Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Will Things Ever Be Normal Again?

Cutie w/ kisses?

by ZimmyMCR 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-12-13 - Updated: 2008-12-13 - 365 words

0Unrated
"Aw, Zimmy! You're such a little cutie!" giggled Gerard as Frankie and I sat down again. Frankie had his arm around my waist but as I sat down, Frank moved his arm and Gerard's swapped places. "Shit! Frankie! We have a meeting for gym class! I'm gonna go, are you coming?" Frankie shot up the second those words left my mouth. I kissed ray and Bob on the cheek, as with Mikey, but when it got to Gerard,as usual, he had paid no attention and turned his face, and i ended up catching the corner of his mouth! "Ew Waycest!" giggled Mikey. "Hey! You're a way too, Michael!" objected Gerard. "Shut it or you're next! And I'll tell Mom what's below your bunk!" Mikey blushed violently. "Your sister knows?!?" asked Ray looking horrified. i took that moment to grab Frank's hand and get the hell out of there! "Hey! The gym's that way!" said Frank, pointing in the opisite way we were going, looking confused. "I know!" I giggled, shouting over my shoulder. "So... we're not going there then?" asked Frankie catching up with me, and holding my hand. "And to think you're the smart one too!" I teased, grinning. I led Frank down the corridor to our English Classroom. I pushed him gently against the wall. "Finishing off where we left in Art?"enquired Frankie, grinning. I nodded before kissing him again softly. I slipped my hand below his Black Flag t-shirt and over his warm back. We had been kissing solid for about 10 minutes before we pulled apart slightly. "Well, you get better every time... and you certainly didn't suck at first!" I giggled. "Hey guys! you're meeting-uh-sorry?" Frankie and I shot apart. "Uh-Mikey! The meeting-was good!" I stutttered, while Frank and I turned Tomato red. "So... I take it I didn't really just walk in on you guys making out then? and it's all in my head?" replied Mikey, meaning this 'moment' would be kept a secret between the three of us. "Yeah, just please don't tell Gee. He'll go apeshit at us." it was only then I realised my hand was still resting on the small of Frank's back. "Okay."
Sign up to rate and review this story