Categories > Original > Drama > Fall For You (sequel to Torn Into Pieces)

Chapter 14

by Aubrey100 1 review

Special Events

Category: Drama - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2008-11-18 - Updated: 2008-11-19 - 1794 words

0Unrated
CHAPTER FOURTEEN:

I woke up excited for the day to come. I was so excited that my heart felt like it was going to beat itself out of my chest! Today would be great!
I got dressed quickly because we had to catch a plane. We all climbed into the vehicle and drove off to the airport. “Say hi.” Chelcie held up a video camera. “Where did you get that?” I asked. “Nick.” she replied. I shrugged. “Say hi.” she repeated. “Hi.” I waved at the camera.
Chelcie had a good time with the video camera for the little while we were in the car. We boarded the plane and then Chelcie took the camera back out. “What is your deal with that thing today?” Brooke said when Chelcie pointed it at her. “I don’t know.” Chelce shrugged. Chelcie continued to tape everyone, even the stewardess that would ask us if we wanted anything every five minutes.
Luckily, for us the plane ride wasn’t too long. I wasn’t sure that I could stand that camera in my face for much longer. I loved Chelcie and all, but it was a tidbit annoying. She turned it off when the plane landed and Brooke even sighed with relief.
We got back in another vehicle. “So where are we going now?” I asked. “Actually for right now all we have to worry about is not getting crushed by fans and getting ready for tonight.” Nick said. “Crushed by fans? I thought you liked the fans.” Chelcie spoke. “We love our fans, but in big cities its better to be careful.” Kevin explained. “That’s why we got Big Rob.” I leaned up and patted Big Rob’s back while he drove.
Soon it was lunch and we were all hungry. “Let’s go get something to seat.” Joe said and Big Rob drove us to some restaurant. We sat down and ordered. I stared at Kevin food with a disgusted look, “What is that!” I pointed at his plate. “Honestly, I do not know.” Kevin shrugged. “How do you not know what you’re eating?” I was puzzled. He shrugged again. “I really don’t get you sometimes…” I mumbled.
We, luckily, only got interrupted once by a fan. I was surprised that we didn’t get tons of fans all piling into the restaurant just because the Jonas Brothers were there. Over the time I had been hanging with the boys I had realized that if you went out in public with them you were bound to get hounded by fans.
After lunch we headed out to go get ready for tonight. Chelcie spun happily around in her dress. “I feel like a princess.” she laughed. Brooke and I couldn’t help but laugh along with her. I helped Brooke straighten her hair, because she obviously thought that she wasn’t getting it absolutely perfect.
I had already put my dress on but I hadn’t looked in the mirror yet. I walked past the mirror and then backed up. I smiled. There was no makeup on my face yet, but there was no doubt that this dress wasn’t made for me.
Chelcie, Brooke, and I all stood in front of a mirror putting on our makeup. I noticed that Chelcie put on a little more than her usual, but it wasn’t too much, infact it was just perfect. I could tell that we were all nervous. Brooke bit the inside of her cheek and fidgeted, Chelcie moved around a lot, as for me I could feel my heart beating like there was no tomorrow.
I glanced at the clock, it was time to leave. I hadn’t realized how long it took us to prefect out looks.
We walked outside and were greeted by our boys, who looked wonderful. “You look stunning.” Joe whispered in my ear and I giggled. I sighed, I always giggled when I was nervous.
At last we were there. I looked around seeing all these celebrities in unique clothes. I instantly knew that we weren’t the only ones that had went to their stylist to get their clothes perfect.
I was happy that I didn’t see Chelsea Staub anywhere around, which I think was best for everybody. I sighed when I seen that Miley Cyrus was there. Brooke hated Miley as much as I hated Chelsea Staub and I knew that by the end of the night Brooke would say something to Miley, as for what she would say who knows…
We talked to everybody and a few interviewers, who were dying to get in on all the action. I could tell who the boys liked and who they didn’t. They stayed polite, but when they disliked someone they made an effort to stay polite but get away from them as quickly as possible.
“Hey!” Taylor Swift walked over to us. “Hey.” we all replied and the gave her a hug. “I’ve been wanting to talk to you three. I just think your music is amazing.” she complemented. “Thank you. Yours is wonderful too.” they said. We talked to her for a moment and I had to admit I was a little jealous, but I still liked her. Taylor was fairly nice and I loved her music, so I ignored the jealous feeling.
We all had to go inside the building for the awards and such that would be going on. I sat down between Joe and Kevin. The host walked on stage and made a couple lame jokes, of which we laughed at out of kindness.
The Jonas Brothers went on stage about six times for awards or to perform a song. Brooke kept glancing over at Miley, who was only a few seats down from us. I rolled my eyes.
“You guys are doing good.” I whispered to them. “I know. It’s kind of surprising, I really didn’t think that we’d do this well.” Kevin whispered back. “I think that the other people are jealous.” Joe laughed quietly. “I’m sure they are Joe.” I patted his back. The awards finally ended, but we still had pictures to take and mingling to do.
Some how the boys got shoved into a photo with Miley. I noticed that she stood away from Nick, which didn’t surprise me, but what did surprise me was that she clung onto Kevin.

BROOKE’S POV.:

It bothered me that the Jonas Brothers had to take a picture with Miley, but I controlled myself. They walked over to her and, of course, she stood away from Nick. I bit the inside of my cheek hard when she clung onto Kevin in the picture.
“I haven’t seen you all in so long.” she said talking to them. I walked over to Kevin and wrapped my hand in his. “Yea it had been a while.” Joe spoke. “I’ve missed getting to tour with you guys.” she smiled. “Touring with you was pretty fun.” Kevin replied. I held back a sigh, who on earth could think touring with Miley Cyrus could be fun?
We stood there and talked to her. Chelcie and Aubrey didn’t seem phased by her, but she bothered me almost to the point of insanity. I noticed that she was flirting with Kevin. It drove me up the wall! I had a lot on my mind at the moment and she definitely wasn’t helping me!

NORMAL POV.:

The event ended and we got on a plane and flew back to where we needed to be. I had a pretty good time tonight all in all.
I yawned as we finally got back to a hotel. I was extremely tired. Joe walked into my room with me and sat down on the bed. I went to the bathroom and changed into come comfy pajamas. “Aren’t you going to go to bed?” I asked him. “Not unless I have my dream catcher.” he said. “I didn’t know you had a dream catcher?” I was confused. I had never seen Joe with a dream catcher, I didn’t even think he believed in that kind of stuff. “Yep, I have one and her name is Aubrey.” he smiled and walked closer to me, “You’re the thing that keeps my bad dreams away.” he kissed me.

KEVIN’S POV.:

Brooke seemed upset when we got back to the hotel. Everyone went in to go to there rooms, but I pulled Brooke back. “What’s wrong?” I asked her. “Nothing.” she shook her head. “Come on Brooke…” I said.
“You want to know what’s wrong?” she started, “What’s wrong is you completely let Miley flirt with you tonight and you let her basically cling to you in the picture you all three took with her.” she spoke in an angry tone. “What?” I was confused. “You heard me.” she rolled her eyes. “She wasn’t flirting with me. We were all just talking and in the picture she just did that. It wasn’t like I asked her to.” I reasoned. “Well you could’ve tried to get away from her like you did with the other people you weren’t fond of.” she was definitely angry. “Brooke, she’s an old friend. Even if she’s not your favorite person in the world, Miley still deserves our respect.” I said back.
Brooke just huffed. She was so upset and it made me feel awful inside. She turned away from me, “I don’t want to talk anymore.” she mumbled. “Why?” I asked. She was silent. “Brooke, I didn’t mean to hurt you. I really didn’t expect you to get this upset over us talking to Miley.” I placed my hand on her shoulder.
She stayed silent. “Please talk to me.” I pleaded. “I can’t” I heard her voice shake. “Why, Brooke? Why can’t you talk to me?” I asked. “Because it’s too complicated!” she put her face in her hands. “I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to make you this upset.” I apologized to her.
“Kevin…” she took in a breath, “It’s not tonight that’s making me upset.” she turned to face me. “Then what is?” I asked. She bit her lip, “I can’t…I can’t talk about it.” I seen a tear fall from her face. “Please Brooke? You know you can tell me anything.” I assured her.
She kept trying to say something, but it seemed like her words just wouldn’t come. I rubbed her back, trying to get her to tell me what was wrong, “Please?” I begged again.
“Kevin…it’s…”
Sign up to rate and review this story