Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > ~X~ Fix Your Eyes ~X~

Chapter Seven: L-O-V-E

by allikitty699 0 reviews

This chapter is mainly fluff. But it also has foreshadowing. (YAY foreshadowing!)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-12-29 - Updated: 2008-12-30 - 872 words - Complete

0Unrated
Author's Note: Next chapter, coming up! I really appreciate all the views and the comments that I've gotten. Please keep reading, reviewing, and rating!

Chapter 7. L-O-V-E
GERARD
I grabbed Frankie’s hand and pulled him into the recording booth with me. “Hey, Gerard! What are you doing?”
I grinned, excited. “I wanna show you something.” I pulled on the headphones and gave Monty, the Studio Editor from Hell, a thumbs-up. I motioned for him to sit on the bench.
I cleared my throat and began.
“When I was a young boy
My father took me into the city
To see a marching band
He said son when you grow up
Will you be the savior of the broken
The beaten and the damned
He said will you defeat them
Your demons and all the nonbelievers…”
Frankie stared at me with a blank smile. When I’d finished, he nodded. “That was good.”
I shrugged. “It’s new. It’ll take some tweaking. But that’s not what I wanted to show you.” I leaned back into the mike and began.
“L is for the way you Look at me
O is for the Only one I see
V is for Very very extraordinary
E is for even more than anyone that you adore
LOVE was made for me and you…”

This time when I looked up, Frankie’s eyes were wide. He grinned so widely you’d have thought I’d given him eternal life. “The first song I ever heard you play,” he whispered. His eyes softened. “That was when I fell in love with you.”
I smiled proudly. “So I’m guessing you liked it?”
Frankie’s smile clearly said yes.
“Hey, loverboys!” Ray was at the door, looking annoyed. “Are we ever going to record ‘Ghost of You’?”
“In a minute,” I snapped, managing to pull my lips away from Frankie’s. “I’m a little busy, Ray.”
He rolled his eyes and walked out. We had barely resumed our lip-lock when my little brother Mikey appeared.
“You’re so horny it’s creepy,” he snorted, pushing his dorky glasses up the bridge of his nose. He was scrawny and gangly, with ragged, uneven brown hair and a thin face. I had to give him credit for being able to make one person’s life hell (mine) as a kid, and yet being able to help save that same person’s life later on.
“Move it, squirt.” I punched him in the shoulder on the way out. He stuck his tongue out at me.
Bob, sitting outside, stirring his coffee, just stared. “You guys are like fucking preschoolers.” His blonde hair was spiked up, blonde beard combed, close-together blue eyes cool and organized. Without Bob we’d never get anything done - we’d probably just sit around, drink Coke and argue about whether or not Superman could kick the ass of Spiderman (which he totally could).
“I’m good to go,” I shrugged, pretending I wasn’t the one holding us up. I grabbed a pair of headphones. “Jesus, Bob, quit holding us up!”
Bob just sighed. The Sigh. The Sigh basically indicated that whoever was making him sigh was a retard.
Recording was the best part of any day, especially when I got to watch Frank. He really came to life then. With his guitar slung around his neck, his eyes glowing, he looked perfect. Frankie was going totally crazy, bouncing into walls, jumping around, making weird noises into the microphone (“Nerrreeeeeluuuublargooooooo…”). He was so cute.
Mikey stood behind me. “Nice choice, Gerard. That’s a real keeper.”
I punched him, and he shut up.
Frankie exited, his cheeks pink, breathing heavy.
“There’s a face Gerard’s familiar with!” Ray cheered. Frankie wiggled his tongue at him.
“Yeah, SEXY!” I yelled, slapping Frank’s ass. He yelped and flew behind Bob, who was currently staring at the floor and pretending he didn’t exist - probably his favorite pastime to date.
“Bo-o-o-ob,” Frankie whined, pulling on his sleeve. “Gerard spanked me-e-e-e…”
“You know you like it,” Mikey teased.
Ray jumped on Mikey’s back, screaming, “PIGGYBACK!”
Mikey shrieked. “FUCK!!! RAY, WHAT THE… GET OFF ME!” He screamed again. “LICK ME AGAIN AND YOU DIE, YOU PRICK!”
Ray settled back onto the floor. “Mikey, you sexy bitch!”
Mikey stormed out, yelling something about the police. That got Ray yelling about donuts. Which got me yelling about llamas, because llamas can be worked into every conversation.
Example: “Yeah, I just saw the Grand Canyon!”
“But you wish you saw a llama.”

Frankie ran up and plopped down on my lap, snuggling up to me. He smirked up at me. “I want a pony, and a dolly…”
I smiled and kissed the tip of his nose, which he responded to with a peck on the lips.
“Aww,” Bob teased, smiling.
“Kodak moment!” Ray held up his fingers in the shape of a square. “Click!”
If I had known what was going to happen, I would’ve slapped Ray so fuckin’ hard he’d forget what a camera was.

Author's Note: Review and rate. Then tell your friends to review and rate. Then tell your enemies to review and rate.
Sign up to rate and review this story