Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Just thinking about something...

Just thinking about something...

by Chicago-Kid 5 reviews

An extreme thought about a fan fiction story that hasn't been written yet. Help Me?!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Humor,Parody,Romance - Published: 2008-11-22 - Updated: 2008-11-23 - 388 words - Complete

0Unrated
Hey,
I’m writing a story about heaps of awesome bands in one big jar of Schmucker’s. Mostly Fall Out Boy, but involves a lot about other bands as well.

It’s a tale of them all discovering that they have superpowers and then they get shipped off from O’Hare to Hong Kong (Hong Kong International, actually).
My best friend is in it (yes I do use first person, because I like to pretend it’s real!). Her name is Trixi and in real life she’s my half sister, so it’s cool. She and Patrick almost get freaky in the closet when we play Spin the Bottle.

Quote:
“The two of them came out (fell on top of each other in an interesting way) of the closet when Brendon crept over and pulled on the doors. I could see from the side that Patrick was embarrassed, but that emotion was crossed with blind passion. His ears were steaming to be exact.”

I’m going to need help though. I’m not sure what powers to give them all yet. I’ve got Patrick down for fire (that sounds REALLY weird when you say it out loud.) but that’s about all. I think (just think) that Trixi can be telekinetic and make people who embarrass Patrick, pants fall down. This probably before the Spin the Bottle game.
BTW: In real life and in fiction, Trixi will laugh at anything! In the story I put it down that she can make a joke out of anything like her Grandma’s funeral.
Um, Patrick’s probably my brother. Either that or Brendon. Trixi is Pete’s little sister, and they have a really bad hate/love relationship with each other, like when Pete and I were down a dark alley (because I was listening to that song), she comes up to him and starts attacking him for taking her cupcake out of the cookie jar.

If you want to help me, please do but I’ll still publish this anyway, regardless of what people say, because I don’t care (sorry for the cliché). We’ll make folie a deux history.

JUST LEAVE FREAKING REVIEW OKAY!!!

Many thanks, yours sincerely, with love
xo
The Fancy Kid
girlbehindthecurtain (who wants to find out who that is?)
Poppit
Sign up to rate and review this story