Categories > Anime/Manga > Beyblade > kai lives to die

kai lives to die

by jesterofsin 0 reviews

Based after the grevolution series. kai is back from the dead to face his mysterious past that made him the lone wolf

Category: Beyblade - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Fantasy,Horror - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2008-12-29 - Updated: 2008-12-29 - 482 words

0Unrated
i do not own any of these characters nor do i profit in any way - 6 months after kai's last battle. The one that brought his death. The battle againts brookyn. The sky was red the air was hot and fire erupted from the sky in a shape of a hurricane. It swirled down into the rooftops of a city. The streets were dark everyone was sleeping and the allyways were cold dark and empty. The fire faded away and there stood Kai the ultimate beyblading champion. ''Whats going on'' he asked in a low but bitter voice. He looked around and saw the fire that he emerged from circuling above him. he then grabbed his beyblade from his jeans and noticed dranzer was gone. ''No way'' he again said quietly. Then the fire still above him formed into a phoenix and swirled into his blade. ''huh'' he said aloud thinking this was no way possible. He realized he was standing on the cold dark rooftops of the streets. He looked for away down but there was no pipes or ladders to climb down with. He smirked silently and ran to the edge of the roofop and jumped onto another rooftop and flinched when he heard the sound of sirens. he paused waiting to see two cop cars and a fire engine. The cops in the cop car got out and shouted ''hault'' at the young youth. Kai turned away and spoke ''ive being a way for a long time'' he said in his usuall attitude '' no doubt i lost my skill and chrisma'' he added ''catch me'' he provoked in his cocky attitude. He then ran all the to another edge of the rooftop and jumped over on to more rooftops pasing familer building as he ran and jamp. ''This way'' he shouted back to the cops chasing him on ground then he saw a bigger building with a pipe going up to the top. '' he then hoped over onto the pipe and climbed up till the pipe stoped then he noticed there was a wired fence shaped like a cage. He then climbed up over the cage and looked around and saw two doors that would take him to a stair case leading to the ground. ''Tyson'' he shouted remembering this was the place where he spied on carlos (blade sharks) challenge tyson and andrews. He then heard footsteps darting up one of the stair cases and ran to the other kicking the door open and running down the stair case. till he got to the bottom. He then opend the door at the bottom and quickley ducked when he saw a bat swinging towards him by one of the cops that were told to wait at the bottom of the stair case. He ducked but his elbow swung in the air and got wacked by the bat.
Sign up to rate and review this story