Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Peterick: The Pete and Patrick Chronicles

The Clouds Above Move Closer....

by Kaitluvsfob08 0 reviews

Patrick in the hospital Pete comes to visit....what will happen next? READ ON!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2008-12-03 - Updated: 2008-12-03 - 743 words - Complete

0Unrated
Pete signed in at the front desk of the hospital and headed for Intensive Care. Patrick was in room 504. I sighed as I rode the elevator to his room. I found his room finally and pushed the door open just enough to slip in. Joe and Andy first glared at me but then looked at Patrick.
Oh man.
They had Tricky all hooked up to all sorts of equipment and a moniter was beeping slowly but rhythmically on the left of the bed. I slowly walked over to the bed and stared down at Patrick. Joe and Andy stared. I looked at Patricks closed eyelids, his eyelashes and his nose and lips.
I leaned down and hugged Patrick lightly, as if he would at any moment shatter and be gone forever. I cried softly on his shoulder.
"Patrick what have I done to you? I should never have left you." I whispered softly into his ear.
I put my hand on his cheek and a teardrop fell onto his pale face.
A doctor entered the room and checked all of Patrick's 'attachments' and turned to face me and Andy and Joe.
"I'm afraid that Patrick isn't doing very well at all. His condition has worsened even within the last hour. If Patrick is not awake in the next 5 hours, we're asking your permission to pull the plug on his life support..."
Andy and Joe looked at each other and nodded. I was outraged!!!

"What! What!? You cant do this! He's only sleeping isn't he?" I shouted.
"Pete, he's been in a coma since he got here..." Andy said.
"But...but you-you can't...Patrick he's...."
"Pete, he is suffering more than he is getting better. He gets worse everyday. It'll be better this way...he'd be freed of his pain." Andy said.
"I-I.....okay...." I whispered.
"Andy put his arm around me and the doctor replied, "I'm so sorry it has to be this way..." and left the room.
I bawled my eyes out for a while then. How would I live without Patrick? Just being apart from him messed me up so bad, I knew that by now. I continued to sob and sob until my eyes were swollen and red.

A few hours later, the doctor re-entered the room. Had it been five hours already?
In deed it had. "We are going to cut the life support now...he hasn't waken up."
A nurse that was with the doctor walked over to the plug. My lips trembled furiously and my eyes glossed over. Andy was crying on Joe's shoulder softly and Joe was straining to choke back his tears and biting his bottom lip.
The nurse pulled out the plug . I couldn't watch Patrick dye. I watched the heart moniter instead. It slowed to a beep every 5 seconds then the line went straight. I still stared at the line, and tears fell from my eyes. The room was quiet for a second or two, then another beep filled the room. Then another, and another, and another. And then the whole machine was beeping again at a steady pace. the doctor seemed confused. I looked at Patrick, expecting a lifeless dull, pale face. Instead, his eyes fluttered open, and he sat up slightly. The nurse gasped ans I ran over to Patrick.
"P-pete...where...am......I?" he asked.
Tears streamed down my face like an overflowing river and I replied, "Oh Trick. You're at the hospital!" I said with a smile.
The doctor gaped and said, "W-well, I-I guess that's settled..." And he left the room.
"Pete why am I....here?" He asked me looking around.
Andy and Joe were crying and they stepped closer to Patrick.
"You did some bad things to yourself Trick, but now your okay..." Joe said.
Patrick smiled for the first time again. I smiled back. My smile felt so different, as if I had just broken free from a great depression or something. I hugged Patrick tightly and kissed his cheek. I knelt down at the side of his bed and said, "Oh Patrick I was so worried about you! I love you Patrick and that will never change as long as I live."
"Don't ever scare us like that ever again!" Andy said wiping away tears and laughing.
Laughing. I thought this would never happen again.
"Petey I love you too." he answered.
"We're gonna be together forever, Tricky..." I said and kissed his cheek again.
Sign up to rate and review this story