Categories > Original > Drama

The criminal

by ilovemeohyeah 0 reviews

what happened to turn a young smart teenage boy into a serial killer a one off

Category: Drama - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Horror - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2008-11-22 - Updated: 2008-11-22 - 228 words

0Unrated
“H-help...” he whispered as the pain sunk into him.
“You killed my brother, my mother and my father. Now it’s your turn to die” I whispered, in tears.

What was I doing? I couldn’t kill anyone! Yet here I am. It’s me. My knife in his back, my guilt to put up with for life. But it was his blood on the floor.

he had killed my family, and he deserved it. I buried my head in my hands and sunk to the floor. “I’m sorry” I whispered. “I’m sorry.”
I walked out of the room and wiped my face with my sleeve. I took a deep breath in and walked on. I felt changed. I had never felt so empty before. I felt like I was being watched, followed. I put up my hoodie and scarf to cover my face. I realised that I was wearing white. I would stick out in the crowd. Then I noticed that I was covered in blood. “Way to go mystery killer” I said and took the back way round to the care home.
When I got into my room, a grey painted doom hole with nothing in it but a bed and a wardrobe in it, I quickly got changed and pretended to be asleep. I fell asleep to the sound of my own sobs.
Sign up to rate and review this story