Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco

tab

by p89anda 0 reviews

panda the new girl at school meets the amzing panic at the disco a really good school garage band who plan to make it big. all 4 boys fall for panda but who will she choose

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2008-11-27 - Updated: 2008-11-27 - 1597 words

0Unrated
T.A.B
I shifted nervously at the front of classroom. Today was my first day at Thomas Anderson Boarding School. My eyes glanced from the full class in front of me to the teacher besides me till they finally settled at my feet; chin resting on my hello kitty notebook. After what seemed forever Mr. White stood up and addressed the class “We have a new student joining us Panda Minisuka”. Mr. White gave me a warm smile before speaking again. He was a tall man with large Grey eyes He was bald except a halo of Grey hair around his head. He wore a maroon sweater over brown dress slacks with brown dress shoes. “Panda” said Mr. White “you have anything to say to the class”. I shook my head and whispered no. “Well” replied Mr. White “sit beside Ryan Ross and today is free day do what ever you want since it is panda’s first day”.” He pointed to a tall thin brown haired boy in the back of the class. I shuffled to the back of the classroom pretending to not notice the stares I got on the way. I quietly sat myself by the boy named Ryan. He had beautiful Carmel colored eyes with smallish lips. His brown hair gracefully fell in his boyish face. His lips were curled into a small smile. “Hi Ryan” I said shyly. “Hi Panda” said Ryan broadening his smile to a grin. He wore a tight red and gold hoodie and a pair of tight black skinny jeans. A gold studded belt hung off his hip with a pair of red, black and gold Nike. In all he was pretty good looking. Ryan caught me staring and smirked “take a picture it will last longer”. I blushed bright red and stuttered, “I’m so sorry”. “Nah panda it’s alright I’m just giving you a hard time” said Ryan laughing “Alright” I said my face still had reddish tint to it. “Ryro if she thinks you’re hot she must think I’m sexy,” said another voice behind Ryan. I looked behind Ryan and found a blacked haired boy behind him. He was a little bit shorter than Ryan. He had large dark brown eyes and large pouty lips. His black bags almost went straight across his forehead except two fangs at each side of his face. He had a tight white vintage t-shirt and a pair of tight blue denim skinny jeans. He had a rain bow studded belt with a pair of white vans. He gave me a goofy grin “Brendon Urie at your service”. “Panda Minisuka at yours” I replied sheepishly. Suddenly a blue backpack fell with a thud at my feet. “What are you doing in my seat?” cried a tall stocky boy giving me a hard cold stare. He had spiky blond hair .He had crystal blue eyes with a square jaw. He wore a tight t-shirt with a lady’s face on it. He wore a camflouge jacket with a furry lining in the on the inner edge of the flaps and around the hood. He had black skinny jeans with black flip-flops. He had his arm folded and bottom lip pushed out in a pout. Ryan gave the boy a bored look than looked to Brendon “Brendon scoot over and make room for Spencer and Spencer quit being such a drama queen”. Brendon and Ryan scooted over and the blond boy plopped besides me. “Whatever Ryan “said Spencer. “Hey new girl” said Spencer as you should already know I’m Spencer Smith well at least you know I’m Spencer”. I nodded “my name is Panda Minisuka”. “Okay whatever” said Spencer turning to the front of the classroom tapping his fingers on the counter. Brendon pulled out his beetle’s notebook and began passing notes with Ryan. I pulled a digital camera. Ryan stared over my shoulder and smiled. “Nice pictures” said Ryan directing Brendon’s atentton from the ratty Beatles notebook. “Yeah, take a picture of me,” said Brendon spinning in his chair. “All right Brendon, strike a pose and I will,” I said laughing. Brendon gave me large smile “YAY and call me Bden and we call Ryan Ryro”. Brendon struck an exotic pose and failing his arms away from hime. I couldn’t believe this BDEN was such a diva. “Bden you are such a diva” I said snapping a picture of Brendon. Brendon gave me a pouty face before laying his head on Ryan’s shoulder. I watched them for a few minutes. Brendon and Ryan seem like really good Fri. Suddenly my seat was pushed back and a hot heavy head was put on my lap. SPENCER. Sure enough spencer had put his head in my lap. He looked up at me sleepily and scooted his chair closer. Even through he was kind of bratty at first, he’s actually pretty cute. I patted Spencer’s head gently, before putting my camera away. I set my hellokitty notebook on top of Spencer’s head and began doodling. Spencer grunted at the added pressure on his head but didn’t wake up. Gosh this guy can sleep I wonder if Spencer could sleep through an atomic bomb. A girl giggled beside me. She had long bleach blonde hair that she teased out in the back .she had pink highlighted bangs that swept across her forehead and over one eye. Her one visible eye was drowning with black eyeliner and hot pink eye shadow. She wore a tight pink hello kitty shirt. She wore blue skinny jeans with pink suspenders. She stopped giggling and turned to me “hi my name is Noelle”. “Hi” I replied I’m panda. “I think you look red I love the Gir hoodie,” said Noelle grinning. “Thanks I guess” I replied. I was a thin short girl with large brown eyes and long blonde hair.
http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa110/Jade30619/An%20Cafe/bou.jpg
(My hair looks like this)
. I was wearing a black, white and green Gir hoodie with black skinny jeans. I had black, white and green Nike. I had a green wristband. I gave her a shy smile “is everyone scene here” I asked nervously. “Everyone in the back row” replied Noelle “which consists of Jon, me, Brendon, Ryan, Spencer, Pete, Megan, Kat, her. Noelle bent over and playfully flicked Spencer on the head Spencer sat up annoyed” hey Spencer don’t get too cuddly kay”. Spencer blushed and scooted away. “Come on lets meet every one else” said Noelle grabbing my wrist and taking me to the next other table in the back. She pointed to a boy with black hair “this is Pete, the short kid”. He had dark brown eyes with a large mouth. He had one large piece of hair that fell across his forehead and framed the right side of his face while the rest was short. He wore a purple hoodie that said drama king on it with a white v-neck shirt underneath. He had black skinny jeans and black classic vans. He stood up and gave me a causal smile and I blushed. “Um hi Pete” I said “I like your hoodie” I said shyly. Pete didn’t say anything he just pulled me into a hug and smiled. “Okay thanks Pete” I said nervously returning the hug. Pete was at least a head taller than me. A girl with long red hair was sitting next to him. She had bright emerald eyes and her long red hair fell in her face a little bit. She had long eye lashes and was wearing a black eye liner. She was wearing a grey shirt with a vest over it and black skinny jeans. She had black ballet flats. She looked at me and smiled. “My name is Ashlee, Pete’s girlfriend”. “Really” I pulled away from Pete. “Hi I’m panda, you look really pretty”. “Thank you, I heard you’re new to this school got any crushes so far” said Ashlee “Pete was my first crush and I now we have been dating since first grade” I looked at the pretty redhead with a new respect she wasn’t just pretty she was awesome. “No” I stuttered turning bright, embarrassed I gave quick polite wave and hurried back to seat. Then the late bell rang and a boy with short brown hair with a roundish face shape. He was wearing a black and red sweater with a pair of blue jeans and amercian eagle sandals. He ran to back or the classroom ingnoring the mr.white. He sat beside spencer and waved to me. Then the boys began to talk amongst themselves. Ryro spoke first “so Brendon when’s next practice I‘ve written a new song.” “Um I think we decided today after school because on wedsday’s we have English.” Said spencer. “Oh yeah” said Ryro. Spencer put his head on my lap again and quickly fell asleep again. I chuckled at the sleeping. “Hey panda” said Ryro “Brendon, Jon, Spencer and I are a band called panic! At the disco”. “Cool” I mused. Ryro blushed “so want to come to our practice panda….. Ryro looked down blushing. I smiled shyly “sure Ryan” Ryan looked up happily “it’s at the music room at 4p.m but its okay if you’re late “ Ryan stuttered as the class bell rang
I’ve made friends with musicians mom musicians. I wish you could meet them mom












Sign up to rate and review this story