Categories > Games > Kingdom Hearts > Organization 13's number 14

Angel Of The Dancing Elements

by NekosBlackRose 0 reviews

It's dinner and Saxora is still being mean. Afterwards...well...read and find out!!! :D

Category: Kingdom Hearts - Rating: PG - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Axel,Demyx,Roxas,Vexen,Xemnas,Xigbar - Published: 2008-12-14 - Updated: 2008-12-14 - 553 words

0Unrated
Neko: This chapter is short and not really my best....
Cookie: I like it!!!
Neko: Well of coarse you do!!!XP
Cookie: Yeah well....:D
Neko: Anyway!!! Please R&R!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Saxora had been introduced at the meeting and given the chance to give an introduction but passed. She hated talking infront of people. At the moment she sat in her room listening to some music calmer than before. She lay on her back nad stared at the ceiling remebering what Xemnas had told her at his office.

Flash back

"Saxora," Xemnas sat at his desk with his head in his hands. "That was irisponsible of you."

"What was?" Saxora sat across from him, her arms folded behind her head staring at the ceiling.

"Attacking Axel and Roxas like you did," he looked up at her and scowled. "If you use your powers freely like that you could end up disapearing."

"Why should I care?" Saxora stared coldly at Xemnas. "I'm nothing right?"

"Yes," He answered with a sigh. "But you're special. No other Nobody has your power."

"I don't care," she stood up and started walking towards the door.

"Don't do something stupid!" Xemnas shot up from his chair. Saxora stoped and turned towards him.

"I won't," She smiled slyly. "As long as you don't prevokeme." With that she turned and left.

End flash back

Saxora sighed and checked the clock that hung on the wall. 7:00 P.M. dinner time. She got up and turned the sterio off. She pulled her hood up and walked out into the bright hallway.

In the dinner hall there was only one seat open: the one next to Demyx and across from Axel.

"Shit," she whispered to herself. She sat down, folded her arms behind her head and stared at the ceiling. Axel was eating and talking with Roxas. Saxora thought it was annoying. She sniffed the air and caught their sents. Axel smelt of fire and independence. Roxas's sent was independent and understanding. Demyx smelt of water, fear, and, surprising to her, music.

When Axel's babble began to bother Saxora even more she snapped. "Do you ever shut up?" She asked glaring at the redhead. He turned to her and was about to say something when Demyx shook his head at him.

"Don't Axel," he said as a shiver ran through him. Axel nodded and started talking with Roxas again, only quieter. Saxora sighed in satisfaction.

"Better," She whispered. She started staring at the ceiling again.

"Why aren't you eating?" She heard Demyx asked timidly. She looked down at her empty plate, then at him.

"Not hungry, I guess," She told him. Why am I not eating? She thought to herself.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After dinner Xemnas and Vexen were discussing what to put her as in the Proof of Exsistance. They were passing the Hall of Empty Melodies when they saw Demyx standing there, mesmerized.

"Demyx?" Vexen said questioningly.

"Shhh!" Demyx shushed him and pointed into the hall. Saxora had moved her stereo there and was dancing gracefully to some soft rock music. When the song changed to a harder rock song she still danced.

"Manipulator of the Dancing Elements," Vexen suggested.

"No," Demyx said as Saxora lept into the air and turned in midair, landing with ease on her toes. "Angel of the Dancing Elements."
Sign up to rate and review this story