Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Forbidden Romance (I know... cliche :/)

My Forbidden Romance (I know... cliche :/)

by xoxLyssaxox 5 reviews

(For anyone who read my other twilight/mcr fanfic this is the more serious one lol) My Chem has been part of the volturi for ages along with their wives/girlfriends. So, when they hear the Cullens ...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Fantasy,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-11-02 - Updated: 2008-11-02 - 468 words

1Funny
Renesmee's POV

"I smell new vampires" Jacob said, nostrils flaring. We were driving into my house for dinner.

Alot has happened since the volturi came. Bella (I refuse to call someone who looks younger than me 'mom') let me move into Jacob's house. We've been living together for at least a year now.

I think Bella has finally gotten over the shock of her ex imprinting on me, although it took a long while.

Some may say I'm still a little resentful towards her though, because I always think she's mad someone imprinted on her daughter, not her.

Of course, I feel terrible saying that about my mom. But its all so true to me.

Notice how I never say 'Edwards permission' Well, thats a long story. But I guess I do have time.

One day, the volturi came for me. They demanded my powers, saying that I would no longer belong to Bella and Edward.

Much to Bella's dismay, Edward sacrificed himself to the Volturi. They took him to their tower, and now he's posessed by them aka the evil ones. Bella offered me instead though. Her exact words were 'Please, Edward, don't! They can take Renesmee, they couldn't harm a kid!' Its kind of sad someone would say that about their own daughter. But thats how my 'mom' is. She's a selfish bastard.

Not to mention all she does now is lie in bed, saying how she feels so sick. He's been gone for fucking ever mom. So fucking get over it!

I only wish I could say that to her face. But then she'd probably have me killed, or cry even fucking harder.

My only escape is listening to My Chemical Romance. Its kind of funny though, imagine a vampire listening to My Chem. And even more ironic, my favorite song by them is 'vampires will never hurt you'

Bella says that I should quit listening to that My Chem 'Shit' as she calls it. I fell like telling her their not as shitty as her. Jacob, who also listens to it, says that I should just calm down and try to think rationally.

Its hard not wanting to kill your mom, who after all, was willing to give you up.

I'm so happy to have My Chem and Panic! At the Disco to keep me out of my depressive slum.

I even admit, I have a major celebrity crush on Gerard Way. And Frank Iero. Their major hotties!!! But I'd never tell Jacob that. :)

Secretly though, I think Jacob has crushes on Mikey and Bob.

Don't worry Ray!! I got Esmee to think your kinda cute if that counts!

A/N I'll write more later, I just wanted to get a chapter up before I forgot what I was going to write about!
Sign up to rate and review this story