Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Running Away and Hiding with You...

Chapter 5

by prettyodd 3 reviews

Sorry it's short.... :*(

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Characters: Mikey Way - Published: 2008-11-20 - Updated: 2008-11-21 - 605 words

0Unrated
Chapter 5




~Jennifer’s POV~


My mind had one thing on it. Mikey. I couldn’t get enough of him and I couldn’t ever live without him. This is either a really good thing or a really bad thing.
"Jen….What would you do if I told you I were a vampire?"
"The same thing you would do if I told you that I was one."
"What would that be?"
"It just depends on how well you like them I guess."
"Huh?"
"What I'm trying to say is that I'm not really sure."
"Do you like them?"
"You could say that…"
"Interesting," He said rubbing his chin. I raised an eyebrow. He can't be suggesting that he is in fact what I think he is…
"Why do you ask?"
"Curiosity is a strange thing my dear."
"Yes it is," I replied lightly. I circled him, he looked at me. We bored into each others eyes. I memorized every part of his perfect face. It was inhumanly beautiful. He clearly didn't need glasses yet he wore them anyways. Any vampire could've figured that out. He reached out a hand to my cheek. He was almost as cold as me.
"Your one of us aren't you," he stated for it wasn't a question. I looked down as if in denial. He gently lifted my chin, forcing me to look into his eyes once again. "Aren’t you," he repeated.
"Yes, and you are too by the look of it," I replied smiling. He smiled back and nodded. He leaned into me closing his eyes. I leaned inwards to meet his lips, closing my eyes as well. We kissed fervently, wanting nothing but each other. For a moment it felt as if his thoughts collided with mine. I wondered if vampires were telepathic. We pulled back after what felt like forever even though it was most likely a few minutes. He grabbed my hand and dragged me outside. It was raining now and water droplets stuck to my hair. I giggled as he walked up to the bus and pulled me inside. The warm air hit my face as I was pulled inside by Mikey. He seemed eager. I was suspicious at first until he made it to the living area and saw Dondon and Bob playing videogames on the floor. His face dropped knowing that with them in here we wouldn't have any privacy. I smiled as Bob turned around and laughed at him.
"I love this power I have."
"What power?"
"Well, it seems as dear Mikey-boy over there would like some privacy with Jennifer and he can't have that unless we leave. So it's all up to us. What do you think?" he asked Dondon. She smiled and I knew her answer before she said it.
"I like this power too. No I think we'll stay here and play more videogames."




im sorry tht its short but i didnt hav alot of time to write it and once again i apologize about tht begs for forgiveness of awesome ppl who read this. also im going to be taking a break from this story and once again im sorry bows down in front of you also im sorry 4 making u wait a while for this and i hope u wont forget about this... :*( im going to b starting the story up again around christmas.... imsorryimsorryimsorry!!!! ill b writing another story soon though so b on the lookout for it. it will be in this section and i hope to hear from u guys again sooner or later.....:) see u soon!!

xxooCassidy



p.s.
IM SORRY!!! DX
Sign up to rate and review this story