Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Magnetic Letters :Frerard:

by JustAnotherFacade 2 reviews

Frank needs some help, magnetic letters save the day. May/may not continue.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2009-01-06 - Updated: 2009-01-06 - 437 words - Complete

2Moving
Bright, colored plastic letters. Scattered carelessly across the smooth, white surface of the fridge.

Pale fingers guide the magnetic letters effortlessly into new positions, Red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple. Forming rainbows, strings of incoherent words or simple words that mean a lot when said in the right way. One slim arm is wrapped tightly around the lone figure's torso - almost protectively.

The figure is short and overly skinny, with a young face and pointed features partially hidden by matted brown hair. Tears stroll silently down from the one visible eye - glinting a dull hazel in the half light of an empty kitchen. He (the figure is definitely male) is wearing a simple long sleeved shirt, clinging so tightly to his small ribs that they jutted unhealthily out from his flesh and the thin fabric.

He seems so absorbed in the re-arranging of the letters that he doesn't notice the appearance of another man, this time taller with clean, black hair that hung below his chin and brilliant hazel eyes stare out from his pale skinned face. He seems about to speak - but sees the magnets and stops instantly.

Help me G

Instead he gasps. He'd obviously been waiting for the silent plea for help for a long time. He silently walks behind the shorter man and gently wraps his arms around his waist. The shorter man jumps at the contact, but relaxes into the other's embrace after realizing who it was.

"Frankie...?" The taller man ventured.
"Y-yeah Gee?" The smaller man named Frankie stuttered out through his continuous tears.
"You know I'll help you, don't you? You know I love you, don't you?" Frankie slowly spun round in Gee's arms and stared up into his honest face and murmured,
"I doubted you. I'm so sorry Gee..." Suddenly Frankie was squished onto Gee's shoulder, tears staining the soft fabric of his shirt black. Gee didn't look phased at all, almost casual as he stroked Frankie's hair and murmured into his ear
"Shhh Frankie. Shh, its gonna be okay....I'm gonna help you..."

The two stood there for hours until Frankie's tears finally stopped and he felt able to pull away from the comforting warmth of Gee. His eyes had huge, purple shadows and were bloodshot from crying. Without speaking Gee wrapped his arms around Frankie again and picked up him, carried him upstairs and laid Frankie on their bed. Gee lay down next to him and Frankie immediately curled into his side.

With seconds Frankie was asleep, and Gee muttered "I love magnetic letters..." before closing his eyes and joining Frankie in peaceful sleep.
Sign up to rate and review this story