Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Will Things Ever Be Normal Again?

Trouble in art class!

by ZimmyMCR 2 reviews

Do Gerard and Zimmy get some alone time in art to talk things out?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-11-07 - Updated: 2008-11-12 - 183 words

0Unrated
Gerard slipped his hand onto my thigh."Hey Zimz, you okay?" I grunted. I was heavily involved in my picture of a fairy with beautiful torn wings. Why remove myself from my dream world? "She's drawing, she's in her own little world." I dropped my pencil on the floor. "She might be in her own little world, but she can still hear, Frank Anthony!" I replied, leaning over to get my pencil, while Frank blushed a highly amusing shade of maroon! I went back to my fairy. Someone whispered. "I heard that, Iero!" I turned around and just caught Frankie blush again. "No seriously, what did you say?" I replied, going back to my fairy, ignoring the fact that everyone else was packing up and preparing to leave.A few minutues later, I felt something, or should I say, someone, kissing the back of my neck! "Zimmy... there's no-one in here... Zimmy valentine Way! Listen to me!" He whined. I spun around, grabbed his face with my hands and kissed him softly. It was only as I pullled back i realised. "Shit! Frankie!"
Sign up to rate and review this story