Categories > Anime/Manga > Gundam Wing > Chronicles of a Carnival

000: Top 20 Morals

by Hincaru 0 reviews

Category: Gundam Wing - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Characters: Duo,Heero,Quatre,Trowa,Wufei,Zechs - Published: 2008-12-15 - Updated: 2008-12-16 - 482 words

0Unrated
"It seems that alot of people like the morals of my story, and since I think it is very important that everyone knows these morals, I dedicated a whole chapter to it!! So here we go, here we go, here we go again":

The Top 20 Morals of the whole story:

20) If the disclaimers of a story sound like this: "I do not own nor did I help in the production or publication of: Gundam Wing, Killer 7, Labyrinth, Alice in Wonderland, Willy Wonka, Bleach, Shamen King, or Yu Yu Hakusho" it's going to be a good story. (Gundam Guys: Hell yeah!! X3)

19) If you see a talking key, know it is an angel of death and please avoid shooting it. (Trowa: .. but it felt sooooo good.)

18) Don't let Quatre go ANYWHERE by himself (Quatre: what is so wrong with putting someone in a coma with a quater?!)

17) It's always good to go to a carnival with an escaped convict! (Wufei: Oh great, I have a feeling most of these will be about me)

16) If there is a city so small that a carnival takes up most of the space... yeah... don't go. (They should have known better)

15) If you see someone dressed as a ninja, a mob of children, and an angry clown, turn and run. (Trowa might miss and shoot you)

14) Don't ask for a snake balloon animal, jeeze! (which leads to the next Moral)

13) Do not paint your baby's crib with lead paint (I blame your Chinese friend again. Wufei: damn it, I knew you would go there, woman!!)

12) Note to self(s) never let Ichigo Kurosaki and Hiei Jaganshi meet. (O.O)

11) Duo says: Cheat, lie and steal, children!! (And it's always good idea to listen to Duo -.-)

10) Maybe if you don't name your children 'Wufei' their convict friends would get their name right! (Wufei: shut up, WOMAN!)

9) Nameing chapters of stroies after James Bond movies is acutally a really good idea! (Trowa: her only good idea, oh wait, it was Shar's idea.) bite me.

8) Your Chinese friend is ALWAYS trying to cop a feel. (Wufei: ... maybe that one is a little true)

7) Never leave Duo alone (I don't know how many times I have to type it for you people to understand)

6) Always blame your Chinese friends (Wufei: "Injustice")

5)What happens in the Labyrinth, stays in the Labyrinth (Trowa: shutter "That was terrible")

4)If a carnival is shot up twice in one day, never go alone (coughQUATREcough)

3)EVERYONE wants to touch Duo. (Duo: "That's right!")

2)If a mission has a cool name, then it is obviously worth accepting (Heero: "You can not say that it wasn't a cool name!")

And the number 1 moral

1)EVERYONE Likes Zechs (way) more then his sister. (If Relena had her way, there would have never been a 'Gundam Wing', Relenablah blah blah peace blah blah blah pink blah blah SHOOT ME!! blahHEEEEEERRRRROOOOOO
Sign up to rate and review this story