Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Thriller

Sahara

by -ThisXSecretXNinja- 1 review

Disaster strikes for Amber.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2008-11-20 - Updated: 2008-11-20 - 878 words - Complete

0Unrated
A ballad of dark queen echoes through night
As he flees the curse of gods, the pharaoh's wrath

1001 nights unseen
The philosopher and the queen



Amber’s Point of View
“Shit!” Joe cried out as a platinum blonde vampire with flashing red eyes tackled him, blowing him ten feet into a brick wall. My heart raced as I saw everyone on the team suddenly in full combat with vampires that were inches off from taking each one of their lives. The fear had sunk in and my body wouldn’t move. I was frozen.
“Amber? Hahaha boys, it’s just Bill’s little sister! She wouldn’t hurt her own kind now, would she?” a voice snickered from behind me. I felt their presence increasing as they circled me as one inched forward laughing, “I don’t think Bill would mind if I just have a taste right?”
After that, my mind blanked and suddenly, I couldn’t see anything at all.
“Amber, move!” I heard Pete scream building from beside me, his voice penetrating through my fear like a smack to the face as I suddenly jumped into gear. I ducked and slid onto my knees, as the anonymous vampire flew over me, missing me by only a few seconds.
My hand immediately reached for the stake on my belt loops as I ripped it from its sheath and swung it acrobatically merely an arms length from my face, unconsciously staking three vamps who had me cornered against the car.
As I looked up, the entire group was hundreds of feet split apart as they were all preoccupied fighting their own battles. And just when I thought I could breathe for a moment, that’s when they had me.
A snarl burst from all around and a hand had wrapped itself around my mouth, preventing me from screaming as we suddenly vanished from where we were.
My body felt inferior as their lightning speed had taken us nearly three blocks from where the rest of the team was. My body shook with terror as they pressed me against the wall so tight, I could feel my ribs cracking. I tried to scream to fight the pain but they had me silenced by simply pressing on my newly damaged ribs to keep me quiet. My eyes watered rivers down my face as I looked into the eyes of my enemy.
But it wasn’t who I thought it would be.
“So, you think it’s funny to kill the very people you’re working for? Try this on for size, you damn traitor!” Brendon growled as he forced my head backwards, a sharp crack sounding as my head made smashing contact with the wall. There was a loud screech that seemed to be getting louder and louder as my vision switched into my worst nightmares. The sound was unbearable and it made it really hard to understand what was going on around. And that’s when it hit me.
The person screaming was me.
In the blackness of my mind, I wanted to be dead. I didn’t want to be found out as who I really was. I wanted to die knowing I tried to fight. I tried…I tried…

“Amber! Amber! Wake up!“ someone was yelling at me. I knew the voice but throughout the darkness, I could not find where it was coming from. What happened to me? Why was I stuck in the darkness?
Then suddenly, beneath me the floors had lost their solidness as I started to fall beneath the clouds of true hell. Something had happened to me.
“Amber, please stop screaming,” the voice begged as my eyes flickered open and I felt like I was in my skin again. My body still shook violently as I realized my surroundings. Pete was holding me down against the concrete as if he were controlling someone who had just had a seizure. Patrick, Joe, Andy, and Jess were standing around him, their faces worn and tired as they watched with scared expressions.
“You’re awake,” Pete exhaled, relieving his hard grip on my arms as he fell back onto his knees. My lips trembled but I urged myself to ask what happened, the voice that escaped my lips shaky and unrecognizable.
“Amber…Brendon…h-he,” Pete tried to answer but couldn’t find the right words to say. I tried to get up so I could look him in the face but my body was paralyzed with the pain. I gave up and laid my head back down.
“My head hurts,” I groaned modestly, obviously not aware of the seriousness of what just happened to me.
“Amber, your mind was just infiltrated,” Patrick answered boldly, the expression on his face blank as he further said, “That move is one of the most lethal tactics used in battle. It has major consequences…especially if the person survives…”
“Take me home,” I sobbed now as the pain increased across my body, “Please.”
“Patrick, we can explain what happened later. Let’s go,” Pete pressed out, the agony on his face so vividly evident as he slowly attempted to pick me up without hurting me, his icy hands soothing my aching nerves as we disapparated into the night.
Sign up to rate and review this story