Categories > Anime/Manga > Full Metal Alchemist > Anaconda Vol. 4

Root of All Evil

by Noizchild 0 reviews

Elle finally finds out about her father and his new girlfriend and finally decides to take revenge. Last chapter before Christmas. Be back on the 26th. Song Recommended: "Karma Police" by Radiohead

Category: Full Metal Alchemist - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Drama - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2008-12-23 - Updated: 2008-12-23 - 2320 words - Complete

0Unrated
Root of All Evil:

Simone's Notes:

A crime of passion, in popular usage, refers to a crime in which the perpetrator commits a crime, especially assault or murder, against a spouse or other loved one because of sudden strong impulse such as a jealous rage or heartbreak rather than as a premeditated crime. A typical crime of passion, for example, might involve a husband who discovers his wife has made him a cuckold and proceeds to brutally batter or even kill his wife or the man with whom she was involved. It is important to note that women are also capable of such violent behaviour e.g. Ruth Ellis. In some countries, notably France, crime passionnel or crime of passion was a valid defense during murder cases; during the 19th century, some cases could be a custodial sentence for two years for the murderer, while the spouse was dead; this ended in France as the Napoleonic code was updated in the 1970s so that a specific father's authority upon his whole family was over.

Elle's ultimate revenge came on November 13th. She had heard that her father and his new girlfriend were still in the around that she was born in when she had ran away from home. Hearing about him again made the succubus very angry. She hated her father so much. He was the reason why she was so messed up in her life. In fact, that man was on the top of her hit list. The opportunity for revenge fell gracefully into her lap.

Everything was planned down to the tee. Elle even got the past equipment for the job. At night, the succubus took the bus over to the old trailer park. The whole ride was a bitter reflection. All of those years gone to waste because of him. He hit her and flat out ignored her. Her mother just ignored her as well. She quietly took the abuse until she got up and left her daughter. But the abuse wasn't the only problem she had to deal with. Once her mother left, Elle's father became a total womanizer. He brought over parades of different skanks to the trailer. Only two of them were really nice. The rest were just down right ugly. Some were even worse than her father. Elle would try to tell her bastard father the truth. He never did believe her. He would just slap her in the face and call her a liar. Elle lived in Hell throughout her childhood. But tonight, she was getting even for all of the torment that her father and his sluts had given her.

The bus stopped at the foot of the woods. Elle paid the driver and got off. She walked the old path to her former trailer home. Everything came flooding back into her mind. She always hated walking this path. It only reminded her of what was waiting at home. When she was younger, Elle could just hear the latest drama starting up again between her father and his latest girlfriend. There were always fights and throwing glass in the whole trailer. Elle would try to fight any excuse to come home later. But that didn't seem to work either. The later she came home, the angrier her father got when she finally did get home. Elle just couldn't win either way. But not tonight! She was taking it all back right this instant!

The succubus made it right over to the trailer park. Elle took in a deep breath and walked straight in. It was dead silent all around. The succubus pushed herself to keep walking. This place always gave her the shivers. Broken dreams and failure was all that lived here. Those who came to live here never got to escape again. Elle was lucky to have run away from this place. But, she still had the baggage of the pain she felt in her heart. But tonight, she was going to put it to bed for good.

Elle came over to trailer number twenty-six. The door looked just as cold as it did years before. A small lump of fear formed in her chest. She breathed hard again. He couldn't hurt her anymore. She had the power now. Not him. In order to prove this, Elle was going to kill that son of a bitch and his latest whore. She pushed her through the old hole in the hole and unlocked the door. The succubus slightly pushed the door open wide. She looked inside. So far, there was nothing. The trailer was pitch black inside. Elle stepped inside with caution. The woman kept walking inside and looking around. The whole place reeked of cigarettes and boozes. Nothing had changed since she had run away this place. Elle looked around again. The whole place was such a mess. Dirty clothes and trash were all over the floor. The succubus felt like throwing up all over again. "Such a disgusting disappointment!" she thought.

But then, Elle quickly heard a shuffle. She quickly turned to the source of the noise. A woman was standing in the kitchen part of the trailer. She looked about thirty years and pure trailer trash. Her hair was long, black, and a hot tangled mess. Massive sand bags were heavy under her eyes. The woman's make up was done up in a trashy way. Her outfit wasn't any better either. Her black tube top was too small for her and had a silvery glitter "Hooters" across her chest. Her sweat pants were pink and baggy, making her legs look fatter than they really were. The woman was chewing gum rudely. Even a street walker would be ashamed of this woman. The woman glared coldly at Elle in the darkness.

"And who the hell are you?!?" she hissed at the succubus. Elle turned to her smirking.

"You're dad's new woman?" the monster asked. The target smirked at her.

"Oh!" she called aloud. "So you're Polly's little slut daughter? He always said that you were a disappointment!" Those words really pissed off the succubus more than she was already. This was just fuel to the strong hateful fire. Elle stepped forward bitterly.

"Shut up!" she hissed. The skank didn't listen.

"In fact," the woman said. "Your father said that you were stupid, ugly, and worthless just like your mother!" The flames grew higher within Elle. She stepped closer to the target.

"Shut up!!!" she replied to her victim. The woman still didn't listen. She seemed to be too stupid or not care about what would happen next. But the last statement was what did her in big time.

"He even says that he wished that you were never born!" the woman bragged loudly. "Face it, you were a mistake and your mother was nothing but a total whore!!!" Elle snapped at that point. That was the final cue to take this foul bitch out.

"YOU BITCH!!!" the succubus screamed as she ran towards the woman. The whore looked on in terror as Elle grabbed her by the neck and dragged her into the living room. She really wasn't expecting all of this at all. The woman should have just kept her mouth shut.

"ELLE!!!!" she screamed out as an attempt to save her life. But, the succubus would not hear of it. She dragged the woman over to the fishless fish tank and dunked her face inside. Elle then proceeded to beat the whore to death with a rock that she had found outside on the way here. The target died by the third blow. Her blood colored the water instantly. Elle let go of the death woman and breathed heavily. She dropped the rock right in the water next to her battered head. One down, one more to go. And he came right over to her in a few seconds. She looked up when she heard the door slam. Her father was staring her down. He was just as Elle remembered him. A medium built guy with dark brown hair holding a bottle of half-empty whiskey. His dark hazel eyes were glazed over from the booze. He had a half crazed smile on his face. The man was dressed in a ruined dress suit. Elle's blood began to boil again. She just hated the look on his face. No, she hated his face in general. Elle hated everything about him. Years of abuse and bitterness flooded her mind. The succubus hated this man so much that hearing him snap would just make her snap into a violent rage. And guess what happened? The stupid drunk man spoke up and sealed his fate.

"Well, well, well," he said with a cold smirk. "Look who finally shows up again. Elle the disappointment. You are just as pathetic as your mother!" That did it for his daughter! She whipped out the knife that she had hidden in her dress jacket. She held it out to him. The drunken man laughed at her.

"Oooo!!!" he called. "What are you going to do with that? Stab me? You couldn't do that if your life depended on it! You don't have it in you!" Big mistake! The succubus charged forward with all of her hate and rage and... STAB!!! She got him right in the chest. Her poor excuse of a father gasped out in pain. The succubus stabbed ten more times all of his body. The man gasped aloud as his life was slowly slipping away from him. Elle smiled wicked at his pain. "Yes!" she thought. "Feel all of the pain that you put me through for years! Now you know how it feels to be tormented by someone that is supposed to love you!" While he slowly died, Elle couldn't resist anymore. She bit down violently in his neck and drank his blood. The man alcohol-fueled light began to dim even quicker. His daughter drank even faster in great delight. Within seconds, the bastard was dead. Elle let go of him and let him fall dead at her feet. She smirked at all of her work. A small cool breeze came over her. Sweet revenge was hers at last.

But then, Elle heard the door open wide. She looked up and saw a young girl looking right at her. This girl looked about fourteen years old. Her hair was short and dark brown. She was very clean looking. She was dressed in her white jeans and a dark navy hoodie. The girl had a very worried look on her face. Elle recognized her right away. This was her younger half-sister, Wendy. She was the only person that she ever cared about before she fell. Wendy felt the same for Elle. They were all that they had before Elle ran away from home. Wendy was left to fend for herself. But unlike Elle, she had a happier ending. Wendy was a straight A student. She was a trained black belt in her karate class. The girl had a stable job and taking night classes at the local community college. She even had locks on her bedroom door, her own fringe, and cooking equipment all in her room. Wendy was determined to not let their father and his trashy relationships ruin her life just like they did to Elle.

Wendy looked around in frightened shock. She knew that her sister had changed. She didn't know how, but she just did. "Elle?" the young girl asked. The succubus's heart softened. She dropped the knife and rushed forward to her younger sister. She hugged her closely.

"Yes!" Elle whispered to her. "I am here!" Wendy cried in both fear and joy.

"You killed them!" she said against her chest.

"Yes," her sister replied. "I took revenge for both of us. He was scum and she was just as bad. The only to get them out of their lives forever was to kill them! It was the only way."

Her older sister lightly kissed on the top of head. Elle had now set her free from this miserable Hell. But now, the police were going to look at her as the prime suspect in the murder of their bastard father and his tramp girlfriend. Wendy would have to escape this place. Escape from this nightmare place of failure and broken dreams. And Elle was the only one who would help her do so. She turned her younger sister's face to her. Wendy was still crying. Elle managed to keep a stern face with her.

"Listen to me, Wendy," she said. "You are a great girl! I don't want you to end up like me! In order to do that, you must get out of here. If the police catch you and question you, tell them whatever you want. You must never contact me at all. Just pack up your things and run far away from this dump! This is my final goodbye for you." Her sister looked at her in shock.

"But..." she said.

"Don't worry about me!" Elle said quickly. "Just go!" The succubus reached into her jacket and pulled out a huge wad of money. She shoved it right into the girl's hands.

"This is enough for the bus and a small apartment!" Elle said aloud. "Take it!" Wendy nodded quickly and took the money. Her older sister watched her.

"Now go!" she yelled. "GO!!!" Wendy nodded and ran into her room. Once she packed up, the girl quickly ran out the trailer. Elle watched her as she sat on the ground. After Wendy left, the succubus licked the blood off of the knife and put it away in her jacket. She left the trailer as well. Years of abuse and hate were now buried for good.

Next Night

Next Time: Damon juggles his marriage and love for Ginny. But what happens when it all comes crashing in? He must make a tough decidison.
Sign up to rate and review this story