Categories > Anime/Manga > Inuyasha

The Ghost of You

by JennaBee2008 0 reviews

What happens when kagome dies and the ghost of Kagome haunts Inuyasha, will kagome find pace or will Inuyasha lose his mind?

Category: Inuyasha - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Inuyasha,Kagome,Miroku,Rin,Sesshoumaru - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2009-01-25 - Updated: 2009-01-25 - 399 words

0Unrated
Inuyasha sat near the fire in a small hut in abandon village. He still couldn’t believe two years had gone since Kagome had departed this life. Kagome sat next to him even though Inuyasha could not see her. “Oh Inuyasha” kagome cried “how I wish you could see me” she said. She wanted nothing more too hold him close, the day they had buried her, Inuyasha had buried her next to his mother Izayoi because those were the two people he loved the most and if he was not pinned to the sacred tree when Kikyo died he would have buried her there to. Kagome felt so helpless the day they buried her as all of her friends cried, Sango had cried so hard in Miroku arms Shippo was sitting on Kirara’s back crying so hard Kirara layed on the ground crying and making painful sounds Kaede bowed her head as silent tears dripped on the ground and every body else who had been saved or were touched by here kind soul demons and humans a like. Koga, Hakkaku, and Ginta all cried as the wolves howled their painful cries of good byes. The day Kagome died Inuyasha sought out Sesshomaru to give him his sword which he refused to take due to the fact that he could not use it, as Sesshoumaru walked away Inuyasha yelled “well what about that human girl, it can protect her”, Sesshoumaru turned around and told Rin to take the sword she did as she was told to and then Sesshoumaru asked why he was being so foolish, as Inuyasha lifted his head to look at Sesshoumaru, tears were running down his face as he said “ I have no one to protect any more” with that Inuyasha ran into the forest. As Sesshoumaru walked away he thought about what Inuyasha had said. “I have no one to protect any more”, and since he was crying Sesshoumaru has figure that the human girl that is half brother had loved had died. As Inuyasha sat there with his head down, Kagome leaned on his shoulder and whispered in his ear “I love you Inuyasha”. As Inuyasha felt the wind in his ear he turned around, but there was no one there. Finally Inuyasha feel a sleep listening to the sounds of the night and he dreamed of Kagome and what could have been.
Sign up to rate and review this story