Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Never Meant to Live Like We Were

Never Meant to Live Like We Were

by SeeStraightUp 1 review

Waycest alert. Nothing graphic. Gerard doens't love Mikey anymore, and Mikey doens't love Gerard either.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Angst,Drama - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2008-12-26 - Updated: 2008-12-27 - 305 words

0Unrated
Prologue

I hate that I’m so fat.
Slice
I hate that I’m so ugly.
Slice
I hate the fact that I gotta be strong.
Long Slice
I hate the fact that I can’t cry in front of them.
Slice
I hate the fact that I can’t trust my parents or my brother with these problems.
Slice
I hate that I’m an outcast in my own family.
Deep Slice
I hate being me…
Darkness

I’m here behind this bus, ready to die; all my blood spilling uselessly to the ground. There are so many cuts, each one giving their own tribute to the Lord of Death. My arms are like lead against my body, my black shirt soaked in the red wine of my body. Time is not passing fast enough.
My name is Mikey Way and I’m ready and willing to die.
Footsteps?
I hear-they’re coming closer. No! No! Don’t come here! It’ll stop my only escape!
“Hey Frank! Grab your shit from the back holder and bring it on the bus! We’re not stopping till we get to the next venue!”
Whoever was yelling at Frank got no response.
Had they left?
I was safe, safe until this salty end brought me to my death.
Time is not passing fast enough.
Footsteps! They’ve begun again, louder, growing louder every second I waste away here.
I barely whisper a “no” of the shout of “Holy Fuck! Someone call an ambulance!”
More footsteps; the devils adversary has brought more to keep me from my death.
No! This was my escape from everything! My perfect escape!
The hands of Hade’s grabbed me; I felt its burning touch on my ankles and wrists.
I did not utter last words.
And the darkness took me away.
Sign up to rate and review this story