Categories > Games > Final Fantasy 7 > RenoRufus Drabbles

11-20

by Rufus_Shinra4179 0 reviews

Same as before - not gonna write it out every time.

Category: Final Fantasy 7 - Rating: R - Genres: Humor - Characters: Reno,Rufus Shinra,Tseng,Elena - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2008-11-23 - Updated: 2008-11-23 - 579 words - Complete

0Unrated
Reno eyed his boss cautiously. “What sort of-” His question ended with a grunt as Rufus’ mouth descended on his. He forgot just about everything else as he was kissed senseless.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

When the kiss broke, he could only stare at the blonde. “What..?” Rufus smirked. “Good behaviour should always be rewarded, Reno.” Reno finally managed a smirk of his own. “Huh…to be honest boss, I don’t think that was near reward enough.”

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Rufus raised a brow but didn’t say a word in reply. Instead he closed the distance between them so he could rub his lower body against the redhead’s as he kissed him again. No complaints were forthcoming from the Turk.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Reno watches as Rufus carefully arranges his desk. He waits until he has his lover’s attention and smirks. “Such a waste of time, Rufus…you know we’re just gonna mess it right up again.” The tension dissipated from Rufus’ face. “So what are you waiting for?”

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Did Rufus have any clue just how deeply Reno felt about him? He doubted it. Or rather, he hoped not anyway – after all, he did his best to hide his love from him. Lust for his President was one thing; love…that was much, much worse. So he kept his emotions in check – at least as much as he could.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

“I hadn’t been aware that there was an expiry date on our time together, Reno.” Reno sighed heavily. Of course he didn’t want to leave him. Rufus had his heart from the first moment. He swallowed hard but did his best to hide his emotions behind his usual cocky attitude. “C’mon boss – you knew it couldn’t last. It was good – GREAT sex but I don’t do relationships.”

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Rufus sat down and peered up at the light in the centre of the room. He finally realised he was drunk when it dawned on him that the light had done a perfect rotation…perhaps it wasn’t the light but his brain? So this is what it felt like to be really drunk , huh? It didn’t take away the pain.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Rude was never really one for designating tasks to others but to others but this time he felt he had no choice. He shook his head as he pulled down his shades to look at Reno. “Partner, I definitely can’t look after him – you’ll have to go with Rufus to the chalet. Sorry.” He turned away from him and walked out the door.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Rude was always getting new ideas for weapons of mass destruction. He supposed the all had their thing, didn’t they? Elena fixated on Tseng, Tseng was obsessed with being in control, and Reno adored all forms of narcotics. For Rude, there was nothing he loved more than creating a new weapon to get the job done quicker and keep his friends safe. After all, they were the closest things he had to family and he intended to do everything in his power to keep them safe.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Rufus stared at Tseng, disbelief quite plain on his face. “You’re prescribing me what?” Tseng shook his head. “A complete break from the company for a week. That’s not a suggestion either. You’re worn out and your heart is so visibly broken – as least it seems to be to me…take the time off, Sir.”
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sign up to rate and review this story