Categories > Books > Harry Potter

Graveyard Shift

by mewombat 0 reviews

A very silly little drabble.

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Parody - Characters: Peter - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2008-11-04 - Updated: 2008-11-04 - 232 words - Complete

-1Boring
An incredibly silly idea that came upon me this morning on my commute.
Warning: has gut wrenching references to Peter Pettigrew's sexuality
and terrible pop reference, which may or may not be even in line with
the timescale (although Pulp Fiction came out in 1994, and GOF was the
same year, so maybe its OK on that score).
Sorry everyone.
The Wombat

Oops almost forgot the disclaimer. I own very little, and certainly none of the works of JK Rowling, her publishers or others involved in the Harry Poter universe. I also own nothing to do with Pulp Fiction - Quentin Tarantino seems to have most of that.

*****

That little bastard Potter had escaped. The graveyard was silent for a moment as The Dark Lord looked in astonished rage at the space where his victim was supposed to be writhing in agony and kneeling before him.

The Death Eaters carefully backed away from the righteously pissed off quasi-immortal self styled Dark Lord, hoping to avoid the obviously impending explosion of extraordinarily painful wrath.

As Wormtail made the safety of a larger than average gravestone, his simpering berobed girlfriend asked "Who's broomstick is that Wormy?"

Pettigrew siged and said, "That's not a broomstick baby, thats a Firebolt."

The simpering Death Eating girlfriend looked puzzled and said "So whose Firebolt is that?"

Peter replied "Thats Ced's"

"Who is Ced baby?"

"Ced's dead, baby. Ced's dead."
Sign up to rate and review this story