Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Peterick: The Pete and Patrick Chronicles

Patrick's Awakening

by Kaitluvsfob08 0 reviews

Patrick's AWAKE!!! Yay

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2008-12-02 - Updated: 2008-12-02 - 739 words - Complete

0Unrated
Patrick's POV:

Oh man. I feel like shit. Where the hell am I? I thought. Then it all rushed back to me. The concert. Pete's arm around my waist. Throwing up in my room. Pete's hand on my shoulder. The ambulance. And now---
I sat straight up, eyes wide and I was breathing heavy now.
"Whoa! Hey Trick lay down, babe!" A familiar voice said urgently. I slowly lowered my head back onto the pillow.
Did he just call me babe? I shook my head a bit. Nope. I am just going nuts. I turned my head. Sure enough, there was Pete, siting gleefully at my side.
"Pete...? Wha--Where....and when???" I asked. I thought in sentences. But I was unable to form them in words right now.
Pete laughed and said, "Silly! You're in the hospital. You got a little too heated at the show last night." he said looking at the floor.
So thats why. I must have gotton a little too much heat. I remembered the spinning ceiling and watery walls. Ugh. Thank god that was over!
"Where is J-Joe and Andy?" I asked curiously.
"They went to the cafeteria for breakfast...they'll be back soon." he reassured.
"Oh....mkay..." I said. I sat up and coughed hard and held my chest which throbbed as I coughed.
"You okay?" Pete said putting his hand on my back. I gasped to take in as much air as possible, it was quite difficult to breath.
I coughed some more and then layed back in my bed and took a deep breath.
"Oh...what was that all about?" Pete asked.
"I don't know, but my chest is sore now and I couldn't breath." I told him. I wished for him to come closer. To hold me and never let go. Pete sighed and said, "This never ends does it? I'll get a doctor."
I layed there waiting for Pete to come back and after what seemed like an eternity, he returned with a tall doctor behind him.
"Patrick just started coughing real hard and gasping for air...go ahead and tell him Trick." Pete explained.
I looked at the doctor and said, "Well I did just have a really bad coughing spell. My chest hurts and I couldn't breath." I said.
The doctor wrote this down. He stuck a thermometer into my mouth and told me to hold it there. We waited. The thing beeped a few times and Pete took it out my mouth. His eyes bugged out when he saw the reading.
"Shit Patrick! You have a really bad fever! 103 degrees!" he shouted then showed the thermometer to the doctor.
"Oh boy! I better get him on some antibiotics to lower his temperature. Then we can do some tests to try and diagnose his condition." the doctor exclaimed and hurried out of the room.
"Patrick you are a sick little boy!" Pete joked. "But when this is through I swear I'll buy you a lollipop." He said. I laughed but it hurt.
I love yu so god damn much, Pete, I thought.
When the doctor returned he put something else into my IV and startedasking me a bunch of questions and checking my vitals and pulse and listening to my heart and lungs. Finally he stepped back and sighed.
"Well, Mr. Stump, it looks as if you've got a classic case of Pneumonia. All we can do is give you an antibiotic to make the chest pain receed and keep your fever down. For now get some rest and we'll have more news of your case by tomorrow." the doctor said, then he turned on his heel and headed for the door. Pete stopped him by reaching up to grab his shoulder.
"That's it?! You're just going to let him lay there and suffer?!" he said angrily.
"Sir-" the doctor said brushing Pete's hand off of his shoulder, "He is not in much pain, the meds are taking effect right now. We can't do anything else." the doctor finished and walked out of the room.
Pete stomped across the room in a huff. I laughed and he asked, "What's so funny? Don't you feel like shit right now?"
"Yes but you look so funny. You look like an angry toddler who didn't get his way, hehe!" I said and laughed some more.
Pete couldn't help but crack a smile, even though he was trying to look furious.
Sign up to rate and review this story