Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Celebrity Love

Song For Her

by doyleangel 4 reviews

Emma deals with the breakup

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2008-11-10 - Updated: 2008-11-11 - 645 words - Complete

0Unrated
OK EVERYONE, THERE IS ONLY ONE MORE CHAPTER AFTER THIS ONE. THANK YOU FOR EVERYONE WHO'S REVIEWED, I HOPE YOU CONTINUE

Emma lay in her bunk listening to her iPod. Things just hadn’t been the same the past two weeks. She avoided Ryan at every cost. She wouldn’t talk to him, wouldn’t answer his calls, deleted any texts he would send, wouldn’t watch their sets, nothing. She was miserable. Sometimes she would close her eyes, and could still see the image of Ryan kissing Keltie in her mind. She was tired of it.
She sighed and climbed out of her bunk to get something to drink from the fridge. Her set had been over for about an hour and a half, which meant that Panic had started playing already. Not that she cared.
The doors to the bus opened and Vicky climbed onto the bus. Emma smiled at her. “Hey, how was the show?”
“Oh, it went great as usual. Yours?”
“Good, the fans were great. Ryan tried to stop me after it again though. I just don’t know why he won’t get it.”
Vicky bit her bottom lip. “Yeah, about him. Ems, I think you need to listen to their set tonight.”
“What? No way. I’m not going anywhere near him.”
Vicky walked up and placed her hands on Emma’s shoulders. “Emma, you need to. There’s something that you need to hear.”
Emma raised an eyebrow. “Oh yeah, what’s that?”
“Ryan wrote a new song. He wrote it before you guys broke up. I heard the guys rehearsing it today because they’re going to play it tonight for the first time. You really need to hear it.”
Emma shrugged Vicky’s hands off her shoulders and sat down on the bench couch. “Why? Does it explain why he was kissing his ex-girlfriend when he was with me? Does it explain why he broke my heart? It doesn’t matter Vicky, nothing is going to change what happened.”
“I know what really happened between them.”
Emma shot to her feet. “What do you mean you know? If you knew why wouldn’t you tell me?”
“I just found out today. It’s something else I heard when Ryan was talking to Spencer.”
Emma stood there, waiting for her to continue, but she didn’t. “Well?”
Vicky shook her head. “No, I’m not going to tell you until you listen to their new song. After that, I’ll tell you.”
Emma narrowed her eyes and Vicky. “Fine, I’ll go. But you better tell me afterwards.”
Vicky raised her right hand. “I promise.”
They left the bus and started walking over to the stage where Panic was playing. Emma didn’t get to close to the side because she didn’t want Ryan to see her. They were in the middle of “Lying is the Most Fun” and Emma couldn’t help but mouth the words with Brendon. She caught Vicky looking at her and quickly stopped.
“Shut up.”
Vicky laughed and shook her head slightly. Emma looked back towards the stage when the song ended, and saw Ryan go up to the mic.
“This next song is a new song that was written while on tour, and we wanted to give you guys the exclusive first listen. Sorry ladies, but I also want to dedicate this song to the woman who has my heart. I wrote it for her, and before rumors start, no, it’s not Keltie.” He looked out at the audience and over to the side of the stage, but she was far enough back that she knew he couldn’t see her. “You know who you are.” He looked back at the audience and started playing a beautiful slow melody. Then, Brendon stepped up to the mic.

PLEASE REVIEW
Sign up to rate and review this story