Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > I've got headache's and bad luck

i wonder if any of his fans are cannibals

by sock_monkey 2 reviews

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Published: 2008-11-12 - Updated: 2008-11-17 - 1135 words

0Unrated
Merideth's Pov

We finally got to where Cobra Starship was recording and by that time I was laughing so hard I could barely breath. On the way over Pete had been prank calling people to cheer me up and make me laugh. The funny thing is no one believed it when he told them he was Pete Wentz.

We walked into the recording studio to see Cobra in the sound booth. There was a couch and a love seat. Panic minus Brendon was sitting on the couch leaving one seat open. Travis and another guy were sitting on the love seat holding hands.

There was only one seat open and Patrick sat on the stool in front of the music board to help with the CD.

Pete sat on the open seat leaving me standing.

"Hey I'm William Beckett I don't believe we've met." said the guy who was holding Travis' hand earlier.

He was now standing in front of me holding out his hand for me to shake. Man was this kid tall. If he wasn't so skinny I would say he could be a MBA basketball player.

"Hi I'm Merideth Hawthorn it's nice to meet you." I said while shaking his hand.

Pete motioned me over to him so I politely excused myself from my pleasant conversation with William and went over to Pete.

"Yeah?" I asked.

He just grabbed my hand and pulled me down so I was sitting on his lap.

"Now everyone has a seat!" he cheered.

I felt uncomfortable sitting on him, I mean what If I crush him? Would I get jail time if he dies? I probably won't even get to court, his fans will kill me first. They would probably torture me for a while before they kill me. I wonder if any of his fans are cannibals?

Other than my fear of being eaten and being to heavy to sit on someone, i was pretty comfortable. He wrapped his arms around my stomach.

I was so comfortable and warm that I couldn't help but lean back into him. Everyone just stopped and stared at us for like five minutes then went back to their conversations.

I started to get up to go to the bathroom.

"Where ya goin?" Pete whispered.

"I have to go to the bathroom." I said blushing badly.

"Okay well hurry back Bella I'm cold without you sitting here." he pouted and again everyone turned to stare at him as I walked out.



Pete's POV

I watched Merideth leave as everyone stared at me.

"Bella? I thought her name was Merideth?" Bill said.

"It is but my nickname for her is Bella." I explained.

"What does Bella mean?" Ryan asked.

"Well I looked it up on the internet and it meant Beautiful so I thought it fit her." I replied while Blushing slightly.

"AWW!" they all said which made me blush that much harder.

"You soooo like her!" Will accused.

"Is it that obvious?" I asked.

I had decided that I liked and wanted her as my girlfriend early yesterday when she helped me out from under the bed and didn't make me feel like a complete idiot for getting stuck in the first place.

"Yes for us it is but that's okay we already think she is better than Ashlee." Patrick said while everyone else agreed.

"So you guys just sit around and talk about my relationships?" I asked.

Don't get me wrong I'm ecstatic that they like Merideth.

"Yeah pretty much." Spencer said from the corner while everyone nodded their heads in agreement.

"Anyway it's time for you to start dating again anyway." Ryland said while coming into the room and quickly catching on to the conversation.

"Yeah you've been like a monk since you left Ash." Gabe said coming in behind Ryland.

After that everyone laughed even me. I know what they are saying is true so I'm not offended.

"Man won't Brendon be mad." said Gabe.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Well Brendon liked Merideth but we think she likes you." Ryan said.

"I didn't know Brendon liked her." I said.

Then the door shut signaling us that Merideth was back. She walked over and sat on my lap again.

"Where is Brendon I haven't seen him since we left the hospital." she said.

I really hope Brendon won't be mad that I like her. I just can't help it!

"Hmmmmm.............I don't know I haven't heard from him either." Ryan said.

That's strange Ryan always knew where Brendon was ALWAYS!

I could feel Merideth relax back into my chest. I soon lost track of the conversation and just focused on her.

"Are you alright?" I asked. "Yeah I'm yawn just tired." she said.

I moved her around so she was sitting sideways in my lap.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

"Just lay your head on my shoulder and go to sleep." I said.

"Are you sure?" she asked.

"Yeah just sleep you look tired." I said trying to coax her into sleep.

She laid down and quickly fell asleep. Man she looks so beautiful when she sleeps.

I just sat there playing with her hair and watching her sleep. Suddenly there was a flash directed at us. I looked up to see everyone standing there watching us.

Jon was holding a camera so I assume that he took a picture of us. I just smiled.

"I want to see that picture later." I said.

"Wow Pete your actually in a good mood today. I haven't seen you this happy in a LONG while." Vick-T said finally coming into the room.

"I'm HUNGRY." Gabe randomly whined.

"Are you guy's done?" Patrick asked.

"Yes," all of Cobra chimed.

"Alright lets go!" Spencer said.

They all started filing out of the room. I picked up Merideth bridal style and started to carry her out to the car.

Man this girl is stick thin she can't weigh more than a hundred pounds if that. She stirred slightly. When I got out to the car Patrick was already In the drivers seat. I climbed in and sat in the middle seat then I sat Merideth down next to me. I buckled us both up.

"what's going on?" Merideth said while rubbing her eyes and looking at me.

"We're going to get something to eat. Go back to sleep we've got about an hour till we get there. I'll wake you up then." I said.

She looked dead tired.

"Okay," she said while laying her head on my shoulder and wrapping her arms around my waist.

I wrapped my arms around her as she slowly drifted off again.

"You really do love her don't you?" Patrick asked.

"Yeah I do." I said while staring at the angel sleeping next to me.
Sign up to rate and review this story