Categories > Anime/Manga > Beyblade > kai lives to die

his past revealed

by jesterofsin 1 review

part 3 Kai faces his ghosts

Category: Beyblade - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Fantasy,Horror - Characters: Kai,Max,Ray,Tyson - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2008-12-30 - Updated: 2008-12-31 - 455 words

0Unrated
Kai had alot in common with max. Kai's father invented beyblades as Kai rememberd this he fell asleep A tall russian man with long blue hair loved the idea of beyblading he wanted to invent them and so thats what he would do. ''No son of mine will do that your job is to asist me as mayor'' Voltaire said ''I will do this like it or not dont you want to see childrens faces light up?'' Kais father asked. ''No and if you want this then you will leave my house'' Voltaire replyd. ''fine Kai lets go were leaving'' he shouted. Kai came running down the staircase dressed in a white suit. ''The boy stays'' demanded voltaire holding Kai. ''He's my son'' replyed Kais father. ''And i am the law now leave'' Voltaire again demanded. ''Fine goodbye son ill comeback for you'' said Kai's father to him. He walked out in fury and Kai tried to stop him by shouting and screaming and he never came back. Kai awoke sat up and kicked his bed. He then stood up looking around he saw the clock it was 2 am. Kai sat up thinking about his father and wonderd if he was still alive. At 3 am he decided to find out. He opened the window of his room and ran off into the night. - ''He left'' Tyson said checking the rooms the next day. ''When'' Ray asked ''Lastnight duh'' Tyson replyed ''He couldnt of gone far'' Max pointed out due to Kais arm. ''It doesn't matter guys Kai will be fine on his own'' Hilary stated ''I agree'' said Kenny wanting to sound smart. ''Who cares'' came Daichi's voice. ''We do monkey boy'' shouted Tyson. ''Well lets go get him'' said Daichi and they decided thats what they would do. - Kai ran arcross the streets into darkness thinking about the day his grandfather sent him to find the ultimate beyblade. He rememberd destroying the blades that was not the ultimate because they were the thing that stole Kai's father away. then Kai also rememberd he had neglected his search and decided after he finds his father he would find the ultimate beyblade and bit-beast. Kai ventured off and saw some street bladers doing battle. Kai decided to show them a real battle and walked up to the dish making the bladers look at him. ''Hey wait your tu...... wait a min your Kai'' one said and the rest started whispering. ''well done genius'' Kai replyed in a cocky attitude. He then took his dranzer beyblade from his pocket and aimed at the dish. He sent it into the dish knocking out the other four beyblades. ''amatures'' Kai mocked walking off. to be continued.
Sign up to rate and review this story