Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > 12 Long Hours

Chapter 9---Bitter Images and Eavesdropping

by crazy_chik 0 reviews

The girls all see something they wish they hadn’t, and they boys get suspected of doing something bad.

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2008-11-06 - Updated: 2008-11-07 - 936 words

0Unrated
hello!! it me again!! crazy_chik!! i hope you all enjoyed the story so far! i know it's long, but try to grin and bear it. It get's better. Just wait till the Ice Hotel!! what fun!

disclamer::: I do not own Class of the Titans or any of the characters, except Lola, Mr.B, Mr.T,and Nadine. Most of the events that happen in this story are based on real events that actually took place. They have been modified to suit the Class of the Titans theme, and characters.

###################################################################
“Ugh! I left my clothes in my suitcase!! I’m just forgetting everything today!!” shouted Nadine as she walked from the bathroom into the view of Lola’s head, Theresa, and me.

Relax; she was wearing a towel, but quite a short one I might add. It was one of those towels you were supposed to use as a bath mat- right in front of the tub.
So Nadine had it all wrapped around herself like a hospital gown. Y’know, the ones that cover the front, but have a slit in the back? Well, she had herself pretty much covered—which was very good, until she bent down to get her clothes from the suitcase. She probably should have doubled-toweled, because when she bent down, her whole butt shone in all it’s glory! Well, maybe in its glory, but definitely not ours.

“BITTER IMAGE!!! BITTER IMAGE!!! AHHHHH!!!!!” Theresa and I screamed.

Lola didn’t even realize until she looked up from her writing, and said, “Whoa. Dude.” She blinked a couple of times, shuddered, and said “Bitter image indeed.” then shuddered again.

By then we all were yelling at Nadine to go into the bathroom to get some clothes on. So we can erase the mental image from our minds, before we are completely scared for life.

What we did know is that we wouldn’t be looking at her the same way before. But what we didn’t know was that The Guys, had planted a small microchip camera onto my “SAVE THE TREES” baseball hat, which I had so conveniently stowed on the nightstand. Joy. Apparently The Guys had seen everything. “Joy to the world.”

You may be asking “But how exactly did you find out about the camera, if it was a secret hidden micro-camera thing?”
Well, Theresa gave it away. Sorry Guys, it was all Theresa……


“Is there something on your hat?!” She asked me.

“Hmmm, I don’t know, it’s not moving.” I answered.

“Maybe it’s a non-moving bug native to Quebec that’s extremely deadly!!” said the limp, brown, straights haired, bushy eyebrows Nadine.

“Chill Nadine, It looks like a ball of lint or something.” Assured the attractive brunette with curls, glasses, slightly tanned skin, and a wacky personality know as Lola.

“Oh wait,” said the attractive redhead, wavy butt-length haired Theresa, leaning closer to the rim of my hat. “It looks like a teeny tiny camera!!”

“Odie.” I mumbled under my breath.

“Hey, either one of hem could of thought of the idea, but only Odie could have actually gone through with it.” Stated Lola.

“Well whatever. We better get downstairs. Or else Mr. T will have a cow.” I said, looking at the digital clock on the nightstand that read 6:50 pm. We were supposed to be in the lobby by 7:00pm.

So we put our long underwear on under our jeans (we covered my hat, just in case), got our snow pants, scarf, coat, hat, and mitts on, I grabbed the key so we wouldn’t lock ourselves out.

We went out the door looking like the Michelin snowman guy (y’know, from ‘Michelin Tires’?). Then down the elevator from 6th, floor to lobby. Everybody was in the very spacious foyer having attendance taken. Then after attendance, everybody climbed into the coach bus to go to our first dinner, and a surprise.

I found Archie sitting alone, probably waiting for me, and I grabbed the seat beside him.

“Gee Atlanta!! You look like your ready for an ice age or something!!” he exclaimed.
“You look cold.” I replied, looking at his attire, which consisted of jeans, a coat, and a hat.

“I’m not” he answered.
“Yeah, pffft!! Sure your not”
“Seriously.”
“Yeah ok. Whatever you say.”
“I like your hat.”
I gave him one of those, ‘are-you-kidding-me?’ looks. I decided to change the subject.

“So, what have you guys been doing just now?”

“Ummmmmm, you know. Just talking, that kind of stuff.”

I snorted. “Yeah right! Would it have to do anything with a microscopic camera video camera attached to the rim of my baseball cap?”

“Uhh…..no?”

Yeah, okay I thought to myself.

We sat in silence till we reached this fancy-looking restaurant. We all filed in, and I and Arch found the rest of the gang at a table waiting.
We talked about our lives, and our families before Cronus, completely oblivious to the other students at other tables. We then gave our orders to the waiter, and continued talking. Our food came right when we were in the middle of discussing which was better: older siblings or younger siblings. We grabbed our food and dug in.

I had veggie lasagna; Neil had chicken noodle soup (he said he was feeling under the weather); Theresa had chicken with a garden salad; Archie had salmon; Odie had ravioli; and Herry had just about everything on the menu.


******************



hmmmmm i am thinking i might have to do this story in parts.... that sucks. oh well. we'll see how this goes. R&R
Sign up to rate and review this story