Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > I've Got Troubled Thoughts

Part 3. Keep A Calender This Way You Will Always Know

by hyperballad13 2 reviews

The truth behind the cold

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2008-11-19 - Updated: 2008-11-19 - 1100 words

0Unrated
AN: Lol I know I can dream………

You’ll see what I mean..

I like this…

Sarah….

Part 3
Keep a calendar this way you will always know,,

It was 6 a clock in the morning and the alarm clock garishly shone this with a vindictive ruby smile. Patrick stared straight at the face that was blurry to his wide eyed glasses less face and knew that he would get no sleep but the mere hours he caught at Sydney’s. He wasn’t surprised; he hadn’t been sleeping much recently anyway, just lying staring at the ceiling with an air of easiness making dark shadows upon the walls. Today was no different; the bed that usually swapping him in comfort offered nothing but stiff cold insomnia. He was awash with thoughts, memories and moments that he could feel them rushing around in his veins and filling up his lungs to create heavy uneasy breaths. Downstairs, Elizabeth still lay sprawled across the counter and for the first time in their relationship he felt a sudden pang of hate for his wife. One that scared him.

He had known for a while that the warmth they had shared was whittling away for nothing and whilst he wanted to he could nothing for it; the time was ebbing like an hour glass just trickling into a pile of emptiness. Sorrow was now beating fast with every word they said to each other and now this almost loathing for his wife shocked him to the core. Part of him had wanted to scoop her away in his arms, kiss away the drying stream of tears and snuggle beside her as she slept away the poison seeping through her system. Yet he was consumed by this nagging feeling that he just didn’t love her anymore.

Shifting from his side to his back, he fixated his mind to the patterns that swam across the ceiling and let his malevolence skip wonderfully into lust; Sydney. He couldn’t help but let her dance across his pulse. One by one his drum just filled him with this longing; this thirst. When she opened the door to her apartment, it took all his strength to rush forward and seal his cupidity upon her vibrant lips. To him, Sydney was natural beauty; her auburn hair lay waving along her face and fell just below her shoulders, her curves were hidden away in extra large sweat pants and her well endowed breasts were smothered by her old work shirts but still aroused him that as he quickly gazed over them a small painting of rouge upon his cheeks. She wasn’t too thin, in fact, she wasn’t thin at all. Sydney was even far from the average size too but Patrick loved that. She didn’t flaunt it nor hide it. Patrick above all admired her personality; she was one of those rare happy people who weren’t false. True, she highlighted extroversion when she was with a group and was quieter one on one but even then she kept a little piece of sunshine within her eyes. What is more; she liked him for him. She sat there hour after hour watching him strum his guitar creating music and she didn’t brush aside his band, in fact she was a huge fan. A vital part of his heart he thought he would never miss. Sydney, to him, was impeccable.

A shy stab of guilt fell upon, his wife was just moments away but his breath faltered simply thinking about Sydney. He turned back to watch the clock and scoffed at his weakness. That is great, Patrick, he thought you know what has happened with Elizabeth and you are still feeling guilty for having feelings for someone else.

Closing his eyes, Patrick spun throughout a memory; Patrick, you are such an idiot.

~@~

Glugging down another in a series of uncountable drinks, Patrick released a gasp of air before being surrounded by an array of cheers from his friends. Patrick’s birthday was definitely going to be a drunken mess. He held on to the bar to steady himself as a bunch of hands slapped against his back and each one swirled the contents of his stomach to worsen his inebriation. The collection of people dispersed as he stared at the ground that wavered to and fro. It was clear to the crowd that his heart was not in such celebration. He sighed and took a deep breath that whirled down his lungs. Leaning against the bar he steadied himself and scanned the crowd.

Elizabeth looked incredible tonight; the slinky black dress fell just about her knees and wrapped around her brilliant figure. She had deep filled her lips with the darkest of reds and her eyes were highlighted so immaculately that the world shone inside them. Patrick remembered every reason for the band around her finger when she gracefully glided down the stairs at home. But since then, she had disappeared; unclasped from his grip and sidled away until she was just a reflection flittering away. He had spent the entire night feeling completely alone.

Lifting his head between the thunder of sounds and lashes of light, he found himself staring at the second floor; completely closed; a faultless hideaway. Stumbling through the pack of sweating bodies close together, Patrick made his way to the stairs and took one by one with careful thought. He placed himself down at the top of the ascent flipping his phone open to check for messages. It was then when a bustle behind him caught his attention and he turned around to stare at what the commotion was about. Within the shadows a couple was grappled in violent passion, the girl was sat upon another mans lap and writhed intimately. The hem of her skirt sat around her waist as he circled her hips with her buttocks on show. His jeans were crumpled around his knees as he thrust so often. Hands had tangled inside her hair, their lips lock in rapture as she moaned through the smother.

Patrick shouldn’t be watching but he was intrigued; his heart racing quickly and thudding against his chest. The couple broke away and stared at each other. Patrick’s mouth dropped as he caught their details. The man was unknown but the woman

“Elizabeth” he whispered low though they couldn’t hear over their music. Patrick rushed down stairs and out to into the windy brash air. Tears secretly sliding down his face.

~@~

Yes Patrick, he re affirmed You are an idiot.
**
Ciao Bella
Sign up to rate and review this story