Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

The Vampires will never hurt you Chapter One

by ColieControl 0 reviews

(MCR/Mikey Way Fanfic) Kasi moves to a new town and has to go to a new school and asumes just like at her old school she will go unoticed.Now at a new school she meets a boy who strangly is nice to...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres:  - Published: 2008-11-18 - Updated: 2008-11-19 - 462 words

0Unrated
The Vampires will Never Hurt you
Chapter One

Kasi stared into space as her mother drove her to her new school.
"I wonder what kind of dirty looks I'm going to get today"She thought.
"I think it would be nice if you at least tried to make some friends."Kasi's mom pleaded.
"I can't make you that promise."Kasi answered.
"If thats the way you want it Kasi."Kasi's mom replied.
The car stoped in front of the school,and Kasi got out of the car.
She walked up the steps as her mom drove away.
"This is going to be a long day."Kasi thought to herself.
She walked into the door,and might as well have had loser stamped on her forehead cause she had no clue where anything was.She walked into her homeroom class,where she saw two empty seats.She when't to take the seat that was closest to her.
"Sorry,this seats taken"a girl said as she put her backpack in it.
Kasi made a heavy sigh as she walked over to the next avalible seat,which was next to a boy with dirty blond hair,and glasses,and an Anthrax T-Shirt,then she sat down.
"Hi I'm Mikey."the boy intoduced.
"I'm Kasi"she replied.
A jock slaped Mikey in the back of his head as he walked by
"Freak!"The jock yelled to Mikey.Mikey sadly looked down at the floor.
"Don't worry,I'm sure by tomarrow thats going to be me and not you."Kasi said tring to make him feel better.
"I Highly doubt that."Mikey Replied."I like your shirt"He said pointing at her Misfits T-shirt.
"Thanks,yours is cool too."She stated.
Class went on as the teacher did attendence and made it clear to the class that Kasi was a new student...the the bell rang.As everyone was leaving the room the teacher called Kasi and Mikey over.
"Mikey,would you kind enough to show Kasi to her locker?"The teacher asked.
"Sure"Mikey answered.
They walked out of the classroom,to Kasi's Locker.
"Damn!This thing is heavey"Kasi exclaimed refering to her backpack.
"Lemme get that for you..."Mikey offered as he took the bag wihtout waiting for an answer.
"Hey whats your next class?"Mikey asked.
"Ummmmmmmm Algebra 2."Kasi answered as they stoped at her locker.Mikey put down Kasi's bag.
"Can I see your roster?"Mikey Asked.
"Sure"Kasi answered as she handed him the Roster.
"Hey,we have the same lunch period...wanna hang out at lunch?"He asked.
"Yea,that sounds good."she replied.
After that mikey walked kasi to her Algebra 2 class,including math theres two periods till lunch...

(ColieControl:Sorry for shortness the next will be longer)
Sign up to rate and review this story