Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Of Wolves And Roses

Chapter Ten: So Far Away...

by siyo 0 reviews

Senra recoils from his vision...

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Gaara - Published: 2009-01-03 - Updated: 2009-01-03 - 638 words

0Unrated
Of Wolves And Roses

Chapter 10: So Far Away

Freeze frame – Switch scenes.

Nita dropped down onto the couch next to Kato as he played Anarchy Online on his laptop. “Hey Kat-kun?” She began looking over at Shenyo’s sleeping form.

Kato looked up after offing a rather large level 10 robot. “Yeah, what’s up?”

Nita looked back at Shenyo and sighed. “Is he really a vampire? I’m… worried. Could we be together if he’s a Vampire?” She asked him as she bit the side of her finger.

Kato returned to the town in the game and logged out. He turned and faced Nita, giving her his full attention. “Wait. So, you were thinking of… sleeping with him?”

Nita flushed a bright red and began stuttering. “T-that’s n-not wh-what I m-meant an-and y-y-you kn-know it!”

Kato shrugged and smiled that evil ‘I know what you’re hiding’ smile of his. “Thanks for proving my theory right.” Kato said as he picked up his blade and began sharpening it. The blade was already so sharp that the air patterns created by swinging it would cut anyone within 6 inches of the sword. “He is a vampire. Pure and simple. However, you can still be by his side. And yes,” he said as he stood and headed towards his room sword in hand, “you can sleep with him.”

Unfreeze frame – return to Senra and Yahiko.

Senra looked down at Yahiko. “Don’t cry Yahiko… you’re the closest thing to my heart, I can’t stand to see you cry…”

Yahiko hiccupped softly as she looked up at Senra hopefully. “So you love me?”

Senra looked confused. “Love? I’m sorry Yahiko, but I don’t know what that is.”

Yahiko sighed softly and hugged Senra close. “Please, Senra, just hold me.” She whispered almost inaudibly. Senra looked down at her and, with a frown, he held her close to him.

Switch scenes – 1 hour later in Kato’s room.

Ai rolled over and smiled at Kato. “Well, that was fun. So that’s what making out is like? We’ll have to do that more often.” Kato hugged Senra’s adopted sister to his side and sighed softly. “What’s wrong?”

Kato smiled softly at her as he laid his head on his pillow. “Senra is NOT going to like this.”

Ai giggled softly and snuggled up to Kato’s left side before closing her eyes. “I really don’t think he’ll mind that much.”

Scene switch – Akutski hide out.

Itachi looked over at Mandara and sighed. “Senra has grown much stronger than we anticipated.”

Mandara however, merely smiled as he removed his mask. “I think it’s time we replaced the snake with a dragon.”

“As you wish. But I must make a request.” Itachi replied as he touched the necklace in his pocket. The same necklace Namida had once worn. Itachi never wore it but it was always with him.

“What is it?” Mandara asked raising an eyebrow at Itachi.

“I wish to go alone. I have a past with him, as I’m sure you recall.” Itachi stated looking at the image of Senra killing a puppet master.

“So be it. But watch you’re back out there Itachi, he’s not the only strong person in that body.” Mandara said feeling slightly out of place nagging someone.

“Understood.” Itachi said as he made his way out of the room and into the hallway. ‘Namida, those pieces… those gears that move the deadly torture machine of Senra’s fate… they seem to be coming together just as you said they would… Please guide Senra… and help guide me…’

/Chapter End.

A/N: I HAVE to have a short one once in a while. BTW Samuel L. Jackson funniest action star EVER. Him and Jet Li.
Sign up to rate and review this story