Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > wish to see them

The peliminary fights

by road 0 reviews

An all out action packed series of battled for the chunnin exams

Category: Naruto - Rating: G - Genres: Fantasy,Humor - Characters: Hinata,Naruto,Shikamaru - Published: 2008-11-21 - Updated: 2008-11-22 - 2640 words

0Unrated
Ok im back everyone so this I how it went last time; hinata is going to fight tenten in the exams, other fights will also happen so don’t miss it!

Ok lets goooooooooooooooooo

*****************

The Procter for the Chunnin exams stood between the 2 kunoichi that was soon to brawl.

“Begin”! he said and stepped out of the way.

Hinata and Tenten were yet to make a move as they waited and read each others movements…stillness.

Tenten got impatient with the stillness and took out 3 shuriken and 5 kunai and threw them at Hinata. Only to have each one dodged.

Tenten kept up the barrage of weapons at Hinata adding more and more each time. At one time she got weapons heading at Hinata from every direction.

‘he, I got her now’ Tenten thought. Hinata took the formal hyuuga stance and focused her chakra.

“Rotation”! She said as she spun around in a gracing fashion and deflected the kunai.

Neji stood at his stall. Overall he was…surprised. Something he never thought Hinata could make him feel. ‘this is bad, she could reflect anything Tenten aims at her with rotation’ he thought.

Tenten stared wide eyed. She had never seen anything like it other then when she trained with neji and no matter what she did she was never able to penetrate it. Wondering what she could do in a situation against the ultimate defense she had not noticed Hinata had jumped in the air directly 90 degrees above her.

Hinata had closed her eyes and focused.

“8 trigrams: rotation tunnel”! She shouted alerting Tenten below her. Tenten looked up but it was to late. At first it seemed like she had done rotation but she didn’t close the gap at her feet allowing the chakra to flow down creating a cave-like tunnel to from around tenten as the chakra whipped at her. No one from the outside could see what happened but Tenten had gone through living hell, it felt like 1000 men had whipped her with a metal whip.

As the chakra tunnel subsided everyone could see Tenten lying on the floor limp as ever. This had also taken a little toll on Hinata as she seemed to fall like a rag doll but landed smoothly on her feet.

“Winner is…” the Procter began only to be interrupted.

“The winner is obviously hinata! Did you see that? That was awesome the my teammate” Naruto shouted causing her to blush witch was left unnoticed by the other genin.

“Alright then, the next match is Naruto Uzumaki vs. Kiba Inuzuka(sorry for the cut but as I said this fight happened in the real series and everyone knows how it happened so im going to skip the fights that happened sorry if you don’t like this idea I’ll edit it and make the fight for them but its all depending on what you guys want anyway back to the story)

A few minutes later…

Naruto had taken out Kiba with the classic uzumaki barrage he had invented and Kiba was knocked out unconscious. “HAHAHA, I’m not gonna fall behind my teammates, im going to the final round baby”! He shouted. How did he have so much energy?

The Procter stepped in. “Well done, now please step off the battle field for the next match.” He said turning his head over to the genin. “Witch consists of kenji refuma against Raidon hedi.” He finished. Kimiten walked over to Kenji with Kyu following behind him and patted kenji back for support. “Don’t worry you can take him, just remember the training.” Kimiten said.

A smile worked its way to Kenji’s face. He nodded and stepped down to the battle field.

He looked at his opponent. Then asked. “Ever squashed a bug before”? he asked.

The question was the strangest the grass ninja ever heard but said that he would squash any bug in his way.

“Good, cause your about to see how that feels” Kenji said.

After the proctor stepped off the battle field and motioned to start the match the grass ninja started off.

Making a few hand signs the grass ninja called out. “Grass Knott binding”.

Soon grass emerged from the ground and rushed at Kenji. Kenji jumped in the air to get out of harms way.

“This is where you get squashed” he said coming down.

“Darkness style: Shadows enforce punch!” he shouted as the power of darkness covered his right arm. He brought it down to squash the opponent. The grass ninja tried to move but remember he was still using the grass jutsu as the huge shadow arm crashed on him.

The dust cleared away from the impact and Raidon was down and out.

“The winner is Kenji refuma”. The proctor said. Sasuke this time was speechless. This kid had just taken out a ninja in one punch, a huge punch but still one punch.

The next match consisted of neji and chouji. The result was fairly certain. Neji would win easy.

As the match began chouji began with his classic human boulder.

“How foolish…” neji whispered. “Palm rotation”! He said as he countered the damage back at chouji and was sent flying away into the wall.

“Well that was fast, Neji hyuuga wins”! The Procter said.

“The next match is…” the Procter said only to realize that temari and zaku were already there for the fight. ‘Why am I always interrupted before I finish’? He thought as he motioned for the battle to begin.

Zaku having broken his arms during the chunnin exams couldn’t use sonic wave sound techniques. So Zaku settled for kicking at the opponent but it did not go well.

Temari was blocking each kick one by one with her fan. Waiting for an opening. Soon Zaku stepped back thinking he could make space between the 2 of them but boy was he wrong!

Temari rush forward trusting the handle of her fan in zaku’s gut sending him in the air. She brought herself in a crouching position and brought her fan over herself.

“Wind scythe jutsu”! She said and swung her fan at Zaku with wind coming out of it slashing Zaku skin and ripping him apart.

He fell limply to the floor and was unconscious.

“The winner is Temari”! The Procter said.

Temari went up to the balcony and beside her murderous brother(im not into the moody garra thing, he’s evil now but he is a little less garra)

“Don’t kill the kid garra.” She said.

“I’ll try not to” He said sarcastically.

In the battle between garra and lee garra had followed his orders but had defeated lee as much to his liking as almost suffocating him with sand until he was unconscious.

“The winner is garra” the proctor said.

Soon the next match began and Shikamaru and kin battled it out (remember I skip all fights that happened in the actual show) and Shikamaru won using the classic shadow possession jutsu.

Soon the match between Ino and dosu would commence.

“Alright, the 8th match between Ino yamanaka and dosu kinuta will now…begin”! He said and stepped off the field.

Ino started off by throwing 5 kunai and shuriken at dosu, once he was busy dodging them, she readied her mind transfer jutsu and aimed for dosu, dosu noticed a large chakra energy rushing at him.

“That won’t work on me”! He yelled.

“Sonic fang”! He shouted as the sound attack cut through the mind path and struck fiercely at Ino’s ears and she screamed in agony covering her ears with her hand and on her knees.

Ino looked up and saw Dosu heading for her as he kicked her with a round house kick enforced with chakra knocking her head unconscious.

“The winner is Dosu kinuta” The Procter said standing in the field.

Dosu walked nimbly back to the stairs. The Procter rubbed his eyes. There were still a few matches to go and he was tired. But continued on. “The next match is Kimiten Raykushi vs. Sakura Haruno, please step forward.” He said.

Kimiten smiled. “At last I get to kick some ass” he said.

“Right back at ya! Im not going down unless you were sasuke”! She shouted back as they headed to the battle field.

“ You think to much of Sasuke, you should be aware of the strengths of others around you, there are plenty of people here to worry about, and right now I’m gonna show everyone here that I’m no push over” Kimiten said.

Sakura looked at him angrily. She knew he was right, but better than Sasuke? How was that possible? “Besides, even if Sasuke is that good, I’m afraid this isn’t his fight, it’s yours Sakura, and right now you have to worry about your self and surviving because its one on one, no one is here to help you this time”! He finished.

“Ok if the formalities are over the match shall now begin”! The proctor said.

Kimiten seemed to just disappear in a puff of smoke leaving behind nothing of his trace leaving Sakura wide eyed.

Soon his voice seemed to come from everywhere. “I’m decreasing gravity around my body to 0 so there is no gravity around me. I didn’t move my legs at all, I glided, but I could go at lightning speed with it also. Care for a demonstration”? He said.

Sakura was even more wide eyed. “Gravity control? How?” She asked. However the only thing she got for an answer was jolts of pain coursing through her body. Kimiten was in front of her attacking so fast it left after images of his arms all over the place. Sakura tried moving but the gravity that Kimiten had forced on her was too much, she simply didn’t have the muscle.

Kimiten then flipped backward kicking his leg up into sakura’s chin sending her in the air head first. Then in another flash he was gone, appearing in front of Sakura in the air.

He made a few hand signs before his hand began to glow a dark deep see blue.

“Space style: Great mystic meteor”! He yelled and slammed his hand in Sakura’s gut sending her crashing to the floor unconscious.

“You could call it…a gekei genkai” He said. He knew it wasn’t a bloodline, but the demon inside him; he still didn’t understand it and would have to investigate that later.

“Whoa…The winner is cough Kimiten raykushi” The proctor said.

“I didn’t know you could do that that was awesome”! Kyu yelled as Hinata, Naruto, Shikamaru, Kyu, and Kenji all walked up to him. Kimiten smiled. These were his best friends that he though felt the same way toward him. He couldn’t lose in front of them.

“Thanks, I think we all did well, especially Hinata that was a technique I never would have thought you could learn let alone know about. Ok, looks like the only one here who didn’t fight is Kyu, you better win, and we all did, so you better.” He said.

“Thank you” Hinata said. As Kyu nodded. It would be humiliating if he lost now.

However it wasn’t his turn yet. The Uchiha and the grass ninja were to go next then it was him.

As the names were called Sasuke and the grass ninja stepped up.

“Ok, Sasuke Uchiha vs. Lineda lasume, thank god this is getting close to the end” He said with a chuckle and the end, here he was a Procter and he was being lazy.

“Alright” He put a more serious face on. “Begin”

The Grass ninja readied some hand signs.

“Grass Knott binding”. She said.

“Same technique as your friend? That won’t work” Sasuke said calmly and did his own had signs.

“Fire style: Fire ball Jutsu!” He called as fire released from his mouth.

The fire traveled into the grass burning it into ashes and traveled to the grass ninja burning her side.

“Damn it” She said.

“Looks like you’ll be having difficulty moving around.” Sasuke said.

She tried but only twitched in pain as the burn intensified. Soon sasuke came and did a series of kicks all hitting her face hoping to wrack her brain. And he did as she went unconscious.

“The winner is Sasuke Uchiha” The Procter said.

Sasuke simply sighed as he made his way back to the stairs. As he passed by Kimiten he stopped and looked at him. “How was that for a fire style jutsu?” He said more then asked. “Weak” He simply said. Quick and to the point, that’s how Sasuke usually was, it was harsh really, and he copied sasukes personality witch made him feel like shit.

“Humph” He said and walked away.

Kyu jumped up and down in excitement, “alright it’s my turn lets do this and eagerly jumped down off the balcony

“Kyu roku vs. Lachum raku. Begin!” The procter said.

Kyu and Lachum charged at each other and flew punches and defensive moves. That’s when it happened… Kyu did the most childish yet effective move, he didn’t do anything awesome as one would expect, it was…creative.

Kyu did a little wind chakra and swept it at the grass ninja’s feet sweeping him off the floor and then kicked him in his ‘sensitive part’.

“Oww” he said and bent down for his buddies had been hurt. Despite this Kyu continued by swinging his leg in a semi-cercal making an arc kick to the crouching ninja.

He was sent flying away and went of coarse unconscious. The room was quiet at the awkward move. Naruto and Kimiten were on the floor laughing their asses off.

“Well that was awkward, but the winner is Kyu roku. Now for the last match shino and Kankuro will now fight.” The Procter said.

Shino and kankuro stepped into the field. “Alright begin” The Procter for the last time left the battle field.

Kankuro sent his puppet to shino at full speed.

“How foolish” Shino said. As if on cue witch it was, the bugs flew not at Kankuro but the puppet immobilizing it by sucking off the chakra strings connected to it.

Instead of using his bugs, shino punched kankuro pretty fast into the air as his bugs flew to him and did the rest draining him of chakra until kankuro was unconscious.

With the matches over the finalists stepped forward.

“I am, first and foremost amazed at how skillful you genin are, and I congratulate you for making it to the finals. Now pull a number out of the hat and this will decide who will fight who in the final rounds.” The 3rd said.

Each did as they were told and read off their numbers. The finals rounds were…

Naruto Uzumaki vs. sasuke Uchiha

Hinata hyuuga vs. Neji hyuuga

Kimiten raykushi vs. Dosu kinuta

Kenji refuma vs. shino aburame

Garra vs. Shikamaru nara

Kyu roku vs.Temari.

After being told to train for a month everyone was relieved.

Some people focused on training everyday, but Kimiten had other plans… surly he would train but hopefully relax, and get a few answers for questions in his head. Everyone headed separate ways. But teams 7 and 6 walked together.

“This is great, we all made.” Hinata cheered.

“ I know, lets get some ramen to celebrate my treat” Kimiten said.

“YEAH” they all said in sync

And so the 6 friends walked together, they had one hard month ahead of them.

*****************

Weepee im done so long and so good (I think) please review, also please if ur review is bad or mean just don’t send it I don’t like it T_T hope u like!
Sign up to rate and review this story