Categories > Celebrities > Good Charlotte > Hate That I Love You

The Wedding Countdown Continues!

by joelmaddensbabigurl 0 reviews

Two chapters left!!! Review!!!!!

Category: Good Charlotte - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2009-01-03 - Updated: 2009-01-04 - 1202 words

0Unrated
!!!!!Chapter 21!!!!!

((One Month Later—4 Days Before The Wedding))
Billy walked into his soon to be mother in laws house with Kandy at his side. Kelsey, Hilary's mom, walked in smiling, "hey Billy. Come here darling” she said picking her granddaughter up

“Where’s Hilary? She said she was going to be here” Billy said looking around

Kelsey looked at billy, "she's out running around once again. She went around to make sure that everything is in place and is ready.”

Billy sighed sitting down, “we just went around yesterday to look at everything! Everything is here and ready except we have to go make sure Kandy's dress is ready and that Hilary's dress is ready.”

“I know darling. I tried stopping her but she left anyways. That girl doesn't like to listen one bit.” she said putting Kandy down

Billy nodded in agreement, "yeah I know what you mean. That’s Hilary for you” he said smiling

“I think its mainly because she’s extremely nervous about the wedding” Kelsey said sitting down, “she wont sit in one spot for more than five minutes.” she looked at Billy, “you know that movie she wanted to see? I think it was called Prom Night?”

Billy nodded, "Yeah that was it. She went with Hannah to see it because I was busy at the recording studio” he said waiting for her to continue

Kelsey shook her head, “Hilary and Hannah went but they were only there for like an hour and were home. Hannah said she wouldn't sit still because all she could think about was the wedding and how nervous she was”

“Really? Wow...” Billy said in disbelief, “I hope her nerves don't get the best of her”

Kelsey smiled, "honey you have nothing to worry about” she said as they heard the front door open and shut.

Hilary came walking into the living room in tears with Tiffany following behind her. Hilary walked up to her mom and sat down beside her and hugged her as Tiffany sat next to Billy, “mom this is a disaster!” Hilary said choking back tears

“Hilary what’s wrong?” Billy asked as concerned filled his voice

“I went and tried on my dress again since they had it done. And it still doesn't freaking fit!” she said as more tears fell down her face

Hilary's mom looked at her, “what are you talking about? You were just there a week ago!”

“Yeah I know! My dress is either too small or too big!” Hilary said sniffing back tears, “its not going to be ready in four days because I know something else is going to be wrong.”

Billy got up walking over to Hilary and sat down next to her pulling her into a hug, “I’m sorry Hilary. I'm sure everything is going to work out” he said kissing her forehead

“See Hilary I told you everything will work out. We'll go back in a couple days and if they don't have it right we'll take it to a different designer okay?” Tiffany said watching her.

Hilary sniffed back tears, “okay...” she said as Billy held her in his arms

((One Day Before The Wedding))
Today was the day before Billy and Hilary are getting married. She went back to see if her dress fit and it still didn't fit right so she took it to a different designer and got it fixed. Her dress now fit her correctly.

Since it was the day before the wedding Hilary and Billy weren't allowed to see each other. Billy stayed at their home while Hilary stayed at The Hilton Hotel. Her wedding party also stayed at the Hilton. She lay in bed trying to get sleep but couldn't. Her nerves were getting the best of her. All she wanted was to see Billy and to be with him but she couldn't.

She reached over paging Tiffany and sat silently waiting. She heard her door open and close and Tiffany soon walked in, "hey Hil. What do you need?” she asked smiling

“Will you stay with me? I can’t sleep because I'm freaking out” Hilary said moving over to make room for Tiffany

Tiffany laughed as she crawled in bed, “Sure! I'd love too!”

“Thanks Tiff” Hilary said smiling

“No problem” she said looking at Hilary, “so tell me what’s on your mind”

Hilary sighed playing with her blanket, “I’m just so nervous about getting married. Like I'm happy but at the same time I'm so freaking nervous and I'm having some doubts”

“Doubts about what?” she asked her friend

Hilary looked up at Tiffany, “I’m afraid that we'll get married and like months later we'll be done with. Its just because we always fight and get into arguments. I'm just nervous”

Tiffany smiled putting her hand on her shoulder, “Hilary everything will be okay. Don't worry about it. Lets get some sleep”

“Alright” Hilary said sighing as she turned the light off and tried to get some sleep for the big day tomorrow.

((At Billy's))
Billy sat in the living room with his friends that are in the wedding party. He couldn't wait for tomorrow because he was excited but he was nervous too.

Joel sensed his nervousness, “so Billy how are you feeling? Are you excited for tomorrow?” he asked

“Yeah I am nervous but I'm more happy and excited. I've wanted to marry her for a very long time and it’s crazy how it’s all happening now” Billy said with a smile on his face

Benji nodded, “just think. You have her and nobody else does!”

“Exactly” Billy said smiling, "she's mine and nobody else's. We will finally live our happy lives together”

Joel looked at Benji than at Billy, “Billy just know that Benji and I are very proud of you! We knew you two would end up getting married and I'm happy that it’s actually happened!”

“Thanks guys” Billy said messing with his hands, “I just want to be married already. I'm tired of waiting!”

Benji smiled watching him, "yeah I bet you can’t wait! I do have to say you got a good girl! I mean come on she’s hot!”

“I have to agree with Benji on that one” Joel said laughing

Billy reached over hitting both Benji & Joel smiling, “too bad you can’t have her!”

“Well actually Billy” Joel said pausing, “I have had her!” he said moving before Billy could hit him

“Oh fuck I forgot you two dated” Billy said looking off to the side, “man that makes it even weirder! I'm dating a girl that one of my best friends dated... weird...”

Joel looked at Billy smirking, “just let me tell you she’s good at what she does!” he said laughing

“Shut up!” Billy said smiling as he threw a pillow at Joel

Benji smiled, “well Billy we all better go get some sleep. Your big day is tomorrow!”

Billy smiled getting up, “good night guys. See ya tomorrow morning” he said walking out of the room and upstairs to his room. He got in his room and laid down waiting for sleep to take over him.
Sign up to rate and review this story