interested.

"Okay," Vanessa spoke up. "And what if some of us are taken? Plus what about the guys here? There is only Victoria out of that bunch." Beth just shrugged.

"We'll work something out," she replied. "So what do you say?" The gossip hound just shrugged.

"Whatever," she said. Beth clapped her hands together.

"Great!" she called. "Now who all is taken?" Sakura, Noriko, Tommy, Miranda, Duncan, Greg, Gareth, and Rachel raised their hands. Beth did a hand count.

"Okay," she said. Then she crossed off their names. The others looked on. She looked up again.

"Rosie," Beth spoke up. "Who you pick as your date?" Rose didn't expect to be first. But somehow she didn't care today. She just smiled and shrugged.

"Screw it," the star journalist said. "I choose Pete Wentz." The crew except for Mandy all applauded. Rose looked around at all of them confused.

"What?" she asked. "You were expecting me to choose him? What would you have done if I didn't?" Mandy just snorted.

"He's married!" she corrected.

"That can be fixed!" Vanessa counter-corrected. Rose became nervous at her words. Something told her to be afraid, very afraid.

"Anyway," Beth said as she was drawing a line connecting the two names together. "Vanessa, who would you choose?" The gossip hound thought about that for a moment.

"You know, I really don't know..." she replied. "Hmm... Matt McGinley!" The others looked at her slightly confused by her answer. Vanessa just shrugged.

"Hey, he's cute white boy!" she said. "Why not?" Beth connected the next line together.

"Robyn," she said. "You?"

"Patrick Stump," Robyn answered without batting an eye. She didn't bother to reason why. The others didn't question her either. They were afraid to.

"What about you, Beth?" Robyn challenged. "Whose ideal date?" The buxom blonde blushed for a moment. Then she recovered.

"William Beckett!" she admitted aloud. The others were surprised. Beth looked all around and shrugged.

"He is so hot!" she called. The others just snickered a bit. Beth became serious again.

"Right, that's it for the girls!" she said. "Now for the boys. Adam, let's find you a date!" The movie buff held up his hand.

"Sorry," he said. "I have a date already!" Sakura looked up surprised at that statement.

"Oh really?" Duncan asked. "Who?" Adam had a grin up to his ears.

"Her name is Carmen Torres!" he announced boldly. "She's a DJ at Zero Gravity!" The others looked all amazed. Sakura couldn't believe what she was hearing. Adam with a girlfriend? That was news to her. But yet for some strange inside, she felt a little piece of her had packed its bags and walked off all while she was still asleep in the night. Beth smiled at that news.

"Okay," she called as she crossed Adam's name off of the list. "That's nice to know." The game kept on until lunch was over.

We Rock the Body, Rock the Body, Come On
Sign up to rate and review this story