Categories > Anime/Manga > Inuyasha

My Heart's Other Half...

by anime_girl01 0 reviews

My Best Story On The Website I HAD It On... I Hope You Guys Like It Too. =/

Category: Inuyasha - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Inuyasha,Kagome - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2008-12-14 - Updated: 2008-12-15 - 542 words

0Unrated
She ran out the front door of her house. Tears streaming down her face. She didn't know where she was going. All she knew was that she had to get away from there. She ran towards the city, a place far from her home.

He lay on his bed. Listening to the yelling downstairs. When will it end? He put on his black sweater pulling the hood up over his head. He put his lighter and pack of cigarettes in his pocket, headed downstairs and out the front door. He walked out of his neighborhood and into the city.

She stopped at the bridge. Looking down at the water. Without even thinking about it, she stepped over the rail. Holding on to the rail she looked down at the water. How long will it take for her to land in it?

He walked through the streets of the city. He turned the corner to a street he knew well. He was going to walk pass the bridge. But he decided not to when he saw her there. What could she be doing there?

She looked down. A tear fell down her cheek. She thought of why she should let go. No, she didn't think of why she shouldn't. She didn't have anything to live for.

She was about to let go when...
"I don't think you should do that."
She looked back at him. He had a cigarette in his mouth. Who did he think he was telling her what not to do? "Excuse me?"
"I mean, I think it's a good idea," he said pulling out his lighter, lighting his cig.

"Look, this isn't any of your business," she said looking back down.
"Well, actually, it is now," he said leaning his back on the rail. She looked at him. What was he pretending?
"You don't know me... What I've been through..." she said to him looking back down.

"We've all got our problems. But trust me, this isn't the best way to handle them," he told her looking down at the water. She tried to ignore him, focusing on what she was about to do. He took the cigarette out of his mouth, blowing the smoke into the air. He picked up an empty bottle and threw it over the bridge. After what seemed like forever, they finally heard and saw the splash of the water.

All she could think was, what had she gotten herself into? He threw the cigarette over and looked at her. "Are you sure you still want to do this?" She looked at him and shook her head.
"Here, give me your hand. I'll help you back up," he said putting his hand out.

She turned herself around still holding on. What made her sure she could trust him? She took his hand. The instant she did she nearly slipped. Quickly, he grabbed her,"Alright, I'm going to pull you up now. Ready? One, two, three!"

He lifted her over the rail and they both fell back.
"Oww," she said rubbing her leg.
"Um, don't mean to be rude. But do you mind getting off me?" he said, barely able to breathe.
"Oh! Sorry!" she said standing. He stood up and brushed off his pants.
Sign up to rate and review this story