Categories > Cartoons > Teen Titans > Raven, Help Me!

Raven, Help Me!

by Silverdash 1 review

TT Digimon crossover. Raven is visited by a old friend, one who's life she saved. But he has a surprise for her. RobinRaven, Takari. AU

Category: Teen Titans - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure - Characters: Raven, Robin - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2006-03-21 - Updated: 2006-03-21 - 529 words

0Unrated
Disclaimer: I don't own Teen Titans, nor do I own Digimon. I'm not sure if I got Myotismon's attack right, if I did, I don't own it, if I didn't, I own it. R&R!

TT TT TT

Prologe: Shadows Work Both Ways


A young girl sat in the shadows of a tree, looking into the night sky. After about five minutes, she looked away, closed her eyes, and started chanting the words her adoptive father taught her. "Azerath metrion zinthos...Azerath metrion zithos..."

She had chanted these words over and over for twenty minutes when, suddenly, she sensed danger.

She opened her eyes and looked around, her eyes laying on two shadows, one looked like a vampire while the other was a boy, no older than eight, carrying a stuffed animal.

"/Nightmare Shadow/!"

A shadow burst from the vampire, enveloping the boy and causing him to cry out in fright and pain. She could already see the boy was cut, and cut badly. He had lost a lot of blood, judging on the amount of it on his clothes.

"Leave him alone!" The girl called. The vampire raised his hand, red lightning in his fist. The girl jumped up, raised her hands, and called "/Azerath metrion zinthos/!"just as the vampire shouted "/Crimson Lightning/!"

To his surprize, the lightning was covered with living shadows and pulled away from the boy.

The girl was standing with her hands covered in the same shadows that pulled the lightning away and her eyes were glowing.

The vampire left the boy and attacked the girl, crying "/Nightmare Shadow/!" and sending that deadly shadow at her. She countered it with a cry of "/Azerath metrion zinthos/!" and sending her own shadow at him.

While they were fighting, the girl noticed out of the corner of her eye that the boy was getting paler the more he lost blood. She also noticed that the stuffed animal was trying to help him move.

She jumped away from the vampire, held out her hands, and yelled "/Azerath metrion zinthos/!" Shadows leaped from her hands, wrapping around the vampire and holding him tight. She ran up to the boy, scooped him up, let the little "toy" on his chest, and, to the boy and "toy's" amazement, flew into the air.

She flew to the nearest hospital as fast as she could. When she made it, she ran in and the people took the boy with few questions. She explained that he was attacked by what appeared to be a vampire and that she quickly rescued him.

When they identified the boy, they realized that he had a rare blood type, one they didn't have.

The girl, who had the same blood type, ran up and offered her blood, which they took. She didn't even wince when they injected a IV into her arm. When they were finished, she fell asleep in the bed she was laid on.

TT TT TT

Well, What do you think so far? If you are wondering who the boy is, there are easy clues in Chapter 1, too easy. Plus his full name is used in the end. Like I said, R&R!
Sign up to rate and review this story