Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > A Day In The Life Of Brendon Urie

I've Got A Dark Alley And A BAd Idea That says You Should Shut Your Mouth

by PanicAtTheDiscoluvr 0 reviews

Soo i say Rydon and umm pete is a very bad naughty boy ooo spencer how could you? dedicated to Kayhla hope thats how ur names spelt! R&R pleaz

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2008-12-05 - Updated: 2009-01-26 - 205 words

0Unrated
What was Pete thinking? Was my only question.But i went with him anyway.He never told me the idea,but oh well it should be good.Wait were in a dark alley.

Theres a figure up ahead.Who is that?wait?is that?its is!its Spencer! whats he doing here? "hey soo uhh i heard you like pickin on Brendon huh?"pete said.

"umm no i never even saw him in my life!"Spencer replied. in my mind i was just thinking how much i hated but was thankful for Spencer saying this.

All of the sudden Pete began telling me to grab Spencer and pin him against the wall!I was so scared i didnt know what to do.

Pete said nevermind and began raping him!oh whata horrible experience. soon Brent and Jon appeared.They started to punch me!

I realized Pete had flled the scene.Jeez some fiend huh. Finally Ryan showed up but he was a little late because my eyes were black and blue i had blood gushing out everywhere!

it was bad. 4yan screamed at them,and put me in the passenger seat of his old silver honda civic. "do you need to go to the hospitital?"
Sign up to rate and review this story