Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Last Three Words

Last Three Words

by Sasuke_Gaara_Edward 5 reviews

Heres what youve been waiting for

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-12-21 - Updated: 2008-12-21 - 719 words

1Ambiance
Walking into the doors of Barrington High School, I was greeted by my friends Gabbie, Alex, Fin, and Kari. Fin was spazzing out about something, I thought she had brownies for breakfast again but then I noticed that Alex, the calmest one in the group, was spazzing out too.

"Who died?" I asked making my ice blue eyes wide.

"No one died...but we did get a few new students!" Gabbie said turning slightly to the left and pointing to a kid who had hair that was so black I wanted it and a slightly younger looking one who had brown hair and glasses.

"Hmmm, their cute?" I said like a question because I didn't like anyone at Barington.

"Hell yeah the one with black hair is cute!!!!" Kari exclamed looking at me with her hazel eyes.

"I feel I must introduce myself." I said with a determined look on my face.

"Get the one with the brown hair's number for me!" Alex whispered towards me.

"How bout I just introduce myself, invite them over and then you guys just so happen to show up?" I said not waiting for an answer. I walked over to a confused looking black headed hazel eyed boy, "Hello, I'm Jennifer, who are you?" I said extending my hand. He looked at it for a second then shook it,

"Hi, I'm Gerard Way and this is my brother Mikey." He said as Mikey turned around with a confused look on his face, he was facing the other way.

"Oh that's cool! So, um, do you need help finding your classes?" I asked looking at his schedule.

"Yeah I'm so lost!" He said scratching the back of his head.

"Okay, your first class is up the stairs over there," I explained pointing to the stairs, "then your gonna go down the hall about five doors then turn to your left, your left not my left, then walk through the door and sit your ass down." I laughed, he laughed too but just a little.

"Think you could help clueless over there?" Gerard said pointing at Mikey with his thumb.

"Yeah, I'll try. Mikey what's your first class?" I asked tapping on his shoulder.

"Uhm," He said looking at his schedule, "Biology." He said looking at me confused.

"Your going right down this hall to room A12." I giggled, I had the same class with him but I'm gonna let him figure that out himself.

"Thanks!" He said walking off to class.

"Wow so talkative isn't he?" I asked, letting a little bit of my British accent out.

"Yeah very... wait, are you British? I just heard an accent." He said pointing it out.

"Yes I was born in London and moved here when I was in 4th grade. I just became a U.S citizen." I said with my full accent, which no one can understand.

"Ah thats cool!" He exclamed like he understood.

"What did I just say then?" I giggled.

"You were born in London and you moved here when you were in 4th grade, you just became a U.S citizen." He said quoting me word-for-word.

"Congadulations, your the first to actually quote me." I said shocked.

"Mmmmhmm, I'm just cool like that." He said flipping his hair like he had a neck spasm.

"You keep telling yourself that." I said looking at my friends who were still near their lockers talking and watching me.

"Your a meaner!" He shouted, laughing at the same time.

"Yeah I'm the worst. Hey I was wondering if you would want to come over. I can walk to my house from here so it's not that far!" I asked/ said.

"Uhm...yeah that sounds cool. My parents won't be home till around 9 PM. So yeah, you want Mikey to come over too?"

"Yeah sure, my mom is use to me bringing random people home. She won't really care."

"Alright I'll see you then." He said walking off to class. I walked back to my friends to see that my friend Brittany joined the group.

"Wow, Jen that was amazing! You didn't blush at all, if I were you I would have been dead already!" Kari shouted at me.

"Okie dokie then." I said getting my Biology books out of my locker and walking to class.
Sign up to rate and review this story