Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Other Woman

Chapter 37

by marcialj83 2 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2008-11-18 - Updated: 2008-11-18 - 924 words

0Unrated
Nonnies POV

I was over at my sister’s house and I could tell that she was practically glowing. Gerard had filled me in on what Frank and Monica planned on doing. Which was something she should have told, but never did and that just pissed me off. I mean I’m her sister. I didn’t want her to repeat the same mistake and I would do anything to protect her.

I was driving us home from work from the family store that we owned and operated. I was thinking of a way to tell her off, but she bet me to it.

“I need to tell you something about me and Frank.” She said. I wanted to play it off like I didn’t know anything.

“Oh yeah, well what is it?”

I heard her take a deep breath and then she just spilled it, “Me and Frank want to give it a try at just being a family just us, me, him, and Anthony…And no other women.” She added the last sentence at the end.

I kept my eyes on the rode and I just said in a calm voice, “You know he is going to play you, right?” I asked her. I took a chance and glanced at her and saw that she was looking out the window.

“He said he wants to make it work. He wants to be with me and just me alone.”

My hands gripped the stirring wheel tighter, “Why in the hell do you know that?”

I heard her sigh, “because he promised me. He really wants to try…and so do I.” she whispered the last part.

I was really pissed at her just for even thinking about giving him another chance. I knew that he was going to break her heart all over again and then I was going to have to be there to pick up the pieces. I wish she could just find someone better someone else. Someone like Jepha, “Why don’t you date Jepha. He’s a better man than Frank and you know it.”

“I…I just…” I looked over at her and saw tears running down her face. I had just parked in the driveway and I turned to her.

I didn’t mean to hurt her, but I wanted her to see sense, “Monica…you know he is going to hurt you in the end. Why even waste the time?”

She turned and looked at me, “Because I have faith that he loves me deep down inside of him. Why else would he want to even give us a chance.” And with that she got of the car and went into her house. I pulled out of the driveway and headed home.

I just knew that they weren’t going to make it and so did she, but I would refuse to just sit there and let him hurt her.

********************************
Gerard's POV

I had just gotten off of the phone with Nonnie and I knew that she was pissed. I mean she was angry over the whole Monica and Frank thing. I just wanted to stay out of it.

I looked over at my friend and knew that he was a different person. It seemed that he spent his time just thinking about Monica or talking to her. I really believed that Frank was starting to let things go, until I heard about Amanda being her.

When I found that out I was pissed. She was the one that was the one that turned him into the cold heartless bastard that he was, but then Monica came along.

I noticed the change in Frank the moment he started to pursue her and the only reason why he kept the crazy Kaitlin around was because she was safe. She didn’t make him feel so he stayed with her because he knew he didn’t have to feel a thing.

With Monica it a whole different thing. He seems really happy and content. Whenever he gets on the phone with her he gets this look in his eyes and I see the old Frank that was before Amanda. The old Frank that wasn’t afraid to love and live. The Frank that gave himself wholeheartedly.

I am so happy to see that old Frank back the one that had a heart and that cared. The one that wasn’t afraid to cry or tell how he felt. I knew that the two of them would have a chance to make it if Amanda would just stay the fuck away or if she didn’t try any shit.

Frank told me about the encounter that happened a few days ago and I knew that she wasn’t done with him yet. I knew that she was going to do something to him for turning him down because that was who she was a cold heartless bitch that just hurt anyone and anything to get what she wants.

I knew that I was going to have to look out for the both of them and made sure that no one messed up their new happiness, not Amanda for all the shit she would pull or even Nonnie because I knew that she would protect her sister no matter what. I will have to make Nonnie see that they needed their chance and that they would make it. We just have to believe.


A/N
Sorry for not updating. I have been sick and what not. Forgive me plz.
Sign up to rate and review this story