Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Sweetheart Rebels

Saturday Night/Swapping Your Love for Hate

by Noizchild 1 review

The crew goes out to party on a Saturday night. Vanessa brings Rose to Pete. Beth flirts with William. Joe meets Clare's older brother. Tim helps Mandy loosen up some. Review me please!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Humor,Romance - Published: 2008-11-26 - Updated: 2008-11-26 - 2342 words - Complete

0Unrated
Saturday Night/Swapping Your Love for Hate:

Saturday Night:

Vanessa hit the post button just in time and closed the blog window. She turned to see Mandy right behind her. She had her usual frown on her face. Vanessa looked at her smiling innocently.

"Yes Mandy?" she asked sweetly. The woman looked really suspicious.

"What are you up to?" she asked. Vanessa looked at her with an unchanged face.

"Oh," she said. "Just my usual blog." Mandy tried to look over her shoulder.

"Are you writing about me?" she asked. Vanessa looked at her like she was crazy.

"Why?" she asked. Mandy kept her eyes looked on the gossip hound.

"Just thought you would be writing bad things about me," she said. Vanessa looked at her as if she was crazy again. She tried to keep herself from laughing out loud.

"Oh Mandy!" she called. "Why ever would you think of me?" Mandy glared at her.

"You hate me, Vanessa," she said. "You always have ever since my boyfriend dumped me for that uptight whore!" The gossip hound stood up and patted her on the shoulder.

"You're right!" she admitted. "And it is so wrong of me! In fact, I want to take you out tonight to show that I am deeply sorry!" Mandy was now really suspicious. Something was not sounding right here.

"Where?" she asked. Vanessa kept her smiled.

"Out to the Red Bowl Club tonight," she replied. "So what do you say?" Mandy looked at her uneasily. Clearly, this had to be a trick. What it was, she couldn't be certain. But there had to be a trick involved. Vanessa did her best to keep her temper down. "Please say yes, you dumb cow!" she thought.

"You promise you won't try to pull any rotten tricks if I do go?" Mandy asked.

"Yes!" Vanessa said quickly. "Just come out with us! You need to get out more!" The other woman thought about that for a moment.

"Okay," she said uncertain. "But if this turns out to be a trick, I'll see to it that you get fired!" Vanessa just shrugged at her.

"Fine," she said. "There is no trick; you have my word on that!" Mandy still didn't trust her. But she walked away in silence. Vanessa sighed out as she sat back down at her desk. Part one was complete. Now to active the "tri-plan" for tonight. That's going to be a long wait! But if she could make it through the day, everything would be fine.

The day shifted to night just in time. It was now party time. As usual, everyone was ready for some action. Rose didn't look to keen to be partying tonight. She just wanted to stay home tonight. But Vanessa insisted that she would come out tonight. Just like she normally did, the gossip hound broke down her friend into she finally gave in. So now she was here at this party. Rose didn't know why, but the reason was going to be crystal clear within seconds.

Vanessa was dragging her friend over to the bar. Rose was trying to pull away but that was proving to be pointless. She was planning to remain sitting all night long. But, her pal had other plans.

"Nessa!" she called out. "What are you taking me over to the bar for? I just want to sit down for the rest of the night." Her friend was smiling to herself richly.

"You'll see in a minute!" she called. "You'll see." Rose suddenly felt uneasy at those words. Nothing good ever came from those words. She knew that too well. The women came right to the bar. Rose's eyes grew big in surprise. Pete was sitting at the bar waiting for her. He looked up and saw the ladies.

"Hey Nessa, hey Rose!" he called. Rose felt herself blushing right away. Vanessa stepped forward smiling.

"Here she is, Panda," she announced. "I have brought her to you as I promised." Rose looked at her friend in suspicion.

"Brought me to him?" she asked. Vanessa just shrugged.

"Hey," she said. "He asked for you and what could I say?" Rose kept her mouth shut. "Oh, I am so getting you later, you cow!" she thought. She then turned her attention to Pete. The journalist became shy all over again.

"Hello..." she mumbled to him. Pete smiled at her warmly. He grabbed her by the waist and pulled her closer to him.

"Whew!" Rose called. Vanessa stood back smiling.

"Well now," she said. "I guess I'll leave you two alone then!" Then, the gossip hound ducked away gracefully and went back to her friends. Pete and Rose turned back to each other. That was all they had now.

William was sitting on the other side of the club. He was watching Pete and Rose from a distance. He too was curious about the blossoming couple. He wanted to know if this was an affair or they were all imagining it. Within a few seconds, William had become aware of someone sitting next to him. He looked over to his left. The glamorous Beth was sitting right next to him. She turned to him smiling.

"Hey there," she said in a flirty way.

"Hi..." William said back uneasily. Beth kept her smile at him.

"Don't worry," she said. "I won't bite you or anything!" She stuck out her hand to him.

"I'm Beth Thompson," the journalist said.

"William Beckett," William said. They shook hands. Then, they went back to watching Pete and Rose. Beth had a little smile on her face.

"William," she said.

"Yes," he said to the journalist.

"Do you think those two are an item?" Beth asked as she pointed to Pete and Rose. William looked at her slightly confused.

"Sorry?" he asked. Beth sat up straighter.

"You think Pete and my friend with him look cute together?" she asked. William looked at her like she was a little nuts.

"Uh..." he said. "He's married to Ashlee."

"Well, what if Ashlee wasn't in the picture," Beth said. "Then what would you say?" The man thought about that for a moment.

"Well, I guess..." he began. Beth held up her hand.

"No guessing," she said. "This is a yes or no question." William just stared at her for a long while. He didn't know what to say at first. The man just shrugged at last.

"Fine," he said. "Yes, they would be good together." Beth smiled at him warmly.

"Great," he said. "Can I buy you a drink?" William smiled at her in a cute way.

"Is this how you pick up guys?" he asked her. Beth just shrugged at him playfully.

"Maybe," she said. "So what do you say?" William thought about that for a moment. Then he smiled at her in a charming way.

"Sure!" the singer said to her. Beth kept her smile.

"Great," she said. "Come with me!" Then they walked over to the bar together.

Joe was walking around the club when he found Clare again. He was quickly overjoyed. The man made his way over to her. He was shocked to find Clare sitting with another man talking and laughing. He looked a little older than her. He was dressed in a nice brown dress suit with and stylish prissy-boy haircut. One could guess that he was a metro-sexual just like Duncan was. But, the man was still very charming and Clare seemed pretty much into him tonight. The guitarist was a little worried at first. He thought his Leia was cheating on him. Maybe that was why she was holding out on him sexually. Or maybe he was over thinking this. Well, there was only one way to see. Joe kept walking over to her. Clare and the man looked up. The British bombshell perked up when she saw him.

"Joe!" she called. "This is my older brother, Jez!" The man grinned at him.

"Hello mate," he said in a charming British accent like his sister's. Joe relaxed some.

"Oh!" he said. "Your brother!" Clare smiled at him.

"Why yes," she said. "Who did you think it was?" Joe just shrugged. Clare kept smiling at him. She patted the seat between her and Jez.

"Come, come," she said to her man. Joe smiled at her and sat down with the rich siblings. Clare got up and sat down on his lap. Joe was pleasantly surprised now. He wasn't expecting all of this. Jez was smirking at the man and his sister. He smirked to himself as he shook his head. "Careful Joe," Jez thought to himself. "Clare is a real handful!" Clare kept on talking like before all while sitting on Joe's lap. She was working the wacky Jew overtime tonight.

Vanessa was watching the people in the club. Pete and Rose were really close in an innocent and flirty way tonight. Beth and William were getting alone well. It was shocking to see Joe and Clare together. But yet, Mandy was still looking pretty sour. The gossip hound had tried everything to loosen her up. People-watching, drinks, some pills, and a few guys. Nothing was working. This operation was slowly making its way to the outstanding pile. But then, the Calvary arrived.

"Hey lass!" someone called to her. The gossip hound wicked around to see Tim standing next to her with a rascal grin on his face. Vanessa breathed out some.

"Oh it's you," she said. "Don't sneak up on me like that!" Tim kept his smile.

"Sorry lass," he said. "Couldn't resist." Vanessa rolled her eyes annoyed. Then, she turned her attention back to Mandy. Tim looked with her.

"What's wrong?" he asked. "Mandy getting you down tonight?" Vanessa looked at him surprised.

"How did you know?" she asked. Tim shrugged.

"Is she always so... bitter?" he asked.

"Yeah!" Vanessa said.

"Want me to fix that for you?" he asked. The gossip hound looked at him confused.

"How?" she asked. Tim smiled at her again.

"Leave it to me!" he said with his charming Irish accent. Then, he walked right over to Mandy. Vanessa watched nervously. "Be very careful Tim!" she thought. "I hope you don't really ruin her!"

Swapping Your Love for Hate:

I stood near the exit frowning upon this place. Why did I let Vanessa talk me into coming here today? This place is disgusting. All everyone does around here is drink and dance here! It is so tacky! I looked over at the bar. Rose and Pete were acting all icky and romantic. Call it what you like, but Rose is a home wrecker. She is seeing a married man! I hope he crushes her heart badly in the end. That ought to put her in her place. Then, I see Beth with William. Slut! She's just getting to sleep with him to further her career. I just want to ruin her face so badly that no one will ever recognize her.

I was in my bitter hate when I noticed Tim walking straight over to me. I rolled my eyes annoyed. Oh what does that hyper leprechaun want with me now? He keeps trying to get me to say stupid by asking me dumb questions. I bet he's here for more harassment. Tim made it over to me. I rolled my eyes again.

"What Tim?" she asked. That Irish fool just smiled at me kindly.

"Hey lass!" he called. "You look so pissed off. What's wrong?" I looked away from him.

"I hate it here!" I snapped. "I want to go home." Tim kept smiling at me. He lightly put his arm around my shoulders. I wanted to push him off and he turned me to fully face him. Tim reached into his pockets and pulled out a small bag. Bits of what looked like candy were inside. I looked at him really confused.

"And what are those?" I asked. Tim smiled at me again.

"Oh," he said. "Just some sweeties to help you loosen up!" I stared at him in suspicion.

"Help me loosen up?" I asked him.

"Yeah!" Tim said. I still kept that same look on my face. Tim sighed at me.

"Come on, lass," he said. "Why don't you trust me?"

"Because," I hissed. "You're trying to drug me for a laugh!" Tim smiled at me innocently.

"Oh come on, lass!" he said to me again. "Look, I'm having one!" Then he opened the bag, pulled out an orange one, and popped it into his mouth. I waited for a few seconds. Nothing happened. Okay, maybe it is safe. Then, Tim offered the bag to me.

"Here," he said. "Try one, it's not poisonous. I promise. I'm only helping out Mandy." I hesitated at first. But then, I took a piece and bit in my mouth. Surprisingly, this was... very good! The red piece I put into my mouth tasted like strawberry Starbursts. Tim smiled at me again.

"There, you see?" he asked me. "Good, huh?" I nodded happily.

"Now, don't chew it!" he told me. "Just let it sit on your tongue. You understand?" I nodded at him again. Tim smiled at me again.

"Good," he said. "Enjoy your night!" Then, he walked away from me. I just stood there in silence with a tasty red candy in my mouth. That was strangely nice...

I should have known that Tim gave me ecstasy in an editable form. That would explain my behavior afterwards. A few minutes later, I was acting more talkative and cheerful than normal. I was actually... socializing with people. And call me crazy, but I think I was flirting with Ryan Ross. He seemed pretty nice to me. My co-workers were looking at me in a worried way though. I couldn't understand why then. I was only having fun in so long. I kept dancing and hanging onto Ryan all night long. Pretty soon, everything became bright and blurry. Then, it all went black with me in Ryan's arms...

Oh My God, I Can't Believe it
Sign up to rate and review this story