Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > ~*~Fly Like an Angel Part III ~*~

The end of the honeymoon.

by Meg2005 3 reviews

The end of the honeymoon.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2009-01-25 - Updated: 2009-01-25 - 870 words

0Unrated

**************************************

Grace got up early the next morning. Brendon was exhausted after yesterday and last night so she let him sleep in. She gently kissed his lips before walking out of the room and towards the restaurant where they had eaten the previous morning. She made herself a mental note to bring Brendon breakfast. She waited to be seated at a small table as she pulled out her laptop to check the financials she promised Holly she would do while she was gone as well as upload pictures to from her camera.

Grace sipped her strawberry banana smoothie as she waited for her breakfast and watched the sun beam down on the crystal blue ocean.

‘Hi Grace.’ Rebecca said sitting down with Grace. Grace pushed her black framed D&G glasses back up on the bridge of her nose while she smiled.

‘Hey Rebecca.’ Grace said looking back over the ocean.

‘Here you are Mrs. Urie. We’ll bring your other meal out before you leave.’ The waitress smiled.

‘Thanks Gina.’ Grace smiled.

‘Where is Brendon today?’

‘He’s still asleep he was pretty tired.’

‘I’m sorry about last night.’

‘It’s fine.’ Grace said as she felt her cheek flush a pretty shade of pink.

Grace watched as Rebecca took the camera and began looking through the pictures; some of which were from the wedding, or Adelyn in her flower girl dress, or Brendon being goofy, or lovey pictures. ‘Do you guys have a daughter?’ she asked.

‘No, that’s our God daughter Adelyn Ryan.’ Grace said typing on her computer.

‘Are these your wedding pictures?’

‘Some of them.’

‘This is a gorgeous dress, is it designer?’

‘Holly’s.’ she said absentmindedly.

‘You and Brendon are so cute. How long have been together?’

‘About five years.’ She sighed annoyed.

‘How did you meet?’

‘It’s kind of a long story.’

‘I have time.’ Grace stopped what she was doing and looked at the woman.

‘I was in a car accident when I was 19, Brendon saved me. We’ve been together ever since.’

‘That wasn’t so long.’

‘That wasn’t the whole story.’ Grace said going back to her financials.

‘Whoa. Who is this guy? He’s gorgeous.’ Rebecca said as she came to a picture of Grace and Ryan.

Grace looked over at the picture, ‘That would be my best friend Ryan.’

‘He’s hot. Does he have a girlfriend?’

‘He’s actually married with a two year old.’

‘Damn, I bet he’s a great father and even better in bed.’ Rebecca said. Grace shut her lap top as the waitress brought Brendon’s breakfast. She put her computer in her bag gathering everything else including her camera.

‘Excuse me; I’m going to take this stuff to Brendon, he’s probably up by now.’ She smiled taking her smoothie and starting out of the restaurant.

Grace walked back into the room to hear the shower on when Brendon singing Karma Police. She set his breakfast down on the bed and slipped off her shoes and walked into the bathroom sitting on the side of the tub as he shut off the water. He reached out for the towel and opened the door drying off his face as Grace checked out his body from head to toe.
Brendon jumped when he saw her.

‘Hey.’ He said walking over and kissing her gently.

‘Hi.’ She smiled opening her eyes after parting from the kiss.

‘Where did you go?’

‘I went to eat breakfast and do a little work. I brought you back something to eat.’

‘Thank you.’ He smiled.

‘You’re welcome. Rebecca sat with me at breakfast.’ Brendon looked in the mirror as he brushed his hair and teeth.

‘Oh yeah?’

‘I don’t know what her deal is but she’s starting to annoy me.’ Grace said.

‘What happened?’

‘I was working, doing work. Checking the financials you know that sort of stuff and emptying the memory stick on my camera and she took it and was looking through the pictures asking me all these questions. and then she came to that picture of Ryan and I at the rehearsal and she started in on how hot he is and asked me if he had a girlfriend and how great he must be in bed. I’m sorry but first off, gross second off she’s married and third he’s married to your best friend. What the hell?’

‘Calm down baby.’ Brendon said standing in his towel.

‘I’m sorry; I’m just annoyed and kind of tired.’

‘Well come on, let’s eat and then we can cuddle.’ Brendon said walking out of the bathroom.

‘Will you stay in that towel a while longer please?’

‘Sure.’ He chuckled.

The rest of Brendon and Grace’s honeymoon was very relaxing. Daniel and Rebecca soon left to go home. Brendon and Grace were once again left alone on their romantic get away. The spent the time enjoying each other’s company, doing various activities around the island, taking pictures, making love, but mostly being in love; they had the time of their lives but were very ready to get back to Vegas and their comfort zone.
Sign up to rate and review this story