Categories > Original > Romance > My Behest

Scandalous

by bambi4real 0 reviews

(M/M slash) rated for future chapters. This is a story of unrequited love, and not always wanting what you have. Rayne Phelps may be unattainable but Edward Mason never said he didn't live with his...

Category: Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2006-03-11 - Updated: 2006-03-12 - 656 words

0Unrated
Scandalous

I can't believe I have gotten to my eighth chapter. I never thought I would come up with an idea that I would like to put down on paper. I hope you guys agree that it was worthwhile with loads of reviews, which I know you all I have soooo much time for! ;) Don't worry about it I like reviews but I won't off myself because I didn't get any or anything. Enough read.

"Get out."

I looked back at Christian, he couldn't possibly be serious. We now stood in front of an old decrepit derelict that can euphemistically be called a house. The shingles tilted at such an angle as to defy gravity. The windows looked like they had played host to a legion of termites and the once white walls were patched and mere impressions of a former glory. It was believable that Casper might have called this his vacation home.

"You can't be serious. I am not going in there." I return with a raised eyebrow in a near whisper.

"Don't worry; it's not as bad as it looks on the outside. I'll even hold your hand." Rayne said with a winsome smile as he peered at me through overly long bangs. Be still my heart. Excuse me while I drool a moment. This is personal time.

"He's not a kid Rayne and if he needs hand holding I will be holding his hand." Christian shot back giving Rayne a fierce glare.

"Wooh there cowboy. I give." Rayne chuckled as he stood out of the car. It was so dark that it must have been my imagination that there was even a sparkle in his eyes.

Christian just grunted in response. I cringed in the corner of the car as Rayne got out and gently stretched. Christian followed suit with a firm grip on my clenched fist. I forced out of my comfort zone. This just wasn't fair. It was too creepy for any normal person not to be apprehensive. Once out of the car, Christian pulled me into his side and wrapped an arm around my shoulder. It even felt kinda nice since I got a faint whiff of his cologne Dune I believe. I snuggled a little closer into his warmth.

"Alright, you love birds lets get inside." Rayne said on a yawn.

"How do you guys know this place?" I mumbled into Christian's chest.

"We come here all the time to just get away. You could say it's our secret hideout. Not just anyone gets invited here consider yourself privileged." Rayne said as he unlocked the door. Christian didn't really say anything to all of this he just grunted. It would seem all the fighting this night has turned him into a Neanderthal.

I poked him in the stomach and I must say what a pack of abs they were. Like a rock!

"Is that all you are going to do now that you have me here, grunt?" I peered up at him through my bangs with a faint pout. I know I look cute like that Colin could never refuse and once again, it didn't fail me.

Christian looked down with a smirk and his eyes heated up. He leaned in close as if to whisper to me. His warm breath moist on my ear.

"Don't worry babe, I plan to do more than grunt. But if you're feeling unappreciated, I could help things along and just get down to basics. I want you. I want you so badly that I practically ache all over. I like inhaling your scent. I like tasting and want to do so again...every part of you I want to get inside your body and make you scream. Ever since that day in the bathroom all I do is dream about having you, taking you, getting on top of you, inside of you and giving you the best sex you've ever had."
Sign up to rate and review this story