Categories > Games > Sonic the Hedgehog > The Wormhole

How They Got There

by Nekko-Blue-Hydrangea 0 reviews

Sonic's injured from a recent quarrel with Eggman, and not to mention in an alternate universe! With only Amy as a clutch, will there be a chance for love to blossom? Will they ever get home? All t...

Category: Sonic the Hedgehog - Rating: PG - Genres: Action/Adventure, Romance - Characters: Amy Rose, Dr. Robotnik, Knuckles, Miles "Tails" Prower, Rouge, Shadow, Sonic - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2006-03-17 - Updated: 2006-03-17 - 4917 words

1Insightful
The blue biplane called the Tornado, landed peacefully on a small, uncharted island. There were palm trees on the peach with ripe coconuts. The beach ended where a vast jungle started filled with ripe banana and other tree's of all sorts. The sun shone beautifully, making the leaves shine an exquisite green, and the smell of the ocean traveling on the wind was calming to the touch.

A blue anthropomorphic hedgehog jumped down from the cockpit. He breathed in the refreshing air for a moment before turning back toward the plane.

"Tails, you got the locater?" He asked, while shielding the bright sun from his eyes as he looked up.

A small twin tailed fox jumped down, and by spinning his tails like helicopter blades, took flight. He landed with a soft thud, and handed the hedgehog a small machine that looked like an I-pod.

"Here it is Sonic" Tails said with a smile while handing it over to the hedgehog.

Sonic took the machine and studied the small green screen. On it was a small picture of chaos emerald, and a small blinking dot about three centimeters away.

"Judging by this screen, we're about twenty feet away" Sonic said. A confident smile spread across his lips. "This is going to be a piece of cake!"

Tails groaned as the hedgehog disappeared, leavening Tails in a cloud of smoke. Tails had to cover his eyes with his arm to protect them from sand, and coughed as he breathed in the tainted oxygen the smoke created.

"Wait!" Tails cried once the dust cleared. He ran after the hedgehog, his twin tails spinning behind him for extra speed. Tails followed the smoke trail Sonic left behind, carefully avoiding any tree roots, rocks, and other obstacles on the jungle floor.

Suddenly Tails came upon a clearing. It was a cliff that dropped about a mile. Tails dug his heels into the ground and tried in vain to stop himself. Tails shut his eyes instantly in panic as his feet went over the edge. He felt pressure on his arm as he was suddenly pulled into the opposite direction and landed with a thud on the ground again. He opened his eyes and looked up to see Sonic staring at him.

"You gotta be more careful big guy" Sonic scolded, his arms across his chest and a cock-eyed expression on his face.

Tails smiled and scratched his neck. "Hee.. hee... hee... I will."

Sonic turned back toward the cliff, it was about two miles wide. He looked down and saw a raging river, swirling viscously. The small debris it carried were slammed against the large rocks with an extreme amount of force. Sonic gulped at the sight of it, he couldn't swim and water always made him uneasy.

"I don't think this cliff is natural" Tails said suddenly.

Sonic directed his attention toward him. Tails was on his knees and observing a clump of dirt in his paw.

"What do yah mean 'not natural?'" Sonic asked, bending over. He scooped up a clump of dirt and observed it.

"Something dug this" Tails said.

Sonic dropped the dirt with a glare. "Not something, someone."

Tails thought a moment while staring at the dirt in his paw. "Eggman!" He shouted suddenly, jumping up. "If we don't hurry he'll get the chaos emerald!"

"Don't worry Tails" Sonic said confidently, tossing the locator. "I'll stall him; you just find that emerald!" He ordered.

Tails fumbled with the locator. "But how will-?" Tails started to ask before a cloud of smoke attacked him. 'Sonic...be careful' Tails silently prayed as he shielded his eye's and coughed. He waited for the dust to clear before turning his attention to the locator.

'Wow! I'm almost directly above it' he thought as he started to spin his tails. He took flight and headed across the huge gap in the earth. He landed carefully on the other side and jogged into the jungle, his attention half on his surroundings, half on the small screen he was holding.

Tails stopped when he was directly above the mini-emerald on the screen. 'Where is it?' he wondered as he walked around, his baby blue eye's searching for any clue of an emerald. Suddenly a glint in the sunlight caught his eye, and Tails focused on the faint sparkle.

'The blue chaos emerald!' Tails thought happily as he jogged toward it. He watched the emerald become larger as he approached until he was directly above it. He scooped it up and stared at the large translucent sapphire jewel. 'I found a chaos emerald!' he thought, silently congratulating himself. 'Better get this back to Sonic!'

An explosion in the distance caught Tails by surprise. He turned around and saw another large black cloud speckled with fire as another explosion vibrated in the air. 'Sonic!' Tails thought excitedly as he ran toward the direction of the explosions.

He came into a clearing cut free of jungle trees. The ground was bare dirt with stumps stretching as far as the eye could see. There was a giant metal purple mole with paws made like giant shovels. The robot was hissing and sparking, and the dents of recent spin dash attacks could be seen on it. Above it was Eggman, sitting in his egg-mobile, banging his ship in anger, and throwing curses at the blue hedgehog standing before his mole machine, his arms crossed and a confident smile plastered on his lips.

"Come on Egghead! Is that all you got?" Sonic taunted while tapping his foot.

"Get him!" Yelled the egg shaped man with an orange mustache, while pointing toward Sonic.

The metal mole moved toward Sonic with surprising speed, but it wasn't fast enough. Sonic jumped high dodging the robot, then did a spin dash in midair. He collided with the machine's head; it's main control system, causing the machine to spark and hiss. Sonic jumped backwards, summer salting to his feet, just as the robot deactivated and fell to the ground.

"I'll get you for this!" Eggman yelled while shaking his fist, as he got smaller and smaller until he disappeared completely from site.

Sonic smiled. "I didn't even need a power ring... guess I'm getting stronger then I thought."

"What do you mean?" Tails asked as he walked up from behind the hedgehog.

"Tails! Did you-?" Sonic started.

Tails pulled out the blue chaos emerald from behind him and held it out to the hedgehog. It sparkled in the sunlight and blue rebounded off the jewel and onto the hedgehog as he stared at it.

"Good work big guy" Sonic said as he smiled and ruffled Tails' head. Tails laughed.

"So what did you mean by 'I must be stronger then I thought?'" Tails asked as he followed Sonic.

"I've been learning some new moves" Sonic said happily. "Some kung fu!"

Tails sighed. "Ever since Knuckles beat you that's all you care about!"

"Care about what?" Sonic asked.

"A rematch" Tails said.

"That's right! No way I'm gonna let Knucklehead get away with whooping my butt" Sonic said, a smile of confidence on his face. "I'm gonna whoop him so hard next time, he won't be able to sit for a week!"

Tails sighed and shook his head, though there was a smile on his face. Suddenly an idea flashed in his head making his grin increase in size.

"Race you back to the Tornado!" Tails called as he ran off.

"Hey! That's cheating!" Sonic laughed as he raced after him.






Sonic yawned as he watched Tails tune up the Tornado. Once the blue emerald had been placed safely with the other five, Tails had quickly rushed toward his plane, making sure it was perfect, in case any immediate missions came up.

Sonic looked around the workshop, noticing it was a lot messier then before. Unfinished inventions were all over the tables. Tools were just lying beside them as though they had been dropped suddenly. Machine parts lay on the floor, as though they were dropped there and left to be picked up later, which no one ever came around to "later." Some of the other inventions like the Cyclone was left still in need of repair, and Tails' new invention, the Twister (a helicopter/submarine) was still in need of some "fine-tuning."

Sonic grabbed one of the Inventors Magazines he happened to notice among the clutters of mess and opened to a random page. "You really let this place go, huh?"

"I'm busy" Tails stated simply; his attention focused on the Tornado.

Sonic read about a paragraph of, at least to him, was a bunch of bibble babble, before he was bored again. He placed the magazine on the table again and sighed. "You should hire a maid or something."

Tails shut the compartment on the Tornado and picked up the tools that he had been using. "Nah... I'll clean it up" Tails said as he put the tools on the table. He looked around the workshop and grinned sheepishly. "Eventually..." he added.

Sonic noticed Tails seemed drained, his ears and tails were drooping. Sonic looked at the clock. Surprisingly it was midnight. He turned back and saw Tails stifle a yawn.

"You should get some rest little buddy" Sonic said in concern as he stood up.

"But I need to finish the-"

"You need rest. I can't have my best buddy sick on the job!"

Tails thought a moment, before reluctantly agreeing. Tails shut the garage door and headed into his house. "Night Sonic."

"Night pal" Sonic answered with a smile as he watched Tails head upstairs to his room. 'He works himself way to hard...' Sonic thought. 'He needs a vacation big time!'

Sonic went outside and stretched. 'What a beautiful night' He looked up at the large full moon and the diamond shaped stars. The summer breeze was crisp.

"Perfect night for a quick jog" Sonic thought aloud, "before I go to bed at least" he added.

Sonic began to rev up when the sound of swooshing wings made Sonic stop. Sonic stood tall in alarm and listened, his ears twitching. He heard a smooth thud from the left side of Tails' workshop.

"Who's there!?" Sonic called. His keen sense of smell picked up a musky perfume as he headed toward the side of the workshop, and he knew exactly who it was before he saw them.

"Ah, here to steal the emeralds I presume?" Sonic called as he turned the corner and found himself standing right in front of the white bat. "Rouge" he growled.

"Well, well, well" Rouge said, as she cat walked toward him. "What a clever little hedgehog" she said as she poked his nose.

Sonic glared at her. "There's no way you're getting those emeralds."

"Oh! I don't want the emeralds" Rouge said as she began to slowly circle the hedgehog.

"Well, why are you here?" Sonic asked, crossing his arms and tapping his foot. He glared suspiciously at the bat, as she turned from him.

"I was out minding my own business when I just happened to spot a red chaos emerald" she said.

Sonic stared at her suspiciously. He knew full well that Rouge didn't do good deeds for free. "What do you want?" He asked.

Rouge suddenly seemed nervous. "There's something I really want... and no matter how hard I try... I can't seem to get it!" She said. "I want... Knuckles."

Sonic's eye's widened and his arms dropped in shock. "Knuckles!?"

"Yes..." she answered, turning her gaze away. "I... l-luh-love him" she confessed, "but he doesn't seem to notice me. You have to talk to him for me!"

"I don't know" Sonic said while crossing his arms again and closing his eye's. A smile spread across his lips. "Knuckles can be a stubborn jacka-"

"Please! You have to help me!" Rouge shouted suddenly, almost lunging at the hedgehog.

Sonic stepped back in surprise. "Okay! Okay!"

Sonic suddenly looked thoughtful. He didn't want to wake Tails up, and he knew full well it would be better if Sonic went with someone, in case Rouge had something up her sleeve, therefore leaving now was not an option. "Come by in the morning and lead me n' Tails to where you saw the chaos emerald, and I'll see what I can do."

Rouge seemed surprised. "You will?"

Sonic was surprised himself that he had said that, usually he didn't fiddle with other people's relationships. But Rouge seemed desperate, and the hero inside of him wasn't about to let her down. 'Stupid heroism' Sonic thought, and nodded his head. "I don't think your going to need much help though."

"What do you mean?" Rouge asked.

"I mean... I think Knux already like's you."

"Are you serious?" Asked Rouge, staring at the hedgehog with shock.

"Yeah... just don't tell him I told yah, or else he'll have my head!" Sonic warned.

Suddenly the hedgehog got into a fighting pose and smiled confidently. "And if you do happen to have trouble, I'll knock some sense into him! Emphasis on knock!"

"Thank you!" Rouge shouted in excitement. Then a thought crossed her mind that made her smile deviously. She lunged and grabbed the hedgehog in a hug.

"Hey! What are you doing!? Get offa me!" Sonic shouted as he struggled.

"Just wanted to say thanks" she said innocently when she let go. She leaned over and kissed him on the cheek.

Sonic stared in surprise for a minute, not noticing the small blush he had developed. He slowly reached up and held his cheek in his hand.

Rouge smiled. "See yah later" she called as she flapped her wings and jumped into the air, disappearing into the darkness.

Sonic wiped his face roughly to rid the "germs" she might of left on him. 'How do I get myself into these things?' he thought as he went inside, still rubbing his cheek. 'I'll get her for that!'






It was a cold and crisp morning. The sun was just peaking over the ridge of the mountains in the distance, surrounded by pinks and yellows. The silence was shattered like glass by the chunka chunka sound of wheels on a metal railroad.

Amy smiled dreamily as she sat on the train on its way to the Mystic Ruins. On her lap sat a cake that read "happy birthday!" And she had two boxes that were both wrapped in sparkly green paper with a red bow.

'I'm so glad Tails invited me to Sonic's birthday surprise!' she thought excitedly as she sat. She had on her brand new shoes and was wearing a flower behind her ear. 'I hope he like's my present!'

Soon the train stopped and the intercom came on. "Mystic Ruins" said a lady's voice. Amy quickly hopped off the train, and was surprised to see Tails waiting for her.

"Tails!" She shouted as she ran over. "I'm not too late am I?"

Tails smiled. "No, he's still asleep."

"Has Knuckles arrived yet?" Amy asked.

"No" Tails said as he started walking down the stairs that led to the train stop. "But Rouge is here" Tails said, puzzled.

"Rouge!?" Amy asked. "Why would she be here?" Tails shrugged an answer.

"Why isn't Cream with you?" Asked Tails, taking the cake to ease Amy's load.

"She had some appointments with her mom so she told me to bring her and her mom's present for them" Amy answered.

Tails headed back to the workshop at a fast walk, and Amy trotted to keep up. Once they reached Tails' workshop, Tails put the birthday cake in his fridge and took Amy's and Cream's present into his room.

Amy sat next to Rouge in the living room. "Hey!" She said cheerfully.

"What's all the stuff for?" Rouge asked. She had watched Tails and Amy come in with wrapped boxes of, to her, unknown objects.

"Tails invited me to Sonic's birthday party!"

"Birthday party!?" Rouge said sitting up. 'Why didn't he tell me that last night?' she wondered.

"You didn't know?" Amy asked. "Well, it's cool you showed up, none the less."

"Yeah" Tails said as he walked into the living room. "I hope Knuckles doesn't blow this off."

"If he does I'll throttle him!" Amy shouted suddenly, standing up with clenched fists.

As if on que, there was a knock on the door. Tails jumped up, "I'll get it!"

Knuckles stood in the doorway with an unwrapped portable gumball machine and a bag of gumballs. He smiled and asked, "what's up?"

"Hey Knuckles!" Tails said before he took the presents. "Everyone's in the living room" he said as he headed upstairs and into his bedroom.

Knuckles stopped short at the living room doorway. "Rouge!? What are you doing here?"

Rouge blushed for a second or two before realizing her own vulnerability and quickly regained posture. "Same reason your here" she said flatly. "Now excuse me, I need to call someone" she said as she headed for the front door, purposely pushing Knuckles out of the way while pulling a cell phone out of her pocket.

"Sheesh, she can be a bit-"

"Knuckles!" Tails cried as he walked into the room. "No swears while your under my roof!"

Knuckles sighed.

"Excuse me but..." Amy said, getting Tails and Knuckles' attention. "I need to use the bathroom."

Knuckles smiled evilly. "It's upstairs on the left..."

"Thanks Knuckles" Amy said as she began to walk away.

Tails caught Knuckles smile and decided to join in as he sat down on the living room chair. "Next to Sonic's room" he said with a smile.

Amy left the room and Tails and Knuckles looked at each other with large smiles. "I couldn't think of a better alarm clock" Knuckles joked and the two began to laugh.

Amy went up the stairs and into the small hallway. She turned left to a room without a sign on it and turned on the light. Once she relieved herself and washed her hands, she stepped back out, and found herself facing the wooden door with a sign that said in big bold letters SONIC.

She couldn't resist; she was like a bug attracted to a light. The uncontrollable urge to see him was just so strong. She could feel her heart beating in her head and against her chest as her hand inched closer and closer to the golden doorknob. Suddenly the doorknob moved on it's own, and Amy froze.

Sonic opened the door, his fur matted and his quills out of place. He had his eye's screwed shut as he stretched and yawned at the same time, an arm reached toward the sky and another around his mouth. He opened his eyes and let out squeak while jumping back.

"AMY?!" he half asked, half shouted as he tripped over his sneakers on the floor and fell hard on his back. "OOF!"

Amy squealed with excitement. "Sonic!" She shouted as she ran toward him and jumped on top of him. She grabbed him in a bear hug and nuzzled against his neck.

"Uh... Eh... I... Err... help?" Sonic was barely able to get the words out of his mouth.

"Amy... you're... choking... me" he wheezed.

Amy smiled and loosened her grip just a bit, enough so that he could breath, but not enough so that he could escape. After a couple of minutes of her snuggling against his chest, she felt the tension start to leave his body, and her smile grew larger.

Sonic sighed a bit in annoyance. "You know, I like to get up in the morning without being tackled to the ground." Sonic was about to add "by a little girl with a stupid schoolgirl crush" but decided against it, for he didn't want to make her cry and cause him to get more unwanted attention.

Amy let go of him and smiled. "I'll be waiting down stairs" she said excitedly.

Sonic watched her go. 'What's she doing here anyway?' he thought bewilderedly as he walked into the bathroom. Suddenly he remembered what day it was.

"Crap" Sonic said under his breath as he fixed his quills and untangled the knots in his fur. "Man, I need to deal with Rouge too!?" He whined as he took his toothbrush and put some toothpaste on it.

'Today, is not my day' he thought miserably as he finished brushing his teeth. After he went into his room and yanked on some socks and shoes. It was a couple minutes later when he walked into the chatty living room.

"Ah! So sleeping beauty's finally awake" Knuckles said smiling at him.

"Well, at least I'm a beauty" Sonic retorted. "To bad I can't say the same for you" he added.

"Why you little-" Knuckles took a deep breath to keep himself from over reacting. He then stood up and held up his hand. "Cocky as ever, happy birthday man."

Sonic, a bit surprised by Knuckles' reaction, smiled at him and gave him a high five.

"Happy birthday!" Amy squealed, grabbing him again.

"Uh... yeah, thanks Amy" Sonic said nervously.

Tails smiled. "Happy birthday Sonic."

Sonic looked at his little adoptive brother and smiled. "Thanks Big guy." He ruffled Tails' head.

"Well, well, well" Rouge said as she walked up to the cobalt hedgehog. "You should have told me last night; I would have got you something better." Everyone turned to Sonic in surprise.

"Yeah... nice to see you too" Sonic said sarcastically.

"What's this about Sonic?" Tails asked curiously. Knuckles turned to him too. Both of them were baffled.

But Amy was a different story; no one seemed to notice her fuming in the background, until she pulled out her hammer. "Last... night...?" She asked angrily.

"I... uh... Amy? I... uh... I can explain... just put the hammer down" Sonic said nervously, backing away from the enraged hedgehog

Rouge decided to save him the time of explaining everything and a thrashing from a furious Amy. "Why, I found a chaos emerald" she said placing her hands on her hips. "And I thought I'd be nice and show you guy's to it."

"You heard her Tails" Sonic said. "Start the Tornado."

No one protested. They all knew that even though Sonic's birthday was important, Eggman not getting a chaos emerald as a foundation to get the other six was a much greater cause for action then celebrating a mere birthday. Without a word Tails went off to start the Tornado.

Knuckles looked at Rouge through squinted eyes as she watched the hedgehog follow the overly excited fox pup. "You're up to something..." he said suspiciously.

Rouge grinned mischievously. "I am?" She followed Sonic into the other room.

"I better come too" Knuckles said as he followed the other three furries. "Just in case."

Amy stood in the middle of the room speechless. "Oh NO! You are not leaving me here Sonic! SONIC!"

She ran into the garage and gaped at them.

Tails was in the cockpit while Sonic stood on the front of the plane. Knuckles was in one of the two extra seats behind Tails, and Rouge was about to get into the other.

"Don't leave me here!" She shouted, stamping her foot.

"Sorry Amy, but this is way too dangerous" Sonic said without looking at her. "I don't want you to get hurt."

Rouge could see the hurt in Amy's eyes and felt instant sympathy. For she herself knew what it was like to be unrecognized as a lover. Rouge felt a connection with Amy and silently she vowed to help Amy win Sonic over.

"Besides" Rouge heard Sonic say. "There's no more seats left."

"I doubt that" Rouge said as she climbed down the side of the Tornado. "I can fly you know" she stated, looking at Sonic's glare right in the eye.

The two glared at each other for a long while until Sonic decided they had wasted enough time already. He snorted and turned away. "Fine" he said bluntly.

Rouge turned to Amy and whispered, "don't worry, you'll win him over eventually."

Amy stared at Rouge, first in bewilderment until she realized what Rouge meant. Amy whispered thanks before climbing into the seat.







"This is, about, where I saw the emerald" Rouge said as she stood on the sand of Emerald Cost. The sun was high in the sky and the ocean waves licked the shoreline. The giant building's of Station Square shone like silver, the windows glinting off the sunlight. Tourist's up and down the side where a sign read Public Beach either laid back lazily or played about in the sand or water, even both.

Sonic jumped down from the Tornado, it's propellers still slowly coming to a stop. The sound of the engine dying could be heard from about three hundred yards away.

"Are you sure?" Asked Sonic.

"She's right...I can feel the emeralds energy" Knuckles said as he walked up beside the hedgehog.

"You don't think-?" Tails started to ask.

"Nah!" Sonic said. "No way he could have got here before us."

Suddenly there was an explosion that made the tourists scream and run about wildly. The Sonic Team turned to see a giant pink octopus looking robot walking up on shore, sending waves of water as it went. Eggman's evil laughter came from the loud speaker inside the robot.

"Eggman" Sonic scowled under his breath.

"CHAOS SPEAR!" Shouted someone in the distance. A streak of yellow light struck the machine and it lost its balance, falling backwards. Shadow suddenly landed next to Sonic, holding the red chaos emerald.

"Well, at least we know what happened to the emerald..." Sonic said, sweat dropping. "How's it going faker?"

Shadow was about give the cobalt hedgehog a witty comeback, when an explosion caught the Sonic Team's attention. The robot was back on its feet, and Sonic smiled in confidence.

"Lets party!" He shouted as he took off toward the machine. Shadow and Knuckles followed after him.

Sonic ran up one of the machines outstretched arms and jumped off its head in mid-air. He spun around, and then he brought both his feet down with full force on the robots head, making it spark.

A leg came up from behind Shadow and Knuckles, knocking them away, and making Shadow drop the chaos emerald. They landed with a loud thud, the wind knocked out of both of them. Rouge ran to Knuckles' side, as Shadow jumped up, unfazed by the attack, and knocked away a tendril that had threatened to squash the three of them.

"Are you all right?" Rouge asked in concern as she helped Knuckles stand.

"I'm fine!" Knuckles growled, ripping his arm away from the bat.

Rouge turned and crossed her arms. "Don't need to be such a grouch..."

Suddenly Knuckles grabbed her arm and ran, just as a robot tendril smacked into the ground where Rouge had been standing just moments before. Rouge looked up at Knuckles and smiled gratefully, before the two separated, ready to face the robot.

Meanwhile, Sonic was on the ground again, and he ran straight for the robot. Except a tendril hit him square in the face and sent him backwards. Amy was quick to react with her hammer as a tendril threatened to squash the blue hedgehog.

"No way are you gonna hurt my darling Sonic!" She proclaimed to the robot, her hands on her hips.

"Thanks Ames..." Sonic said before facing the robot again, holding his bleeding nose. Amy giggled in delight while a blush developed on her face.

"Sonic!" Tails called, his tails spinning rapidly as he flew over. "Here!"

Sonic grabbed the small glowing ring and absorbed it's power, and with a powered spin dash, flew towards the robot and hit it dead on.

The robot toppled backwards, hissing and sparking. The Sonic gang rushed to get out of the way, knowing full well that the robot was about to explode.

It landed on top of the red chaos emerald. The small gem couldn't take the pressure and cracked down the center. When the robot burst it mixed with the chaos energy of the emerald, creating a type of wormhole. A huge ray of red light burst forth, consuming everything like a nuclear explosion.

Amy tripped in her hasty escape, and Sonic was filled with an unexplainable fear that caused all his movements to become like slow motion in a movie. He skidded to a stop and headed in the opposite direction, running faster then he had ever ran in his life. He stopped right behind Amy, covering her and blocking her from the burst of energy. It all happened so quickly, nothing fully registered in Sonic's mind except that he needed to protect Amy.

Amy, on the other hand, blushed so much her face looked like Knuckles' fur. Sonic was kneeled over her, braced for impact. Her breath caught in her throat when she realized he was risking his life for her. A fear also crept up from the bottom of her soul as she realized the possibility of Sonic getting hurt, or maybe seriously injured, wasn't just a possibility anymore. But in the three seconds all this had happened, the burst had finally come upon the two, and there was no chance for any possible escape.

When it touched Sonic skin he felt it burn him. The pain was so intense, that he blacked out almost instantly. When it died down, nothing was left except the burning debris of a broken down robot.
Sign up to rate and review this story