Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > The Secrets We Keep...

Wooh Chapter 20!

by flawedrainbow 4 reviews

-Holly-

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Published: 2008-11-15 - Updated: 2008-11-16 - 2284 words

0Unrated
Chapter 20 guys! Please read and review!

-Holly’s P.O.V.-

Ohh!! I was soooo mad! I was going to kill Jon the next time I saw him! He ruined Evie and Brendon’s kiss!!!! Now I owe Michael a tube of vegemite, and I don’t know where to get any! Dammit!

“Better luck next time kid.” Bill said, watching Evie hang her head and saluted her.

“Yeah, well, they leave for tour in two freaking days!” I whispered back. “I swear he’s gotta kiss her before then!” I watched Evie go back into the house and disappear.

“You keep planning. Let’s give her some time. I’ll go talk to Brendon a bit.” William smiled, kissed me quickly, and then left to go back in the house. I crossed my arms and huffed.

“You alright there Roo?” Michael asked.

“No.” I said. “Stupid Jon ruined Evie and Brendon’s kiss!” He smiled and hugged me.

“You can’t plan everything Hollz.” He chuckled. “You’ve got to let fate take its course.”

“Yeah, well I’m impatient and fate’s too slow.” I muttered.

“You’re freezing; let’s get you inside to Bill.” He put an arm around my shoulder and we went inside, finding Bill cleaning up with Butcher and Joe.

“Thanks you guys, but I can get this.”

“Nah, Evie looked really upset, maybe you and Bill should go talk to her.” The Butcher said, gesturing towards the stairs. I nodded and Bill and I went upstairs. I heard a guitar playing out the tune of Skyway Avenue by We The Kings. I smiled sadly.

“Evie’s upset.” I whispered. “She always plays WTK when she’s upset.” I opened the door quietly.

“Evie?” Bill asked. Her head snapped up and looked at us.

“Oh, hey.” She said, folding her arms over the guitar.

“You alright?” William asked, a concerned expression on his face.

“I’m fine. “She shrugged and winced.

“Are you sure hun?” I asked, sitting down on the edge of the bed by her. You don’t need to bottle it up, remember I’m here for you.”

“Don’t worry about me guys. I’m fine. Now, I shall let the two of you get changed and we will... I dunno. It is my first sleep over people! Now chop, chop!” She shooed us out of the room, we grabbed our pj’s and went into the bathroom to change.

“Do you really think she’s alright?” Bill asked, pulling on his pj pants and a t-shirt. I shrugged.

“I don’t know.” I answered. “She’s probably not, but I don’t know what to do. So let’s make her first sleepover her best one ever!” I said, hopping up on my tip toes to kiss him. He put his arms around my waist and pulled me closer, smiling into the kiss.

“Let’s go get her!” Bill said, jumping out of the bathroom, I pulled my t-shirt on and ran out after him. I got to my bedroom to see him carefully lifting her up and beginning to take her downstairs.

“Bill! Be careful!” I shouted.

“Don’t worry, I’m chivalrous!” He smiled. “Gentle is in my nature.” He set Evie down on the couch.

“Okay, so this is Evie’s first slumber party. And- oh where’s Patrick?!” I sighed exasperatedly. “PATRICK! GET DOWN HERE!” We heard a crash and Patrick came running down the stairs in his pj pants.

“What?! What’s wrong?!” He asked worriedly.

“This is Evie’s first slumber party! We need people! You’re a person! Stay down here!” I demanded. He rolled his eyes.

“I have tour in two days!” He said.

“And you’re prepared! Now help me make her first her best!” I sat him down on the other side of Evie. “Now, Bill and I are going to go order pizza, Chinese, and find all the candy I have stashed around the house for emergencies such as this!” Bill and I ran into the kitchen and picked out pizza and Chinese food and he ordered on the kitchen phone, while I texted Brendon from his cell phone. He and Evie were going to kiss before he leaves, if I have anything to say about it!

The doorbell rang with the food and I went to get it, while Bill went and found bags and bags of gummy worms and bears all over. I paid the pizza guy and the Chinese delivery guy and shut the door, carefully setting down the box and bag.

“God Holly, who’s going to eat all this?!” Patrick asked.

“You hush!” I said. “This a slumber party, anything could happen!” I winked and sat down and we started watching movie after movie, eating and laughing.

“Is there someone outside?” Bill asked, although he knew full well what was happening. “I think a car just pulled up.”

“But it’s like, one in the morning.” I said. Suddenly the doorbell rang and I took Bill’s hand and we went to get it, trying to stifle our laughter. I peeked through the peephole to see Brendon standing there in pj pants and a t-shirt.

“Brendon?!” I exclaimed. “What’s he doing here?” I heard someone start choking, and knew it was Evie, but Patrick was there to help her. I opened the door. “Hey Brendon! Come on in!” Brendon shuffled past me.

“Thanks for doing this you guys, I screwed up royally.” I rolled my eyes.

“No, Jon did, but now you have a second chance. Don’t fuck up!” I whispered.


“Hey look who’s here!” Bill said, noticing Evie blush. “It’s Brendon!”

“Hey Bren, I didn’t know you were invited to this.” Patrick said.

“Well, I’m always up for some fun in my pj’s!” Brendon replied, taking a seat on the couch next to Evie.

“Ooh!” I shouted. “We should play Truth or Dare!” Patrick groaned. “What it’s a traditional sleepover game, and this is Evie's first!”

“Well, I’m going upstairs to finish my music; I’ll see you guys later.” He stood up, hugged Evie, me, and Bill goodnight and went back to his room.

“Meh. Forget him. Okay, let’s all sit in a circle, and Bill, you start.” We all sat down in front of the TV.

“Okay, Holly, truth or dare.” He asked. I thought.

“Dare.” I said. He smiled.

“I dare you to go steal Patrick’s guitar, come back down here, hide it somewhere…and then…kiss me!” I rolled my eyes.

“Done.” I jumped up, ran to Patrick’s room, barged in, and took his guitar from his hands. I then ran back downstairs and ran into the kitchen, and hid it in the big freezer. Then I ran back to the circle, sat back down, leaned over and kissed Bill. “There.”

“Good job.” He laughed, while we all heard Patrick exclaim at the hiding place his guitar was in.

“The freezer?! Really!? That’s sooo bad for a guitar!” He asked.

“Cool your jets and go back upstairs.” I told him. “It won’t happen again.” He cursed at us under his breath as he ascended the stairs. “Love you too, Tricky!”

“Okay, okay, who’s next?” Evie asked through slight laughter.

“Me!” I said. “Hrrm, Brendon! Truth or Dare?”

“Dare baby!” He said.

“Uhm, let’s see, I dare you to kiss Evie!” I said. “And a good kiss, no pecking! Do it like you mean it!”

“Okay.” Brendon smiled and looked over at Evie, who was tomato red. She shot me a tiny glare and I shrugged.

“Oh shoot, Bill, I left my cell phone upstairs, come with me to go get it.” I said, and he and I ran upstairs and hid around the corner. This time we could actually hear what they were saying.

“Evie, I want you to know, I really wanted to kiss you earlier, but I’m a stupid boy, and got wrapped up in the tour.” Brendon said quietly. “Can I make up for earlier?” Evie smiled a bit.

“Well, I suppose.” She giggled and I felt Bill’s arm wrap around my midsection. I looked up at him smiling and he smiled back down at me. We turned our attention back to Evie and Brendon, whose lips were getting closer and closer. Finally they made contact and I could see Evie’s smile creep onto her face as Brendon’s hands went to her hair, gently pulling her closer. I grabbed Bill’s hand and held it tight. Ugh! I hope that kiss was magic for her. They parted and Bill and I decided to let them be alone, and talk for a bit. We were almost to my room when Patrick came out.

“Bill, can I talk to you for a minute?” He asked. Bill looked to me.

“I’ll be right there.” He told me, kissing me quickly. I went to my room and decided to warm up the bed a little. My side, at least. I jumped in, getting comfy and picking up a book to read while Bill was talking. I put his ipod on my speakers earlier, and I grabbed the tiny remote and pressed play, and my room was filled with music playing softly. I got so wrapped up in my book; I didn’t notice Bill come in, until he started kissing my neck, tugging the book from my grasp.

“William.” I said, he continued kissing. “Bill, Evie and Brendon are downstairs.”

“So?” He asked. I rolled my eyes.

“So, they’ll hear us!” I said. “And remember what happened last time?” He stopped kissing me and shook his head. “Yeah.”

“But baby, we need to celebrate!” Bill said.

“Celebrate the victory of our ingenious plan?” I asked.

“Well that, and you’re brother wants to sign The Academy Is… to Decaydance and Fueled By Ramen! That’s two record companies!”

“Oh my gosh!” I jumped onto him in a hug. “That’s so great!” I squealed.

“Well, I have to talk to the guys still, but I’m sure they’ll be stoked.” William said. I cleared the hair away from his face and gazed into those gorgeous eyes of his. They could always make me melt.

“I love you.” I whispered. He smiled and kissed me.

“I love you too.” He gently shifted me off of him. “I’m going to take some blankets down to Evie and Bren. They’re fast asleep on the couch.”

“Oh! I wanna see!” I jumped up and followed him with a few pillows and we went quietly downstairs. The TV was still on, and some movie was playing, and we quickly maneuvered the pillows under their heads without waking them, and putting the blankets over them. Bill and I went back upstairs and cuddled under my comforter and fell asleep fast.

*

“Patrick! I can’t believe you’re already leaving!” I whined two days later. Everyone was at my house. Panic! and Fall Out Boy. The TAI guys were here too, only to go over the details of the contracts and say goodbye. “I’ll miss you Tricky.” I sniffed, pouting.

“I’ll miss you too Hollz. Be good, okay, anything happens, call me.”

“I will, I promise.” I hugged him tight. I moved onto Joe and Andy, hugging them goodbye too. Then came Pete. I glared.

“Can’t we put all this behind us?” He asked, sticking out his hand. I continued to glare.

“You took my best friends innocence for your selfish horny needs. I can’t forgive you, but I can forget you.” I stated, shaking his hand firmly with a death grip. He winced and faked a smile. I let go and went and talked with Ryan, Spencer, and Jon. I had already forgiven Jon for everything except the rape. He knew that would be a sore spot that I could put behind me, but I had to pretend for the bands sake. Brendon and Evie were off talking by themselves. I hope he keeps her. They’re so perfect for each other. And who knows? Maybe he could help her find her past! I smiled over at them and Bill came over with Michael and put his arm around me.

“Have fun on tour guys, its loads of fun.” He told them. Bill had been on tour twice before, and I had gone with him on one summer one. It was really fun.

“When do you tour?” Ryan asked curiously.

“Eh, not for a few months.” William answered. “I’ve got a wedding to help plan and a marriage to consummate.” The guys all laughed as I rolled my eyes.

“The wedding won’t be until a year from now, so you’re way ahead of yourself.” I answered. We all laughed until Patrick wrangled up everyone and they got on buses. We waved them off.

“Evie, you’re crying!” I said, wiping one of her tears away.

“N-no I’m not.” She said, wiping her cheeks. “I’m just going to miss Brendon. We barely got to really date or anything, and now he’s going off for three months.”

“Awe, sweetie.” I hugged her gently. “Don’t worry, because next month, we get to join them for the duration of the tour!” Her eyes lit up.

Really?!” She asked.

“Yup!” She hugged me and we did a little dance.

“Okay, let’s get you two inside.” Bill ushered us inside and we just chilled for the rest of the day, hanging out like we used too.
Sign up to rate and review this story