Harry experiences the Creature Club
- hello Emeraldstag, You have a very nice two chapters here and I am looking forward to reading more of this story. It is very nice to read of the story of Harry after he had defeated Voldemort and earned himself a nice life. Your story seems well crafted and organized and is a real pleasure to read. I don't know if you did this yourself or have a beta to take care of the editing but that too is very well done so that it seems seamless.
Author's responseHi, and thank you for the lovely comment. I edited it myself as well and I can't tell you how thrilled I was by your words. It's nice to know my agonizing and very thorough process of combing over my writing is paying off. I hope you enjoy the rest of the story when it comes out.
(#) Wonderbee31 2009-01-23 06:20:59 AMOh, very good here, and really griopping. I have to say this, this AU Harry is one of the kinds of guys who seems likely to never want for friends, or femalae friends most likely. He's so intrinsicly nice and good, that almost any woman that meets him will likely be like the Scarlet Lady that accosted him, as well as the Centaur Fillie that was with him also. Hope Ginny never leaves him, becvause if so, there'd likely be a line of ladies around the block, including that fillie. If the Goblins are running this, will look forward to what may happen if they try to throw their weight around. Can't wait to see the next part.
Author's responseI'm glad you enjoyed the chapter. I think Harry has this innate goodness inside that just brings people to him and his maturity makes it easy for him to be kind and understanding to a fault. A big reason why Minerva came to him to find Lavender. If there was trouble he would find a way out of it, it's just his way. As for the Goblins, you'll just have to wait and see. ;)
- Good job keep up the good work. Hope to see more updates soon
Author's responseThank you for the comment. The next chapter won't come out as quickly as this last one, but I've been so overwhelmed at the response I've been getting that I'm very excited to get the next chapter done and ready to get read. :)
- Definitely a good and gripping story so far. 'Twill be interesting to see what evolves from this. I'll agree with Wonderbee31 that the participation of the Goblins in whatever is going on, things will get "interesting" for them, and I doubt that their "normal" protections will work against a very angry and determined Harry Potter, you don't do things like that to his friends.
Author's responseThank you for taking the time to review my story. I'm glad you are enjoying it so far. The Goblins will be involved but don't forget that Lavender wasn't forced to work there by them but by society in general. So Harry is mad but well, you'll see. Lavender's story of how she ended up in the Creature Club is a big part of the rest of the story.
- This story is amazing! I can't tear my eyes away from it. I will stick with this one until the end! Can't wait for chapter 3 :)
Author's responseThanks for the lovely review! I'm glad you're enjoying the story so far and I hope you love the rest when it comes out.
- Good job, cant wait to see the rest of the story, well written.
Author's responseThank you! I'm happy to hear that you like the story and I'm glad the quality I'm trying to produce is coming through. The next chapter will take a little longer to come out but I am excited to see how everyone thinks of it as well. :)
(#) whatareyouevensaying 2009-01-23 10:23:27 PMExcellent second chapter. I'm really enjoying things so far.
Looking forward to more.
Author's responseThanks for taking the time to comment. It's nice to see you're enjoying the story, I hope the next chapters evoke the same response when they come out.
(#) pettybureaucrat 2009-01-25 09:31:40 AMQuite a chapter. I loved the teasing interplay between Harry and Hestia.
Harry and Farfalla was strangely erotic, rather amusing, and definitely weird. I'm anxious to hear Lavender's story.
This has been a fine tale so far.
Author's responseI'm glad you like! One of the things I like to do is include lesser used characters and Hestia & Lavender definitely fit that bill. Farfalla falls into that category as well, being a centaur and I'm glad their interaction came off well. I was trying to show that someone innocent and sweet could survive in that environment and make the reader curious about Lavender's own experiences in the club. Her tale is a big part of the next chapters and I hope you continue to enjoy it. :)