Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Peterick: The Pete and Patrick Chronicles

Peterick: The Pete and Patrick Chronicles

by Kaitluvsfob08 0 reviews

Patrick loves Pete. What is he to do?

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2008-12-02 - Updated: 2008-12-02 - 243 words - Complete

0Unrated
Patrick's POV:

The crowd was definatly enjoying the show tonight, I could tell. The screaming fans were jumping around, everyone so full of energy, and all he was doing was standing here, singing Pete's lyrics.
Pete.
Oh Pete. I love your songs. I feel like a lifeless dummy compared to you. I know that my position in the band is important, but you seem like you are having such a good time. Don't get me wrong, I love singing, but...well I don't know. All I know is that I want to be near Pete. I take a deep breath as the song 'Chicago is So Two Years Ago' comes to an end. I stare down at my fingers that are sprawled across my Gibson SG and sigh. No one hears, thank god, it's so loud in the concert arena. Pete begins saying something into his microphone to the crowd. I am totally oblivious as to what words he is actually saying, because I am just listening to his voice.
His beautiful voice. If only you knew Pete. But I could never---would never, tell you. It would destroy our friendship completely. You wouldn't feel the same way. No, because I'm the fucking asshole that's in love with you. Oh god do I hate myself. The guitars started up again for the song 'Hum Hallelujah' and I began singing the first line of the song. At least this show is almost through, I thought.
Sign up to rate and review this story