Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > wish to see them

2 loves found

by road 0 reviews

Naruto plans out a plan to ask out Hinata, Kyu and sakura meet up and find Kimiten and Hiashi meeting up. Whats going on?

Category: Naruto - Rating: G - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Hinata,Itachi,Naruto,Sakura,Yondaime - Published: 2009-01-17 - Updated: 2009-01-17 - 4220 words

0Unrated
Hooray for me! I’ve been on a writing role, and I would like to thank all for reviewing, yay for 19 reviews, not too much now, but that will change won’t it?

And now on with the story…

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Naruto walked down the street. Head held low, due to his new transformation, he had gotten some very nasty comments.

“Looks like that demon really showed his true colors after all”. One had said.

This comment hurt Naruto the most, he looked like he did now to save Hinata, and he was still despised for it.

He headed home and laid Hinata on the couch. He noticed her stirring. He smiled at how utterly adorable she looked. “Hey sleepy head” He said smiling.

Hinata looked to his direction, and the bottom of her lip curled. “Naruto…what…happened while I was in that coma”? She asked.

For the next few minutes Naruto explained on and on about the things they did to bring her status to normal, but it was hard to make her understand they whole real world and Kimiten’s past thing.

“Wow, Kimiten’s team, came from a place like that? He must know a lot then, his friends too”. She said. Still baffled at how such a thing was real.

Naruto looked at Hinata, thinking he would never be able to turn away, Hinata giggled at his expression. He had such a dorky smile.

“Hinata”. He called out.

“Hm”?

There was something else I need to tell you, but I want to make it special, something we can remember for a long time, I’ll be back in a few okay”? He asked unsurely.

Hinata hadn’t the faintest idea what he meant, but nodded. And with that Naruto left the house.

He walked down the street. I wonder how I should tell her… I’m not sure what to do other then get flowers for her, maybe ill get an idea later. He thought and entered the shop.

Ino stood at the counter, gaping at Naruto’s new look, ears, claws, tails. Naruto was tired of explaining to people. But at least he didn’t need to tell her about the ‘real world’ stuff.

After a brief explanation Ino was blushing. “Aww, that’s so sweet of you to go through so much to save her, how romantic. So, you’re going to buy her flowers then”? She asked.

Naruto sighed. For an odd reason, he felt nice when talking to Ino, she knew her way to certain things, and he was happy to talk with a pro.

“Yeah, I want to take her somewhere nice, but I have no idea where. Have any idea’s”? He asked.

Ino put her chin in her left hand in a thinking gesture. “Well, I don’t know Hinata all that well; you should ask someone who knows Hinata well.” She suggested.

“Thanks Ino, I’ll see you later”. He said paying for the bouquet of white roses and walked out.

Naruto arrived home just in time to see Kimiten arrive at the door. This was the perfect.

“Hey Kimiten, I have some questions for you”. He said walking up to him, letting his tails wave in new excitement.

“Well? What do you need.” He asked.

“Well, as you know, I was going to ask Hinata to go out with me, but I want the moment to be special, but I’m not big on romance. But I still want to make it something no one has ever done before. Have any idea’s”? He asked his space companion.

Kimiten used the same thinking gesture Ino used, then lowered it a bit as his face lightened. “I have the perfect idea”. He announced.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Sakura was walking down the training area alone; she was very far behind in her training with her teammates. So she decided to come and train. But she say Kyu using some techniques she had never seen before. She stayed back and watched for a few minutes, but Kyu kept having trouble using some using a mix of lighting and wind based attacks.

Deciding to help him out she walked toward him. “Hey Kyu, need some help”? She offered. Kyu looked toward her voice, and cursed himself for not noticing earlier.

“Sure, but I don’t think you would…” He tried saying only to have Sakura cut him off.

“Don’t worry I know that you were trying to mix the elements, but that’s you’re problem, you’re trying to mix it, but in truth it’s only side by side, here let me help you.” She said moving her hand above his.

Kyu gathered the necessary elements and Sakura helped to gather the chakra and mold it. When they did, Kyu blasted the clod chilling lighting, and blasted it to the tree ahead of him, it zipped through the tree and did so with other few tree before it dissipated.

“Wow…that was…awesome, thanks for the help Sakura-chan. We make a great team.” Kyu said smiling. Sakura blushed at the new name. They looked at each other in a new light, they both looked better. Without thinking they launched at each other lightning speed, breaking into a brawl of tongues.

Soon they got a hold of them selves and broke apart. “Oh kami, I shouldn’t have done that, you okay”? Kyu asked.

“No, no, it’s ok, really. I don’t get it. That felt amazing”Sakura said catching her breath.

Kyu looked amazed but nodded. “Yeah huff I know.” He said also catching his breath.

Sakura looked Kyu’s way. But was in her own thought. Why did I do that? I don’t even know what to say. That felt awesome, I don’t know what got into me. Without thinking she asked.

“Want to go for another round”? She asked. Kyu’s head snapped in her direction. “You…want to do it again.?” He said with a sly smile. Sakura’s answer was to creep closer, but the feeling of chakra alerted their senses. “Someone’s here”. Sakura alerted.

Kyu nodded and took to the bushes to see who was coming. From the training area’s front, Hiashi walked in, and stayed in the middle, as if waiting.

“What do you think he’s here for”? Kyu asked his ‘almost girlfriend’.

“Not sure, lets observe his actions”. She suggested. As they waited in silence.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Naruto stared wide eyed in shock. “You can do that for me? That’s freaking incredible”!

“Yep, It’s all simple work for me”. Kimiten answered.

“Wow, so that’s what was with the huge pillar in training ground 42.” He said in awe.

Kimiten put up a small laugh. “Well, hurry and get Hinata quickly, I need to be somewhere soon”. Kimiten said looking at his watch.

“Really? Where to”? Naruto asked ecstatic.

“Maybe I’ll tell you later, now I believe there’s a beautiful girl you were going to ask out”? He said smirking.

Naruto headed inside the house and saw Hinata patiently sitting on the couch where he left her.

“Hey, Hinata. I’m ready now lets go”. He said reaching his hand to her. She blushed in turn and took his hand and he helped her up. When they reached the front door Hinata noticed Kimiten waiting for them. “Um…Naruto, where are we headed”? She asked shyly.

Kimiten couldn’t stifle a giggle. But Naruto answered her. “It’s a surprise”. He said rather happily. They walked in silence until the came to training ground 42. There was a rather large pillar in the center. It reached too high to determine the height.

Kimiten did some hand signs and place his hand on the pillar. Soon the pillar shrank from its large size and it was no more then a half meter high platform. Hinata was reluctant at first, but with a little urging she stepped on. Kimiten handed Naruto a walkie talky.

“Here, contact me when you want to get down”. He said. After a few more hand signs, the pillar began to rise again. Hinata noted that it just rose, and rose, and rose, way beyond the clouds. She was wondering how they were able to breath with the air pressure up so high, so she asked.

“Naruto, um…how are we um…breathing so well.”?(Forgot to mention, the width of the pillar is huge, probably as big as a school.) She asked.

Naruto smiled widely, blushing at the sight of Hinata’s new tails waving in anticipation.

“Come on! You know Kimiten, he used gravity to decrease air pressure and wind currents. No matter how high w go, we can still breath just fine”. He said, almost giving the surprise away.

Hinata activated her Byakugan, eyes bulging, and her new slit eyes widening in focus.

“I…can see the ozone layer, just how high are we going to keep going”? She asked. The pillar moved at a pretty high speed, so they passed the Ozone layer in seconds. Now they were in space, Hinata could tell by her surroundings.

But they could still breath, that was a relief to her. Finally after such a height, the pillar stopped rising. Naruto picked her up from her sitting position. “Here we are”! He shouted happily.

Hinata stared in awe. The deep blackness of space was breath taking. Occasionally seeing bright stars from afar. She could see the sun, but in the position and the help of gravity decreasing temperatures,(Yeah I know gravity seems to convenient, but actually this is possible, but the only difference is human can’t make gravity do these things) she could look at it and not be blinded. She saw the surrounding planets and the light that reflected off it.

“Its…its beautiful Naruto…” She couldn’t even finish her statement.

“Kimiten told me about this place, its his special training area”. He said.

Hinata looked questionably at him. “He trains here”? She asked. She wondered how that works.

“Yeah, what you thought he pulled those fancy space and gravity tricks out of nowhere? He trained here to get the hand of it.” He said.

Hinata looked around in awe. Such a thing was not possible, but here she was. Witnessing it, being probably one of the first see this wonderful sight.

Naruto noticed a comet rushing by to the left. He eyes trailed it until it disappeared behind her head. It came out the other side, but this time his eyes were fixed on Hinata.

She looked absolutely radiant. She was wearing her usual clothing and shoes, but she took off her baggy jacket in the house. The sun’s light setting of against here face, eyes brimming, her now lavender eyes with slits seemed so much deeper. Hinata, sensing his gaze turned to him, but noticed something she never saw. On his neck was a sealing pattern, and it looked pretty recent. “Naruto, what’s that”? She asked pointing to the pattern.

This snapped Naruto out of his gaze and he turned back to the task at hand.

“Hinata, I’m going to tell you why I brought you up here.” He started.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Kimiten sighed as the height of the pillar could be no longer tracked. He turned around and walked to a different training area. He walked until he noticed Hiashi standing in the center of the field.

Without turning around Hiashi called out. “So you came”.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Kyu and Sakura were in the bush still watching, until they saw Kimiten walk toward Hiashi.

“What’s Kimiten doing here”? Kyu asked to no one in particular.

Sakura shrugged. “Lets find out”. She said and they watched intently.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Kimiten looked at the hyuuga leader intently. “Thanks for meeting me here.”

The hyuuga turned around calmly. “Why have you called me here? I hardly know you, the only time I saw you was in the office with Hinata and that boy”. He asked.

“What is Hinata to you”? Kimiten asked from the blue. Hiashi raised a brow but answered.

“I see, you are very observant aren’t you? She is weak, and helpless”. He answered.

Kimiten smirked. “Even if that were true, whose fault do you think that is hmm”? He said more seriously.

“She did not meet the expectations because she had no focus. It is her own fault.” He said calmly.

The kind on Kimiten’s face disappeared. “Don’t think you can fool me…idiot.” He called.

As soon as he did, Hiashi had lifted him off the ground, but it was a little difficult from his large build. Hiashi was not amused, this, this commoner, had just insulted the hyuuga leader. Who did he think he is?

As soon as his hand met his neck, a stream of black intercepted him, and he was thrown back some. He saw a new figure. He had black hair and brown eyes, much like Kimiten’s. Except he was clad in black, and it appeared he still had a bit of baby fat on his face.

“Hiashi, met my companion, Kenji refuma. I asked him to join a little while ago.

“Glad to meet you”. Kenji announced jokingly.

Kimiten stepped in front of Hiashi. “I know why you didn’t take Hinata’s training into much consideration, you were worried for her, you didn’t want her to become a ninja, and risk her life, so you left her behind. And now you’re worried about her being with Naruto because you fear he might hurt her. I understand you’re worries, but they are in vein.”

Hiashi was stunned. “How did you…” He trailed off.

Kimiten smirked, knowing basically everything about everyone around you had its benefits. “Firstly, Hinata is strong enough to protect herself. As you saw in the chunnin exams. And for Naruto hurting her, well that won’t happen, Naruto is dead set on protecting her, and if I were you I would embrace the idea of someone as powerful as Naruto at her side protecting her.”

Hiashi looked down, but then looked up again. “But the seal could weaken under strain.” He announced. Soon, from a bush, a kunai whizzed at Hiashi, he caught it, but noticed the 3 pronged patterns. From the bushes a voice called. “I’m surprised Hiashi, you would doubt my skills in sealing”? Then in an instant, Minato appeared in front of them.

“Minato?!? B-but how”? Hiashi asked.

Minato smirked(people like to do that lately) “A little accident brought me back to life. I know another reason why Hiashi is reluctant to this. You would be fine with it, I know for sure, but the council would never agree. Because he is a demon to them.” He remarked.

Hiashi nodded.

“Well, maybe this is too soon, but for the sake of my son Ill tell you, Naruto uzumaki is really my son, his true name, is Naruto Uzumaki Namikaze.” Minato announced proudly.

“So, since he is the son of someone so noble as a hokage, they can’t disagree.”

Hiashi looked happy, a shocker to most. “ Then it is decided. I guess I have no more time to waste, but Kimiten, send a message to my daughter. ‘I love her, and I hope she does well. I want her to meet me at the hyuuga compound in a week, I want to see the results in her training’” Hiashi said before disappearing in a swirl of leaves.

Minato turned to Kimiten, and announced his leave and said he was happy to help. Leaving Kenji and Kimiten to themselves. At least for now.

Kenji turned to the bush where Kyu and Sakura were hiding. “Come on guys you are sooooooo Obvious, it’s difficult to hide that bush of pink you call hair”. Kenji said aloud.

Kyu and Sakura walked out from their hiding spot. Kimiten raised a brow. “What were you doing here”? He asked.

Kyu and Sakura blushed.

“Uh…making out”. Sakura said plainly. Kenji fell over anime style and Kimiten wiped his face. “Oh kami”.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Naruto eyes locked on Hinata’s.

“Hinata, the reason I said I wanted to make this memorable was because I have such an important question. Hinata, you’re probably the most amazing girl I have ever met, you’re funny, smart, kind, strong, and you’re beautiful.” He said with emphasis at the end.

Hinata let a tear role down her face.

“Every since recently, I’ve been having weird sensations when I’m with you, and now I know what my heart is trying to tell me.” He said.

He bit his thumb so that blood leaked from it. He traced it along the mark on his neck, and the seal released, revealing a dozen white roses.

“Hinata, I’m not sure how to say this…but, Hinata hyuuga, I love you so much, and I would give up anything to make you mine. So I ask, will you be my girlfriend”? He asked with a gulp.

Hinata was filled with bliss. He had made this moment good enough in standards for asking to marry someone, and he merely asked to go out with her, she could only imagine what romantic things he would do if he wanted to marry her.

Naruto got worried. She hadn’t answered yet, was she offended, or discussed?

“Hinata”? He asked again.

“AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH”! Hinata screamed, probably loud enough for people to here down on earth.

“yes, yes, yes! Thank you, thank you, thank you”! She cheered and jumped on him. Kissing him on the cheeks after every two words. Before Hinata turned her head to the side again for another cheek attack, Naruto cupped her face in his protective hands, and pulled her to him. He kissed her lips.

Hinata eye widened so big, she thought earth would be jealous of their size. But she melted into it. Naruto felt her tongue wrap around his lower lip, begging, pleading for some entry. He knew she waited so long for him, and smiled while he opened his mouth. Their tongues danced with each other until they got a hold of them selves and saw their position. Naruto’s right hand was on the small of her back, and it looked like it was tracing downward for a minute. His right hand was behind her head puling her downward to him. Both her hands rested on his chest, they were in a rubbing motion from their contact. There legs were tangled up, wrapped around each other. And hinata was top of Him with him crushing her to his chest. They stepped away slowly. Naruto decided it was best they get back down to ‘ground’ floor. He pulled the walkie talky from his pouch and called Kimiten. “Hey were ready to get back down”. He called through.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Kimiten was down on earth and got the message.

“Okay, I’m bringing you down”. He called through. He readied the hand signs and the pillar shrank until Naruto and Hinata were visible on it, but when he saw Naruto’s face, he exploded with laughter. Almost literally.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAH” His laugh was one freaky laugh, he sounded like high pitch monkeys. Hinata stared at Naruto too and realized what was wrong. She started into a fit of laughter, Naruto didn’t get the joke.

“What’s so funny”? He asked.

Kimiten pointed at Naruto. “Have you looked in a mirror lately”? He asked.

Naruto predicted the problem and ran inside, into the bathroom and looked in the mirror.

There on his face, were multiple lip marks from lips stick, you almost couldn’t see his skin, and his lips were far more smudged. And every time his tongue moved, wet lipstick sprayed from his mouth, he went back to the two. “Hinata! You wear lipstick”? He asked.

Hinata shook her head. “No, Ino called a few minutes ago. She told me that for some reason it would be in my best interest to look nicer. I didn’t ask why because well, you know Ino.” She said sheepishly.

Naruto went up to her and picked her up off the ground. “It wouldn’t matter how you looked like Hinata. I still love you”! He said and claimed her lips. Witch she was happy to except.

Kimiten knew he still had Hiashi’s ‘message’ to deliver, but did nothing to spoil the moment. He walked away from the scene, a secret happiness pouring out of him.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

A group of 9 awaited inside a strange cave. Soon a man with long blonde hair and mouths in his hand came forth to the 9. (Diedara is on of my favorites)

A man with blood red eyes stepped to him.(I don’t understand Itachi)

“So, what information to you get”? he asked.

Diedara smiled. “It seems our fake nurse spy in Konoha has gathered some exquisite news. Another Kyubi has been uncovered. It is in a girl with blue hair and white eyes.”

“Lavender”. Itachi corrected.

Pien looked in amusement. “Hmm, you know her”? he asked.

Itachi nodded. “Yes, when I was in the leaf village before, I had a meeting with the hyuuga clan, and Hiashi, the girls father presented her to me when she was around 6 years old. I imagine it must be her.” He answered. He turned to Diedara.

“Well then, I guess we have 10 tailed beasts to track.” He said. But Diedara shook his head.

“Nope. There seems to be 3 more others. I have their ninja info cards. Take a look”. He called to them, the other 9 members were at his side getting a peek.

“Interesting. I haven’t seen these guys before”. Sasori exclaimed.

Kisame looked on with suspicion. “Look at the origin. Kimiten Raykushi was first found unconscious in the hidden leaf forest and taken in by the leaf village. Kenji and Kyu had literally fallen from the sky and were also taken in. Kimiten knew who they were so it was suspected that he also fell from the sky. I don’t like this case”. He said.

Itachi turned to Kisame. “Good observation, but lets not rush in for answers. Haste makes waste. Lets look at their abilities first.

Kimiten Raykushi

Village: leaf

Age: 12

Height: 5.7

Abilities: Skilled at speedy tai jutsu, and elemental ninjutsu from earth and fire. Also has a strange power to control space based attacks. Using gravity and other maneuvers to his will.

Personality: Free spirited but cautious. Has incredible knowledge on all things around him even if first encountered. Seems to like to toy with people’s stupidity.

Kyu Roku

Village: leaf

Age: 13

Height: 5.3

Abilities: Uses effective creative tai jutsu and uses any maneuver to manipulate opponents. Skilled with Wind and lightning based ninjutsu and using light to blind opponents. Also has the ability to turn light more solid to do more serious damage.

Personality: Very humorous but is sometimes serious with his jokes, and is a pervert at a young age.

Kenji Refuma

Village: leaf

Age: 12

Height: 5.2

Abilities: Skilled at Head strong tai jutsu, so far ending every battle with one punch, skilled at water and Ice style ninjutsu. And has the ability to mend darkness to attack foes.

Personality: Very laid back, not usually caring for most things around him, unless things effect his life, he hardly make efforts to make moves to stop a threat, yet has many ninjutsu.

Hinata Hyuuga

Village: leaf

Age: 13

Height: 4.9

Abilities: Likes to vary from water style jutsu to hyuuga clans techniques. Excels in hyuuga style tai jutsu mostly, and from a sealing that gave her the second kyubi to get her out of an active coma, she obtained additional power and fox-like features

Personality: Usually shy and submissive, but is overcoming this trait. Sticks ups for beliefs and only hurts others when it is to protect her friends. Does not hold back in fights unless necessary.

Naruto Uzumaki

Village: leaf

Age: 13

Height: 5.0

Abilities: Uses shadow clones and rasengan as signature techniques and knows a few other jutsu. Tai jutsu is above average of an expected chunnin. The sealing that saved Hinata Hyuuga from a coma affected his body and also gave him fox traits and extra power.

Personality: Free spirited and fun loving, never break his word and helped to stop the Shukaku in the chunnin exam invasion in an attempt to save his close friends Sasuke Uchiha, Hinata Hyuuga, and Shikamaru Nara.”

Itachi finally finished reading the card with a sigh, he never liked to talk much. He smiled at the end toward Naruto’s and Hinata readings, but his cloak hid his smile.

“Well now that’s done” Diedara announced as the group turned to him. “Now for bad news, in a mishap with Orochimaru’s reanimation jutsu, our first leader was brought back to life. Getting away with one of the Jinjuriki won’t be easy.”

Everyone was shocked at the revival of the their first powerful leader who abandon them long ago. They all had the same thought.

Minato Namikaze…

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Yay im done im so proud of myself for doing this, now that the stories done I can write crappy again. Hope you like it please review and see my other story depressed to happy!
Sign up to rate and review this story