Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Is this really happening

Is this really happening

by temarisbob 0 reviews

it was always my dream i meet and get with frank iero and now it is coming true. i am 22 and my friend michele is 21. we had been friends sence 8th grade

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Fantasy,Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2008-11-23 - Updated: 2008-11-23 - 490 words

-1TrainWreck
Ok so it is 7:00 pm and i am just getting ready to go to see My Chemical Romance at 9:00 with my friend Michele. We have been wanting to see them together for a while. they are coming with Afi, and Placebo and i like all those bands and she likes MCR. So on the way there she tells me tht she likes me,and i stumble to tell her tht i am bi. She takees really well and says tht if a guy is bi he can go out with a girl and guy at the same time.So now i feel better because i like one of the guys in mcr. so we are at the concert and we are rite aginst the stage.

They start playing i dont love you. and they ask one of the fans to sing the song. They pick me, so i go up there and i look at Gerard and say" i cant sing for shit dude", "thts ok if you try you can come back stage with who ever you are here with and hang with us and Afi. So i do the song and the crowd loves it. And as promised They took back stage after the concert.

"So where are you guys from" aks a curious Ray." We're from Stedman" i said in aw tht i am sitting next to Frank Iero The hottest man on this earth." Gerard, question","answer"., " A lot of ppl think you are bi and same with you Frank and i know we just me but i have to know for variuos reasons."Yes we are so do you look down on ppl who are?", "Hell no, i am bi to i just needed to know because i was at the San Bernadino Project rev show where you and Frank made-out so"

"I wanted to know becuase, well; Frank can i talk to you please," "Sure, whats up," "I have always thought you were hot especially in the video for i dont love you. and i have thought you were just the hottest thing on this earth and i want to go out with you so bad. ok.

So now we are all gettin drunk and me and Frank go to the back of the place and some things happen,"oh Frank you are so hot, i love your fuckin body i just want it so bad." "Smae here oh god you are hot'

The next morning,"So howd you sleep Bryan," "Fine" "and frank how bout you" "PEACHY" We were on the bus with mcr now and sense me and michele didn't have anything to do we didn't complain. "Hey Bryan do want to be part of the band" "FUCK YES, i would love tht"

Now i am part of one of the best emo/ punk rock bands in the world

Srry it is short i will rite a longrer one soon Plz comment
Sign up to rate and review this story