Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Sweetheart Rebels

Chicago Boy Meets Miami Girl

by Noizchild 0 reviews

The morning after Pete and Rose's hot night in the park together when they go get coffee from Starbucks. More reviews=More chaps.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Published: 2009-01-08 - Updated: 2009-01-08 - 1010 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chicago Boy Meets Miami Girl:

The sun came up the next morning. Rose and Pete were still lying on the grass in Rose's neighborhood park asleep from last night's love adventure. The sprinklers came on again. The cold water woke the couple up again. Rose and Pete both looked at each other. Smiles came across their faces.

"Is this the part where we feel really guilty about what we did last night?" Rose asked.

"Yeah," Pete said. There was a moment of silence running between them. The journalist looked down at her man still smiling.

"Do you feel guilty?" she asked. Pete turned to her smiling again.

"No," he replied honestly. Rose shook her head smiling.

"Not at all," she said. Another wave of silence rushed over them. Rose looked down at Pete again.

"Petey," she said.

"Yeah," he said.

"Can we stay like this just a few minutes?" the journalist asked.

"Our friends will be looking for us," Pete pointed out.

"So," Rosie said. "I feel like playing hookie today." Pete raised an eyebrow at her.

"Really now?" he challenged. "Why is that?" Rose began lightly playing with his hair.

"Oh," she said. "A certain man inspired me to do so." Petey smiled at her again.

"Alright," he said. "We'll stay right here a little bit longer, okay?"

"Nice!" Rose said as she closed her eyes. Petey cuddled up close to his girl. He gently kissed her on the cheek. Rosie trembled lightly in bliss. This was so good. She didn't know how it could get any better. But the day soon would get better.

After a few minutes in the grass, Pete helped Rose to her feet. They started walking out of the park. It took a few seconds for Rose to notice they weren't going back to the Tahoe.

"Petey," she said. "Where are we going your car is back that way?"

"I know," he said with a grin.

"So..." Rose said. "Where are we going?" Pete smirked at her again.

"You'll see," he said. "You'll see."

"Oh..." his love said. "You're not going to tell me, are you?"

"No," Petey replied.

"Okay then," Rose said. Then, they continued on with their walk. Pete led Rose down the abandoned street with '78 Camano. She figured out where they were going first. Pete had to have his Starbucks in the morning. And today was no exception. They made it into Starbucks hand in hand. People were staring at them. Rose looked around nervously.

"Petey," she whispered. "They're all staring at us." Pete looked at her out of the corner of his eyes.

"So?" he whispered. She just smiled at him. The nervous stigma faded away just like that when he asked that question boldly.

"Just seeing if you noticed," the journalist replied. Then, she lightly kissed him on the cheek. Pete smirked to himself. They both made it up to the counter. The girl looked up at them cheerfully.

"Welcome to Starbucks!" she chirped. "How can I help you today?"

"I'll have a Gold Coast blend," Pete ordered. He turned to his date.

"You?" he asked her. Rose scanned the menu for a moment. One name caught her eye.

"I guess I'll have a Komodo Dragon blend," she said.

"How big?" the barista asked.

"Grande," they both said. The barista totaled up the coffees.

"That'll be twenty eighty-six," she said. Rose reached into her pocket to pay, but Pete stopped her.

"No, no," he insisted. "I'm buying them both."

"Okay then," Rose said in a low voice. Then, she put her wallet away. Then, Pete reached into his pocket and pull out his money. He paid the barista. She took the money and gave him back his change. In a couple of minutes, the couple got their coffee and sat down in front of the window. Rose took a slip of hers. She was surprised to find that it tasted so good. The journalist looked and noticed that Pete was smiling at her.

"What is it?" Rose asked innocently.

"Your face," he replied.

"What about it?" she asked him.

"You always seem to have a certain glow to you at times," Pete admitted. "It is really cute." Rose was smiling at him now. Pete reached forward and lightly pushed some of her bangs from her charming face. He noticed how rich brown her pretty eyes were. Rose was just beautiful. Too bad she didn't understand how beautiful just yet.

"It's strange," Rose spoke up. Pete looked at her again.

"What is?" he asked. His love shrugged at him.

"It just feels like we're in high school dating again," she said. "I'm the shy quiet smart girl that hides in the back of the class and you're the hot rock star boy that everyone loves. You know what I mean?" There was a short pause between them. Pete smiled at her richly.

"Yes," he said. "I can see what you mean." Rose smiled again. She giggled a bit. Pete just loved her laugh as well. That was a sound he wanted to hear more often. He was working on that as well. The rest of the time was spent drinking coffee and silently admiring each other. Suddenly, it didn't matter who was watching them anymore. "Let them stare!" their attitude said this morning. Their love for each other was all that mattered today. It was as if they were the only ones in the whole place. This morning was like last night without the sex. When they were finished, Pete looked at her smiling. He rose to his feet.

"Shall we go now?" he asked. Rose smiled at him.

"Sure!" she called. Pete pulled her to her feet from her chair. They threw away their cups and left the Starbucks. Where ever Pete wanted to go next, Rose was happy to follow. After all, she was under the influence of love and she hadn't come down at all. She just preferred to stay there as long as she could, thank you very much!

I Pray You Learn to Trust
Sign up to rate and review this story