Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Beautiful Dreamer

by xXGerardsObsessionXx 0 reviews

Okay, So Gerard and the guys are goning across the contry for there next concert. Gerard has been having some messed up dreams,but they really aren't dreams until one of them turns into a déjà vu...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Frank Iero,Mikey Way - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2008-12-14 - Updated: 2008-12-14 - 1622 words

0Unrated
“Gerard you look rough,” Ray said from the tour bus couch, “Maybe you should get some rest.”
“Yeah that’s not such a bad idea, but even though I want to sleep I can’t.”
“Maybe you should see a doctor and get some of that Lunesta medicine they have for sleep issues.”
“No, it’s not that I can’t stay asleep, it’s just every time I do sleep, I… dream.”
”Well, what do you dream about?” Ray asked.
“I really can’t explain it.” Gerard said looking away.
“Well just try going to sleep, and if you ever want to talk about it then I’m just a bunk away.” Ray said laughing softly.
“Thanks Ray.”
Gerard then climbed into his bunk and fell into restless dreams.
*
Gerard awoke in the dead of night to a thud the bus made hitting a pot hole in the road. He had a massive headache and new everything was off somehow.
“How big was that pot hole in the road?” Gerard asked the bus driver.
“It was pretty good size, why?”
“Well it was big enough to wake me up.”
The night was pitch black as ever. There were no stars and the moon was nowhere to be found. All the houses were as black as the night. The only lights for miles were the headlights of the bus. The road wasn’t straight at all. Gerard stared at the clock then glancing up to stare into the night.
At that instant Gerard looked up, a young girl ran in front of the bus holding something to her arm. She stopped dead in her tracks and looked into the bright headlights. And then the black of night swept over Gerard.
*
“Look out for the girl!” Gerard screamed sitting up in his bunk while hitting his head on the bunk above him.
“Fuck!” Gerard yelped.
“What the? Gerard what are you screaming about?” Frank asked rubbing his face trying to focus his eyes in the dark light.
“It’s nothing, it was just a bad dream. Just go back to sleep guys, sorry for waking you.” Gerard glanced at the clock reviling the time to be 3:23 in the morning. He then fell asleep without dreaming.
The next morning everyone awoke and immediately asked Gerard what happened last night. He didn’t quite know for sure but he knew it was something to do with the bus hitting a young girl.
“I told you, I don’t know what I was dreaming and why.” Gerard said frustrated.
“Like I told you, you need to see a doctor Gerard. It’s never going to get better.” Ray was very concerned about Gerard he had never seen him like this.
“I don’t need a freaking doctor! It was just a bad dream that I don’t remember, okay?”
“Ray is right Gerard, you do need a doctor.” Bob said.
“No! I am not getting a doctor for a stupid dream I had for one night!” he said putting emphasis on the word “not”.
“Gee, we are only concerned about your health, you need to stay healthy for the band. So please consider seeing a doctor.” Frank said pleading
“Just because I had one fucking dream, doesn’t mean I’m sick.”
“Gerard, we didn’t mean that you are sick, we just don’t want to see you going back to some of your old bad habits.” Mikey said truly worried for his brother.
Gerard was hurt by that. Mikey saw it in Gerard’s expression that he hurt him by what he had just said. They all knew Gerard said he would never go back to his old habits. Mikey of all people should have known that. And yet they all had no idea of what Gerard was getting ready to go through.
“Gee, I’m sorry, I, I, didn’t mean it like that.”
“Then what other way was there for you to mean it?” Gerard said storming off locking himself in the bathroom. Everyone was left puzzled in the front of the tour bus. Frank cautiously walked toward the bathroom door, but stopped when he heard Gerard on the other side sobbing.
Gerard sat in the corner of the bathroom sobbing, he can’t take it anymore, he just can’t. Nobody understood him, and nobody certainly wanted to help him. He felt all alone in this world, his life was like a game of hide and seek, him being the seeker, and his dreams are the ones that were hiding.
“What the hell is wrong with me?” he asked himself.
Frank reached up to knock on the door, but didn’t quite know what he would say to Gerard. Then he heard him talking to himself.
“I’m nothing but a psycho freak that needs help from medicine. I’m worthless and crazy. What’s the point of living in the chaos? It’s better to end it now. Where the hell is my blade?”
“No Gerard! Don’t do it”! Frank said kicking the door with all his strength.
“What the hell Frank? Are you trying to spy on me? Get the fuck away from me!”
“Gerard don’t kill yourself, you are so much better then that. You would be a fake to all of the fans, you always tell them that you should love yourself and never want to end your life.”
“What the hell where you doing spying on me Frank? Can’t I just be alone just for once in my goddamn fucking life?” Gerard said yelling.
Bob, Ray, and Mikey walked slowly towards the source of the screaming.
“Guys, just shut the hell up! What we all need to do is go up front sit down and relax. Okay?” Bob said.
“He’s right, we all need to take a fucking chill pill and relax.” Ray said agreeing with Bob.
“What do you say Gee?” Frank said pleading
“Sure, why the hell not.”
“Good this is exactly what we need.” Mikey added.
Gerard hasn’t been himself since the dreaming. He’s been wondering if it meant anything, anything at all.
The band sat quietly in the living room section of the tour bus. Nobody had enough guts to say anything to Gerard. Were they afraid of him or was everyone stressing over everything. There was way too much tension in the atmosphere. Everyone sat in dead silence, until Frank gathered enough courage to say something.
“Well, guys I’m going to bed.” Frank said somewhat shyly.
Ray, Bob, and Mikey all mumbled “yeahs” and “me toos”.
Gerard went and sat in the passenger seat up front too kept the driver company. It was a dark and cloudy night. There was no stars out and a very think layer of fog. Gerard started thinking about his dream he had the previous night. What did it mean, was it just another mean less dream? Then he realized that everything was like a déjà vu, and he thought he had been there before.
“Hey, have we been here befo-…” Gerard began to ask and then was cut off by the sudden jerk of the bus. He wasn’t quite sure what he had just seen but he knew it was a young teenage girl.
After the bus was at a complete stop Gerard was still in shock. This was all too crazy for him right now.
“Oh my god did we hit her?”
“WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT?” Frank screamed from the bunk area.
“Wait, how do you know it was a girl?” The driver asked.
“It looked like a girl, we have to see if she is alright.” Gerard said quickly.
Gerard ran off the bus and found her on the ground. She looked rough but he knew she was alive. She was light and easy to carry. Damn she was bleeding very badly from the wrist, but how did she get that from the bus? Finally he reached the couch in the “living room” part of the bus. By that time Frank, Bob, Ray, and Mikey were all in the living room with blank looks on their faces.
“How the fuck did this happen? Gerard what the hell exactly happened?” Mikey asked.
“We were just driving down the road and she ran out in front of us, we couldn’t stop.” Gerard said apologetically.
They all waited for her to wake up. It seemed like eternity by the time she finally came around. She breathed in deeply and started to moan in pain. Her eyes started to flutter. And she finally awoke.
--------------- Gerard’s POV---------------

Holy shit how could this have happened? I wonder how old she is? Damn she sure is beautiful. What am I thinking, she is probably only like 15 or 16.
“Where am I? WHAT THE FUCK?!??!?!? GERARD!? She screamed.
“You think she’s a fan?” I heard Mikey ask Ray and Bob, the both replied “You Think?” they said sarcastically.
“What the hell happened, why am I here how did this happen? What are the odds of being with My Chemical Romance?” she said all to fast.
“Umm, obviously you know us. But, can you tell us who you are?” I asked a little too slow.
“I’m Belle. Am, am I dreaming? Because this is all surreal. This is was too crazy for me to handle. Holy shit where is he? Shit, shit, shit, don’t let him find me!”
“Where is who Belle? What are you talking about? Did he hurt you in any way?” I was already feeling over-protective of her. If I find out who the mother fucker hurting her there will be hell to pay.
Sign up to rate and review this story